• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade- The Aftermath

My feet are falling apart. The tiny strands of dead, hairlike skin are starting to act like velcro for fluff. I think a pumice stone and a vat of boiling water are in order (Just thought i'd give you all a charming image before bed).

Catching narcolepsy takes some doing ~ congratulations ~ get it medically confirmed for free dexedrine!!!;) :D :D :D

We_come1 said:
My feet are falling apart. The tiny strands of dead, hairlike skin are starting to act like velcro for fluff. I think a pumice stone and a vat of boiling water are in order (Just thought i'd give you all a charming image before bed).

Mine were fucked for a day or two after. The skin cracked on my heels after the mud dried into them for a night but since then they seem to have been vitalised by the three day mudbath8o

anyone get contact details for that alistair dude who joined our site/group?? he took a few pic's etc I would like to see :)

Try writing fanny, she hung out with him the most. her email is: fannetta at hotmail dot it

Funky & Twig in full effect!!!!!!!! (I'd thrown a strop by this stage and fucked off lol :D)
having it bangface stylee

riotact2.jpg

Soundest bloke in the world ever!! (I gave him my police hat :)) he saved me from 2ft of mud whilst semi-K'd and tripping sooo hard.... he was my saviour!!

riotact3.jpg

sound man + patters :) sound dude too :)

yourenicked1.jpg

bfmass2.jpg

Have it :)

Michael what camera have you got?

My broken camera photos are to follow! Thursday night only though!

riotact3.jpg

He is from Newcastle (not patters, the other one)

Recognise him from Freaky/last years beach rave

Last edited:
P1000139.jpg

P1000142.jpg

P1000144.jpg

P1000143.jpg

nothinggoingon.jpg

P1000148.jpg

P1000155.jpg

P1000154.jpg

Some off my broken camera, thank god for memory cards!

In the 5th picture with Carisck Michael Tom Lou and Rossy don't worry, everything was literally 'in hand'.

nothinggoingon.jpg

There is deffinitely nothing underhand going on there whatsoever, even if Jasper looks like all his christmas' came at once.

I've just remembered an incriminating detail of my late night Friday mission with Tyler and Andy inwhich I thought a man that was selling groceries and sweets had ran out of ket to sell and asking if he minded me racking up some lines on his counter seeing as I thought it was such an open minded festival.

Probably wasn't the best of moves, I think it turned out he thought I was enquiring about kit kats and I lost my way in the confusion. :eek:

HAHAHA CROWDSURFING! Legendary idea.

crowdsurfing1.jpg

Michael i'm still awaiting on your full weekend report geezer!

Heheehe... I remember Rhod saying he'd surfed his way over the crowds in an inflatable rubber dingy....

And this man DOESNT take drugs!?!!?