Mephedrone survey

Nice survey - Im a meph virgin so never clicked this banner until today.

One thing I noticed - Did you stockpile Mephedrone before it was made illegal :0 - I hope everyone said NO :D

not a bad survey, interesting how there trying to find out what everyone's mentality towards drugs are, weird though how they never took into account your social situation, what kind of user you were apart from how many times, i'm guessing that since there are a variety of drug users who use bluelight that they'l have there work cut out for them trying to figure out a concrete reason why the use of mephedrone was (and still is) the fastest growing drug trend in a long time it's bloody good maybe? and the fact that it was legal defo played a huge aspect in convincing people that it was as safe as houses, until the bad press played it's part in getting it banned, ah well cie la vie drone it's been emotional :D

Nice survey - Im a meph virgin so never clicked this banner until today.

One thing I noticed - Did you stockpile Mephedrone before it was made illegal :0 - I hope everyone said NO :D

No Bear... i just buy it Illegally now :)

Might i ask why you havnt tried Meph yet?

I feel that ranking drugs is both tedious and pointless - different people, different metabolism, different effects, different experience. And of course differing levels of common sense.

done, completed, kapoot!

Now let's get to decriminalizing this shit and (ketamine) of course and get big brother out of our personal fucking business, aye.

:p - Love, Elemya

Completed. Kudos to a relatively unbiased survey.

I found it difficult to rate drugs in terms of their inherent harms, it depends on the usage behaviors of individual cases, IMO. :\

Survey completed. Seemed good, and ranking the drugs in regards to harm in my mind was quite interesting, as I've never really thought about it like that!

Completed, all the while being angry at the dismissal of Prof. David Nutt

Mephedrone appears to cause mild to severe rashes/acne/hives in some users (myself included), perhaps you could include this in your survey.

The question about which drugs are most beneficial is kinda difficult, i just put benzos/amphetamines top as they actually have the most proven medical usage. But are we talking about simply recreational use? Because how would that really genuinely be beneficial other than just for fun (for most of them).

Also the question about most harmful, is that supposed to be most harmful in a strictly medical way, or harmful or society and/or the individual? I put heroin but medically it probably isn't.

And the classification system, are we supposed to give completely our own views on the classification or just try and make them in the correct order by the goverments standards? I just re-organized them in the classes in terms of harm but not sure that was the point.

The question about which drugs are most beneficial is kinda difficult, i just put benzos/amphetamines top as they actually have the most proven medical usage. But are we talking about simply recreational use? Because how would that really genuinely be beneficial other than just for fun (for most of them).

Also the question about most harmful, is that supposed to be most harmful in a strictly medical way, or harmful or society and/or the individual? I put heroin but medically it probably isn't.

And the classification system, are we supposed to give completely our own views on the classification or just try and make them in the correct order by the goverments standards? I just re-organized them in the classes in terms of harm but not sure that was the point.

Give your own views on everything, I think that's the point?

Surprisingly Heroin is not all that physically harmful. It's acutely toxic but chronic users rarely experience issues to the same magnitude as Stimulant users.

I put Heroin 1st because of social factors, not physical ones. I believe a drug is truly harmful when it becomes an affliction on society and other people. Do what you want to yourself as long as it does not harm others.

If Methamphetamine was available that would be my first choice due to its' insidious profile. I assume it was not included as it's not really sold in the UK (a good thing).

I put Mephedrone too low down in hindsight. However it's impossible to categorize an unresearched chemical accurately. I do not feel that it harmed me significantly but who knows. I could drop dead in a year as a result. I went by how I felt whilst "up" and the following weeks and months.

I definitely feel different, even 2 months after last using it however my EKG was fine. I am working out to try and restore my health and I believe it is working.

Are there plans to do PET scans on people who have abused this to see if the cause for the vasoconstriction is neurological?

Filled it out, I like the sounds of this professor nutt. I don't really agree with legalisation and sale of harder drugs though. I know a lot of drug users won't agree with me.