• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Favourite drug at the moment.

Idk, propably after years of waiting and chasing dat bupre to not be in withdrawals methadone??? I mean antipsychotics to make it work???

Wish I had 40-80mg hydromorphine right here.

Atm. some 3-MMC from before the ban.
It helps with the itching but doesn't remove it.

3-MMC.jpg

My beloved health potion, 4-MMC - The cure for everything, is missed.

Good weed. I'm moving away from pens and back into flower, it's such a fuller high. A friend of mine came back from Cali with shit ranging from 35-45% and it's absolutely insane. I'm in a legal state but you usually don't find higher than 32-35%, the 45% must be some of the strongest in the world at the moment but apparently according to some article there was once 60% shit out there.

Put simply: THC, I posted about DMT prior, that's definitely my runner up and favorite psychedelic.

smokin tobaco and drinkin coffea in the morning is usually favorite drug this times...somrtimes at night good whiskey

smokin tobaco and drinkin coffea in the morning is usually favorite drug this times...somrtimes at night good whiskey
BOOOO they're not proper drugs BOOOO.
Just kidding. I swear a cuppa after my methadone is the bees knees. Actually almost any drug. Heroin, then after the rush has worn off, tea and biscuits is heaven. Benzos. Psychedelics, although I prefer beer. Yeah.
And whiskey royally fucks you up as if I needed to say.

Just kidding. I swear a cuppa after my methadone is the bees knees. Actually almost any drug. Heroin, then after the rush has worn off, tea and biscuits is heaven. Benzos. Psychedelics, although I prefer beer. Yeah.
u got good choicsecsbro,UK-a huge market 👍

At the moment?
My favorite drug will always be heroin. Real heroin. No fent garbage.
I don't care if they make a billion other different opioids or new drugs or new highs or whatever. Heroin will always be my soulmate.
yeah...some kind gold standart.pantopon was an idea better for me long time ago

Which psychedelics do you prefer?

Shrooms, acid, DMT and ket. I like to have some benzos and booze on hand in case have a horrible trip for the first two, though I rarely need them.

DMXE is my current favorite. Put me in a great headspace and it's an awesome launch pad for psychedelics. Can be pretty euphoric. Dissociatives are my go to class.

The one I've been craving bad is heroin. Not sure why. Euphoric stims were always my go-to DoC when in heavy addiction, but I'm also getting to the lower doses of my Suboxone taper, so maybe my brain just knows my receptors will be ripe for filling by other opioids soon and it's making me crave.

DMXE is my current favorite. Put me in a great headspace and it's an awesome launch pad for psychedelics. Can be pretty euphoric. Dissociatives are my go to class.

The one I've been craving bad is heroin. Not sure why. Euphoric stims were always my go-to DoC when in heavy addiction, but I'm also getting to the lower doses of my Suboxone taper, so maybe my brain just knows my receptors will be ripe for filling by other opioids soon and it's making me crave.

Could be craving increase due to the sub. How much are you on now? Could slow it down a bit if you think you're gonna lapse, although. Could be worth talking to your sub doc. If you're on a super low dose they might prescribe something for comfort for a little while.