• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade- The Aftermath

A new strain of magic mushrooms!

If we threw you into the equation we'd get.. Nangrooms?

I still giggle to myself at your face after nangs.

Andy: you spend a while recommending me someone and i can't for the life of me remember what it was. You said you might stick it on the next mix, if you can remember what it was please do remind me.

Nass / Tranced - I may have met you briefly - I was introuduced to several new bluelighters, but my memory is for shite!

BTW - Holland & Barrat are doing half price echinacea at the moment! :)

well, the next person moaning about glandular fever on the Friday thread is a winner!

Paul does Lou exist on the internets?

I think i'm starting to lose track of who i met already. It seems so much longer than a week ago much less to do at home...

Hey ya'll, i just woke up (after going to sleep on friday) I'm thinking doing a pre-glade wed - through to friday night mash up was not the best idea, i have a 9 day come down right now, or would it be 12 day ?mmm i can't think too well right now.

granddad said:
Hey ya'll, i just woke up (after going to sleep on friday) I'm thinking doing a pre-glade wed - through to friday night mash up was not the best idea, i have a 9 day come down right now, or would it be 12 day ?mmm i can't think too well right now.

You not got any 5HTP?

I always found 100mgs the morning after, 100mgs in the evening before bed, 100mg the following morning totally sorts out the depression side (but not the empty body feeling that I get).

I don't like 5-HTP. It makes me feel mongy and anxious. I'd rather have nothing.

I didn't really notice any effects from it. I started taking it every day for a while to see if would make any difference but never noticed a thing.

I like it, don't really get depression from MDMA comedowns but if ever there is a time that I feel a bit down 5htp sorts me right out.

Tranced said:
You not got any 5HTP?

nope but since ive posted this i've had a shower and fallen asleep and just woke up again.... maybe i have narclopsy (or however its spelt)

^^^ hahahah maybe it's catching!!!
not looking forward to "trying" to wake up for work tomorrow!!

I can't believe that Dave keeps nodding off aswell, this place is just riddled with mysteries.