• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Anything good yet? no?

Nice :)

Last time I saw Sonic Youth was also on pills, can't say I can specifically recall any songs played but it was pretty sweet :D

Can't wait man, trip down to london for the weekend too which is always fun.

These beans look/smell great. they fuckin stink of aniseed :D

I had the white one's too which i though were the same as the pink one's ...

uber double poster lol - all this talk about aniseed smelling pills - I never SMELT a pill/mdma...got to do it now - will probz get a couple of smileys for halloween - I'm doing some shrooms and/or some 2C-I, reckon the MDMA will go well with them? I done MDMA and shrooms before and that was amazing :p

uber double poster lol - all this talk about aniseed smelling pills - I never SMELT a pill/mdma...got to do it now - will probz get a couple of smileys for halloween - I'm doing some shrooms and/or some 2C-I, reckon the MDMA will go well with them? I done MDMA and shrooms before and that was amazing :p

Yeah a bag with some good MDMA pills in stinks of a sort of Aniceed smell

The heaven smell lol

2c-i is meant to be good mixed with MDMA but each to there own. I personally am not into trippin that much, my head gets twisted enough from Molly lol

Mandy is back!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

CRYSTAL IS BACK!

I've been a casual observer of both this and pill reports for a while (well, ever since things got really shit in spring and nothing could be found), but am making my first post to announce crystal is back.

My connect, who makes pure crystal (no joke, beautiful purpley brown rocks) in London had simply shut up shop around April due to the safrole oil inavailability (apparently a result of this in 2008: www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/20/2280424.htm). After countless phone calls with no good news (and WAAAY too many twisted jaunts down the piperazine route) today I got the call from my connect to say that safrole oil is readily available again and Mandy is back!

This is not a drill people...

Can't seem to get any contacts in Cardiff at the moment. So going to have to look around for stuff in the club on Saturday. Anything other than sonics and puma's to keep an eye out for?

(ps I really hope the guy above isn't a wind up merchant)

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

CRYSTAL IS BACK!

I've been a casual observer of both this and pill reports for a while (well, ever since things got really shit in spring and nothing could be found), but am making my first post to announce crystal is back.

My connect, who makes pure crystal (no joke, beautiful purpley brown rocks) in London had simply shut up shop around April due to the safrole oil inavailability (apparently a result of this in 2008: www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/20/2280424.htm). After countless phone calls with no good news (and WAAAY too many twisted jaunts down the piperazine route) today I got the call from my connect to say that safrole oil is readily available again and Mandy is back!

Ha Ha, I hope your right :)

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

CRYSTAL IS BACK!

if this a joke, you are a sick, sick individual.

eoin

First time on this site,have been looking at pill reports for ages and posting reports,which was for the crosses,UK your doing so well talk of 3 mdma pills doing the rounds,I am in Dublin and feel like crying.Not one mdma pill in 6 to 12 months

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

CRYSTAL IS BACK!

Lets hope its not a drill!

I think it is. And even if you do know a chemist, one chemist is not going to stop a drought.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

CRYSTAL IS BACK!

Interesting stuff and very good news to hear. :) I believe you are probably right, as there seems to be more new batches available in Holland now that there has been in months. I think it will take a while before we fully notice it in the U.K though... If thats the safferole now only just become available then I'd think its probably a few months now before the MDMA will actually be available, probably around Feb-March next year I'm guessing.

I used to mainly go upstairs to the techno / Gabba room - only went downstairs if somebody special was playing (Billy Bunter :D) (bit too happy for me). More hardstyle/hardhouse/techno/trancey stuff now though. I used to love the place, the banter in the crowd before hand - dossing around the car park trying to fathom out where you were / where you lived etc when it finished :D

Did you goto Hardcore Heaven at the Stevenage ice rink? (was a brilliant night) Glad your still partying hard - its an amazing feeling when the crowd is loving it :).

Safe

F***ing ikea!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

CRYSTAL IS BACK!

sounds like its about time to come out of retirement!...........