• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

GBL Megathread - 2nd dose

It turns me mentally into a sex addict but I don't do anything about it.Its not like being drunk and pilled up where I can't stop touching girls,it just stays inside my head.
Although there was this time in May 2006 when I was at work on the front desk and having to deal with customers and they all just happened to be highly fine female students and once an hour I had to go to the disabled toilet to bang one out otherwise I might have done so sitting on reception8o

Wanking at work is funny as. dont you hate it when you have to stop and start cos of fuckwits actually using the toilets for their designed purpose. One time I blew on G at work i was starting to G out and was horny, thought rubbing one out would help me G'ing out at my keyboard in the office.
Energy normally makes G go through you faster Ive found (like dancing, exercise..) Anywho, I was whacking pretty hard, breaking skin and whatnot, bit of blood showing and i finally blow and accidently go Uhhh.. THEN i hear the tap turn on!!!!! Someone was in there all along. And I think it was my boss as he saw me nod off for a bit and was seeing if i was shooting up heroin or something as when I fake flushed (yeah i spoofed on the ground and wall. G just makes me not care) and walked out of the bathroom and saw my boss using the swipe card on the enterance door. I happened to get fired a week later but I think that was more me thinking I could get away scamming them a grand. Another stupid G idea.

Basically, i do become an animal and predator on the stuff. But it makes sex more fun i guess. sober sex is kinda borinf unless its the first time with her.

Thats why I always find out where the disabled toilet is in a building so no one else will be in there:)
Christ wanking in a normal toilets8oOn g sometimes I end up being really loud instead of being silent....so it would not be good for me to be moaning and groaning with people listening:\
Never had sex on it.Would very much like a blowjob though:)

i get an auto-semi each time any chick walks past. I'd fuck a 50 yr old if she wasnt fat and overly gross on G. I have to check out every chick and stare at them like a predator freak on the shit

g+dark sunglasses is a great combination ;)

i wouldnt use it for g, or ever to be honest, but g doesnt help me get the horn,

Are you a chick? Are u on other meds? maybe u not taking enough :\
Any girls here love G? seems to be guys love it i have got mixed opinions from girls (but that could be because of different G and dose's, substances and well girls tastes in drugs)

Yeah, that why I don't see the point in people that don't have erectile difficulties taking the stuff at all. It does nothing mentally.

Well its performance enhancing drug for sex. I think when my dick is hard i want to fuck that head down there does alot of thinking. Go harder, go longer, go easier. =D

G makes me my fuck like a some super strong n fast testosterone'ed up beast. It makes sex better in every way.

The only reason I find myself in the relationship that I do is because I purposefully overdosed a friend of mine when it was just him, this girl and myself in her living room one evening. I was the one with the pipette, horny as fuck and scheming hard (pun intended) and decided to take out the competition by being over-generous with his dose.
Haha, the fool.

Then you are a fucking Grade A moron. Deliberately overdosing someone so you can get laid? It's hardly something to be proud of :\

Any girls here love G? seems to be guys love it i have got mixed opinions from girls (but that could be because of different G and dose's, substances and well girls tastes in drugs)

The occasional Mrs Shambles absolutely adores the stuff and it makes her randy as hell - which is very good for me =D

I have been given more GBL than i was told by people to see how my tolerance was and a certain member on BL still does it to me when ever we get G.
I know what its like when there is a 3rd wheel person around and u just want them to pass out so u can hook in with a girl thats left awake after a night.

Question about drug interactions with GBL: Last night (10 hours ago) i tried to sleep so i took 400mcg of Catapres (Clonidine) with melatonin. In the day before i took my daily dose of clonazepam (i have major benzo tolerance so thats not a thing to be considered anyway) I woke up an hour max later and took 900mg gabapentin still no sleep i laying about thinkin about using some GBL to sleep or at least get rid of this crap feeling.
I have been using catapres for like a decade on and off so i am used to it.
But i don't know what will happen if i mix it with a little G. i thinking just starting at low dose and having some more after an hour if my blood pressure doesn't drop much. No idea about antihypertensive agents react with G and what Clonidine stimulating alpha-adrenoreceptors is going to do apart from probably lower blood pressure more.

Last edited:
Are you a chick? Are u on other meds? maybe u not taking enough :\

Well its performance enhancing drug for sex. I think when my dick is hard i want to fuck that head down there does alot of thinking. Go harder, go longer, go easier. =D

G makes me my fuck like a some super strong n fast testosterone'ed up beast. It makes sex better in every way.

Well for some reason or other when i take G i do start to feel really horny and wanna fuck anything that i see, but the old equipment doesnt seem to work as well, like harder to get going and longer lasting, so good and bad points mixed in there to be honest:\

i see a popular website has changed its measurements to FLoz to make it not seem like such a fucking rip off!

finally cracked and bought some, havnt used since the start of November.

I haven't touched this stuff for a good long while now after fitting, and a trip to the ER for ye old paddle treatment. Really put me off for good, and again everyone, please be damn careful with this, I thought I was, but I made a silly mistake (forgetting that I'd already dosed!)

HOWEVER, the only reason I could see me using again would be for sex, it is amazing for me! Makes everything so much more pleasureable, every touch, stroke, thrust! Teasing from a partner is wild!

I can't see any of the popular GBL websites that have changed their measurements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanking at work is funny as. dont you hate it when you have to stop and start cos of fuckwits actually using the toilets for their designed purpose. One time I blew on G at work i was starting to G out and was horny, thought rubbing one out would help me G'ing out at my keyboard in the office.
Energy normally makes G go through you faster Ive found (like dancing, exercise..) Anywho, I was whacking pretty hard, breaking skin and whatnot, bit of blood showing and i finally blow and accidently go Uhhh.. THEN i hear the tap turn on!!!!! Someone was in there all along. And I think it was my boss as he saw me nod off for a bit and was seeing if i was shooting up heroin or something as when I fake flushed (yeah i spoofed on the ground and wall. G just makes me not care) and walked out of the bathroom and saw my boss using the swipe card on the enterance door. I happened to get fired a week later but I think that was more me thinking I could get away scamming them a grand. Another stupid G idea.

Basically, i do become an animal and predator on the stuff. But it makes sex more fun i guess. sober sex is kinda borinf unless its the first time with her.

8o LOL! bahhahahahahaha!!!!!!
you dirty funny fucker but i think we all done dirty shit like not even from G with me.

This thread is getting funny and much more into the G world as real G users come out.
I just been trying to juggle it with all my other drugs and pharms i use every day to deal with reality.

Someone told me theres always bits of material or cloth, a tiny bit whenever he gets some, and he thinks its some conspiracy theory about tracking you down and burning you on a stake.

If you're in Aus,then its illegal there.So what kind of bottles does it come in and how do you know its not cut to fuck poison instead of alloy cleaner?

No idea I dont get it. Get it second hand from someone who knows someone that most likely snags it from the crates before customs comes along. Havent had it for a while but he says theres always been a bit of blue fiber/cloth in every one he got in the past. dunno what hes going on about. I doubt he would cut it and ive shaken the shit out of it before in little clear vials and it doesn show any bubbles unless theres a little bit of water in them from washing them out. if u mix water and gbl and shake it will produce thousands of little air bubbles.

i would never order online, someone told me it has the MSDS of gbl on paper when u order and they won't ship it without.

Last edited: