• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Favourite drug at the moment.

Due to the puritynit actually works out cheaper per mg. Say you pay £10 200mgnim UK on the "street", that 200mg would cos £30 on the DNMs, but the purity in most cases will be way higher..
You can sometimes get shit, but as a whole, it's much much better.
I'm not suggesting you use DNMs but it means you don't have to spend time with awful radgies..
Good luck my man
It seems that some things may be better off the DNM, not everything though. In general heroin might be higher quality off the DNM as opposed to general street gear but I'm absolutely no heroin connoisseur. Nor really looking to buy any either. I'm half interested in getting some Opium again, not the sort of thing thats easy to get on the streets AFAIK, but this time I will learn the best ways of consuming it before hand if I do, as I wasted my last order by not knowing how to consume the stuff for best effects. I fucked it up by impatiently wanting to get at it without taking the time to do research first. I'm blaming that on 'not being in a good place' at the time.

You can also easily get crystal meth off the DNM. Something I've yet to try but would like to. I'd have to be careful though as my neighbour is a drug users worse nightmare, a churchy, nosy, gossipy, old woman, who knows everyone, and she fucking knows whether I go to bed at night or not, she must be able to hear me going up and down the stairs or something like that. She doesn't half kick off when I do pull any all-nighters, so yeah I have to be careful and keep a low profile. I'd have to move my 'sessioning' upstairs or something like that.

A few years ago I knew someone online that ordered coke for me off the DNM and then shortly after I found that a work colleague could also source me Coke, which turned out to be exactly the same stuff, but for less than half the price. It could have come from the exact same batch - it was so identical. I guess everywhere was flooded with the same stuff at that time.

Last edited:
@Bleaney just eat your opium if you get some, so much easier than the faff of trying to vapourise it properly. 12 hour high
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Either just swallow it, or melt it in a drink. It seems to be a bit of an expert art form learning how to vape it, or smoke it in an opium pipe.

It seems that some things may be better off the DNM, not everything though. In general heroin might be higher quality off the DNM as opposed to general street gear but I'm absolutely no heroin connoisseur. Nor really looking to buy any either. I'm half interested in getting some Opium again, not the sort of thing thats easy to get on the streets AFAIK, but this time I will learn the best ways of consuming it before hand if I do, as I wasted my last order by not knowing how to consume the stuff for best effects. I fucked it up by impatiently wanting to get at it without taking the time to do research first. I'm blaming that on 'not being in a good place' at the time.

You can also easily get crystal meth off the DNM. Something I've yet to try but would like to. I'd have to be careful though as my neighbour is a drug users worse nightmare, a churchy, nosy, gossipy, old woman, who knows everyone, and she fucking knows whether I go to bed at night or not, she must be able to hear me going up and down the stairs or something like that. She doesn't half kick off when I do pull any all-nighters, so yeah I have to be careful and keep a low profile. I'd have to move my 'sessioning' upstairs or something like that.

A few years ago I knew someone online that ordered coke for me off the DNM and then shortly after I found that a work colleague could also source me Coke, which turned out to be exactly the same stuff, but for less than half the price. It could have come from the exact same batch - it was so identical. I guess everywhere was flooded with the same stuff at that time.

I can't stand both noise from neighbours and neighbours being able to hear everything I do - I've had those in the past. What business is it of this old crone whether you stay up all night?! 😲

My main concern of using anything that can potentially be smelled is that some sanctimonious neighbour might decide to call the police. And my windows open onto pretty busy streets so there's the danger that people outside could smell something and alert the cops. I hope the police wouldn't have the time or resources to respond to such a trivial matter but you can never be sure these days....

I can't stand both noise from neighbours and neighbours being able to hear everything I do - I've had those in the past. What business is it of this old crone whether you stay up all night?! 😲

My main concern of using anything that can potentially be smelled is that some sanctimonious neighbour might decide to call the police. And my windows open onto pretty busy streets so there's the danger that people outside could smell something and alert the cops. I hope the police wouldn't have the time or resources to respond to such a trivial matter but you can never be sure these days....
The smell of weed is so common around where I live that it's one concern I don't have much. I find weed makes my mind way too hectic with racing thoughts etc anyway though, so I don't use it at all any more, but when I did last try i just smoked it in the upstairs back facing bathroom and let the extractor fan take care of the fumes and smell.

Otherwise I guess you'd have to go to the most wide open empty space you could find to smoke it without paranoia which only makes the whole experience a bad one. Same as doing stims and having to worry if the neighbours can hear whether you're still up. Not conducive to a good experience.

The smell of weed is so common around where I live that it's one concern I don't have much. I find weed makes my mind way too hectic with racing thoughts etc anyway though, so I don't use it at all any more, but when I did last try i just smoked it in the upstairs back facing bathroom and let the extractor fan take care of the fumes and smell.

Otherwise I guess you'd have to go to the most wide open empty space you could find to smoke it without paranoia which only makes the whole experience a bad one. Same as doing stims and having to worry if the neighbours can hear whether you're still up. Not conducive to a good experience.

I don't even like smoking anything anyway so I'd sooner eat it

or use a bong or vaporiser, but they produce smells too

My current favorite is GHB/GBL but kratom is my "daily driver" and has a special place in my heart.

Hehe, man. If only you could see these 3g-5g rocks of pure crystalline snow. Direct to the strainer and bam I just snort with the tip of my fingers. The coke here is so pure and plentiful, I don't bother doing lines. Haha, gonna buy couple g tomorrow maybe.
What regoin are you from ?

Is this a sick joke?

Are you trolling me?

I don't get why you even visit and post on this forum anymore otherwise, you're completely out of step with everyone else on EADD, you have no interest in drugs since you gave up your codeine and 3fpm, and all you do is snipe at one or two other members who are still interested and want to find out more. That seems to be just me right now, since you've moved on from trolling Forever Changes.

It would be like me going to a, I don't know, a fishing forum, and sniping at one or two particular members for talking about catching fish, or going on an investment forum and sniping at one or two people for talking about investing.

I would obviously be booted out within a short time.

If you wan't to peddle your anti-drugs / post recovery spiel why don't you at least stick to the recovery sections of Bluelight, or you're going to exhaust the good will of the few remaining members who even know who you are.

I've been thinking all this for some time but I held back from posting it for some reason. But I've had enough now.

Last edited:
have just washed down 200mg high quality opium with a cup of hot coffee - I'm sure dissolving in a spirit as suggested above would be totally fine (it does sound appetising dissolved in brandy though yumm) but I just don;t want any alcohol 'contaminating' my opium!

Easy as that. Fully expecting 12 hours of total physical pain relief and a semi-blissful very relaxing high which will be liberally topped up with some weed vapes after 8 hours or so. I take it once a fortnight, every occasionally weekly but never more than that

I've got a fucked shoulder, nerve damage in it but the pain somehow remains localised to the shoulder/upper arm but is sometimes quite high level pain like today aagh

How do you get diazepam? I remember when they prescribed that all the time but its like finding gold now and for the past 10 years I thought
Xdddd over the counter where I live, nothing special tbh. Getting dilaudid/morphine/diamorphine vials/ampoules is finding REAL GOLD.

Ganja. Isn’t the winner always ganja? I drink every day, and use whatever if I have a hankering and an opportunity presents itself. All that aside, a life without weed would seem an unnatural life on Earth. The mothership wants us to be happy (and to chill). :)