• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Anything good yet? no?

they'll be completely fine you lucky bastard those kangas were tasty, think they were summer 2007?

there not actually mine but im sure ill be getting half them any way im the man with the tester %)

Yeah man i've taken crystal that had been sitting in a box for a year and it was still every bit as good! :) And what a lucky mam you are indeed mr been heeeed, those Kangaroo's were lovely pills. Sure it was a long time before summer 07 though was it not?

could have been summer 06, was at the same festival a few years in a row :D

Yeah man, by 07 it was all lovehearts, windmills, cherries and those woodpecker doves. Was a good year for pills, but none of them except maybe the cherries were nearly as strong as those kangaroos. I'd still rather a nice 200mg bomb of the lovely crystals anyday myself though =D

Ahhh Dreamscape, Hardcore Heaven, Helter Skelter, Death Row Techno, Vibelite etc - quality venue, crowd (apart from half of the security:0) I had some absolutely fantastic nights in the Sanctuary (and Bowlers next door). Hardcore downstairs and the Techno bit upstairs with Ribbzy on the MIC :D.

Them days, nice to hear someone on hear who experienced those day's at the venue too, i've been to many Hardcore Heavens, Helter Skelter, Slammin Vinyls at that venue, and its always ended up messy on the floor in the rollers :-s

Still rocking to the Hardcore, Slammin vinyk West Fest, Shepton Mallet 31st :)

You into your hardcore n Techno?

does any one know how long mdma keeps for ? my friend has found a old walet which had .4 of crystal in it, plus 6 pink kangaroos. =D

they are from at least 2007, they feel slightly soft but smell ok and arnt moldy. im sure it will be fine because of all the other old pills going about but if any one else thinks they mite not be safe let us no

lucky BASTARD!! those are some of my fave pills EVER - loved em so bad...

summer 06 was when these were about.

My friend showed me a pill he bought (3 - he took 2) the other night, white smurfs...lol - he said they "made him tingle abit, and blah blah something else can't remember...but definitely wasn't MDMA"...

I told him what to buy and not to buy anything else without asking me what I reckon...

pumas and sonics seem to look pretty good

Yep bought a bag of puma's on sunday and my source said he can get loads ...

The bag STUNK of mdma, aniceed mmmmm

They are nice and clean MDMA pills best i've had in a while .... Roll on the 31st of this month :)

Party time .. 8o

Them days, nice to hear someone on hear who experienced those day's at the venue too, i've been to many Hardcore Heavens, Helter Skelter, Slammin Vinyls at that venue, and its always ended up messy on the floor in the rollers :-s

I used to mainly go upstairs to the techno / Gabba room - only went downstairs if somebody special was playing (Billy Bunter :D) (bit too happy for me). More hardstyle/hardhouse/techno/trancey stuff now though. I used to love the place, the banter in the crowd before hand - dossing around the car park trying to fathom out where you were / where you lived etc when it finished :D

Did you goto Hardcore Heaven at the Stevenage ice rink? (was a brilliant night) Glad your still partying hard - its an amazing feeling when the crowd is loving it :).

Safe

I'm at Messfest mate can't wait im sticked up with sonic's gunna be a mint weekend :)

I'm at Messfest mate can't wait im sticked up with sonic's gunna be a mint weekend :)

Yes mate, i'm at Seshfest, with a big smelly bag of Puma's :)

Gonna be messy, what music you goin for?

Where bouts you travellin from?

Good old shepton mallet farm land lol! missions away ...

I used to mainly go upstairs to the techno / Gabba room - only went downstairs if somebody special was playing (Billy Bunter :D) (bit too happy for me). More hardstyle/hardhouse/techno/trancey stuff now though. I used to love the place, the banter in the crowd before hand - dossing around the car park trying to fathom out where you were / where you lived etc when it finished :D

Did you goto Hardcore Heaven at the Stevenage ice rink? (was a brilliant night) Glad your still partying hard - its an amazing feeling when the crowd is loving it :).

Safe

Never made it to the ice rink venue, any good?

Yeah walking outside all bright all those messy faces lol Good times ...

Love the Gabba, been goin to some events in Dutchland lately, went Qbase last month, they make Uk Hardcore raves look like a 6 years olds tea party, they know how to party out there!

No sound restrictions, everyone is up for it, and lots of good quality chemicals were floating about, some Blue circle Mitzi's we got hold of, Very strong but lacked the empathy, but still was a nice change.

Peace to the Hardcore crew :)

Yes mate, i'm at Seshfest, with a big smelly bag of Puma's :)

Gonna be messy, what music you goin for?

Where bouts you travellin from?

Good old shepton mallet farm land lol! missions away ...

Traveling from Nottingham mate u? Where staying glastonbury travel lodge its gonna be a rite messy weekend.

I'm all for the hardcore mate but gotta love abit of gabba and techno. u?

Traveling from Nottingham mate u? Where staying glastonbury travel lodge its gonna be a rite messy weekend.

I'm all for the hardcore mate but gotta love abit of gabba and techno. u?

Well i'm half living with the mrs in Derby so not far way mate, but i'm from northampton like .. travelling from down there on the rave coach ...

Yeah its gonna be messy as mate, is every time you been before?

I live for the core mate, love the Uk stuff been ravin for years, slammins, hardcore heavens, uproars, htids, etc you? but mad for my gabba, went Qbase in Weeze last month, savage gabba rave mate, definately not one to miss 40k dutch nutters stompin to the kickdrums lol!

You go ravin often?

Sonics about in Notts then??

:)

Well i'm half living with the mrs in Derby so not far way mate, but i'm from northampton like .. travelling from down there on the rave coach ...

Yeah its gonna be messy as mate, is every time you been before?

I live for the core mate, love the Uk stuff been ravin for years, slammins, hardcore heavens, uproars, htids, etc you? but mad for my gabba, went Qbase in Weeze last month, savage gabba rave mate, definately not one to miss 40k dutch nutters stompin to the kickdrums lol!

You go ravin often?

Sonics about in Notts then??

:)

Not been before mate but been to loads of htid's , hardcore heavens , uproars , ravers reunited etc been raving since 2007.

yeh go raving loads mate u?

I have to go leicster for sonics mate :) went to the hardcore heaven weekender last year that was messy.

were abouts in the country you puma's from?

:p
Not been before mate but been to loads of htid's , hardcore heavens , uproars , ravers reunited etc been raving since 2007.

yeh go raving loads mate u?

I have to go leicster for sonics mate :) went to the hardcore heaven weekender last year that was messy.

were abouts in the country you puma's from?

Wicked ... Yeah mate never miss a HTID, Uproar, Slammin, Raverbaby or Hardcore Heaven, go to a few little one's aswell round the midlands as well like RReunited at coalville, Who's hardcore n that round Northants

West Fest is massive mate. Time's the weekender main room by about 30 that's the size of the core warehouse! Full of messy Southern Ravers lol

Yeah i've been to the last two wknders, messy aint the word in the dingey pay as you go electric shallet things n fucked up dead ppl walking about in the arena's, fucks my head lol!

Leicester is the place for the beans at the minute ennit .. Got no contact around there unfortunately

I got the Puma's from a mate in London like, do you know if there's alot of sonics about in 'leicester'?!?

How much you paying for them, puma's cost £7 each .... pricey but worth it

managed to get a few pink swirls (apparently 100mg mdma!). Meant to be very nice beans, its been years since i've had a decent pill. can't wait to see sonic youth on friday!

Last edited:
Nice :)

Last time I saw Sonic Youth was also on pills, can't say I can specifically recall any songs played but it was pretty sweet :D