• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Anything good yet? no?

No joke people. My link isn't big time so I reckon if the Safrole is filtering to them then it's in larger circulation. I'm not posting this to bull shit or brag, just want to let people know that it looks like things are changing. We're seeing green shoots of recovery!

I knew as soon as I saw that news story that it would have global knock-on effects, and that it would disrupt supply for months. I also thought it would take months for the supply pipeline to refill. I truely hope this is a real story and not BS, I'd be far happier with it coming from an established source but then I can hardly talk... bring on the gurners I say, as soon as supply is back on I'm not going to take them for granted again!

No joke people. My link isn't big time so I reckon if the Safrole is filtering to them then it's in larger circulation. I'm not posting this to bull shit or brag, just want to let people know that it looks like things are changing. We're seeing green shoots of recovery!

Also i think this is part of the problem.. Some of the major places making MDMA were selling on the precursers to underground chemists aswell. A few of the underground chemists got busted, which led to several large scale busts and a few less labs :\

I just really hope we get flooded again like we were with lovehearts when they came out :D I don't care whether its high or low dose really, its nice to have some strong ones, but so long as theres plenty of them, they are widely available and price reflects the dose i will be more than happy :)

maybe we will see an article on this in next week's edition of the economist... sure it would be well worth a read - to the bluelight crowd atleast!

safrole oil hasn't been the main source of mdma for about 10 years has it? bragging about knowing a chemist on a public forum is also extremely retarded :). PMK was more often used and it seemed to be the crackdown on PMK in china rather than the safrole busts that was the cause of the drought. With 98% of the worlds safrole oil destroyed by DEA I don't think this is going to be the main route back to MDMA when there is a resurgence.

when i get my first g after the drought i intend to sit and bless the sacred baggy for a full minute and then proceed to shove its contents up my arse.

What does everyone else intend to do?