• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

GBL Megathread - 2nd dose

Next day delivery here - in sealed bottles. Great, but also a bit shit cos it's almost too cheap and easy. The few posts I've read from folks who live in countries were it's illegal (mostly Americans) seem to get a lot of cut stuff - they may be convinced it's not, but if you are using double digit doses of GBL to get fairly mild effects then it's cut to hell or your brain chemistry is so screwed that you'd be some kind of medical curiosity.

I'm sure there would be liquids other than water that could be used to dilute it that wouldn't do the bubble thing to.

Seems to be easier to get uncut G in Oz than the US though. Still, as many litres (or gallons, or drums) as you want delivered to your door withing 24 hours of ordering and without breaking any laws along the way - pretty sweet set up really for however much longer it lasts. Buying it on the black market would really not appeal cos it's really rather important to know exactly how much you are dosing - no way of knowing if it comes via the black market :\

If/when it's banned here I predict a big rise in G-related fatalities. Pretty much a given sadly :\

I have a question, as you folks seem to be "experts" in the field of this drug. My doctor has considered prescribing Xyrem to me this drug for depression & anxiety(I also have near narcolepsy amounts of unconsciousness, due to complete absense of REM sleep).

Is there a possible dose schedule, which allows continued benefits of the drug, without becoming tolerant on it?? Even taking it once every other day would be, better than nothing. If any of this sounds strange for a doctor to prescribe its only because of a unique situation:

Backstory:
(Have had treatment resistant depression/social anxiety in which therapy, 25+ psychiatric medications & multiple courses Bi-lateral high-powered Electroconvulsive therapy as well as combining the ECT with multiple Tricyclics all failed. Nearly all were given full trials over. My suggestion to try Buprenorphine was basically laughed off in favor of ECT, which caused permanent memory damage. After that, Buprenorphine ended up working. Thats traditional psychiatric thought for you)

Cliffnotes:
-Been around virtually every conventional med/therapy treatment on the psychiatry block.
-They didn't work
-Yes, I exercise(alot), take vitamins, supplements & eat healthy
-Unconvential meds are the only real option at this point besides Nardil(an MAOI)

Out of all those meds: the ones in terms of effectiveness
1)Nardil(pooped out & now doctors refuse to retry it)
2)Buprenorphine(I haven't developed any tolerance, have been using for months. It doesn't make me high, it just puts a floor on depression
3)Benzodiapines(not that great, but they still work a little bit)
4)Ketamine Spray(also legally prescribed, works...but don't know which dose will prevent tolerance)
5)(Everything else failed: Most of the SSRI's, SNRI's, TCA's, MAOI's, Mood stabilizers, Antipsychotics, atypical Antipsychotics, Augmentation, Lithium, Stimulants). Just about the only thing I haven't tried is getting surgically implanted device called VNS, which is surgical implantantion of an anti-depressant pacemaker of questionable efficacy.

So, hopefully it was explained quite clearly. I'll make clear that I already know that no 1, single medication will ever be the solution to all my issues. I do think, however, that they can allow you to reach a point where therapy can be effective & allow you to get on with life. I've never been addicted to any drug in my life, nor have I abused any drug in my life.

Just establishing all this, so the question will get taken seriously.

All of that aside, yeah I was wondering if there is a low-dose way to take this for long-term to help depression or anxiety???

I don't know the answer to your query as I have only ever used heavily but I wish you all the best with your problems

edit: hurry up postie!

He was late this morning. ;)

In response to the post from Saku39, I don't find that I get much of a tolerance, even with heavy use. Taking a dose every day or two should certainly help, and not leave you with a tolerance, or a habit.

still no sign of him here, lazy bastard

edit: hmm maybe he came before i got up and didn't bring any post :(

Last edited:
Mine always comes the day after from the place we discussed. I hope you got some money back, because you paid the abroad price.

Mine always comes the day after too.

Does anyone find that GBL has any effect (good or bad) on a headache? I remember once having an awful headache and I took some GBL as I thought the anaesthetic effects would numb the headache - god was I wrong! It exacerbated it into a much worse headache :(

Ordered Monday still no g, grr

didnt get any post yesterday bet the thieving postie is high right now

Are you a chick? Are u on other meds? maybe u not taking enough :\
Any girls here love G? seems to be guys love it i have got mixed opinions from girls (but that could be because of different G and dose's, substances and well girls tastes in drugs)

Well its performance enhancing drug for sex. I think when my dick is hard i want to fuck that head down there does alot of thinking. Go harder, go longer, go easier. =D

G makes me my fuck like a some super strong n fast testosterone'ed up beast. It makes sex better in every way.

I cant say i love it but thats just because of some of the mad shit my partner has done on it. I do however love the sex on it. It makes you bang like a bastard. I def wouldn't trust my fella on this stuff he'd shag a fukin dog on the street if he couldn't find anything else to put it in.

he'd shag a fukin dog on the street if he couldn't find anything else to put it in.

LOL!

I've just had some GHB for the first time in a while. I can say I really do prefer the effects of GHB over GBL. Much smoother.

Cherrycolouredfunk, how are the after effects with GHB? I get a come-down on doses above 2ml GBL. Wondering if GHB is better, 'cause I may try cookin' some up.

It's forbidden to ask of the GBL/GHB conversion process, right?

must admit I'm starting to find it pretty enjoyable beyond just using it to knock myself out after a stim binge.

lying in bed last night properly nodding out on it after lots of small (0.75ml) doses and some beers was a really really odd experience.

What are the qualitative differences between the GBL and GHB high? It does fuck with my stomach a bit and sometimes feels like it's damaging my teeth even though I always drink it highly diluted

Cherrycolouredfunk, how are the after effects with GHB? I get a come-down on doses above 2ml GBL. Wondering if GHB is better, 'cause I may try cookin' some up.

It's forbidden to ask of the GBL/GHB conversion process, right?

I can feel a mood switch pretty much instantly when a couple of 1ml doses start to wear off, I'm quite sensitive. GHB comes on slower and also wears off with less of a sudden drop. It's pretty gentle and difficult to notice when it actually is beginning to wear off, it's a gradual descent. I usually don't enjoy using a lot of GBL in one day/evening as I just can't stand the sudden mood shifts, I can handle it with GHB.

Conversion process, can't talk about that no. Not difficult to find clues across google though ;)

It does fuck with my stomach a bit and sometimes feels like it's damaging my teeth even though I always drink it highly diluted

Main problem I see with GHB when compared with GBL is the high salt content of GHB. Not good on the old kidneys. I don't think GBL is damaging your teeth that much if it's highly diluted in juice and not left to coat the teeth.

Ah Cherry, I get the exact same mood changes, it's awful :(

I get so damn agitated and aggressive. I think I'll try GBL -> GHB over the weekend.