• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA discussion: Here we go again

M&Ms from about three years ago were MDMA, lab tested. They were lovely.

I'm in the Glasgow area, white lovehearts have just started to appear.

They were sheer joy. Anyone still able to get hold of these in Scotland? I was promised some just before crimbo, but the cunt arrived with nasty diamonds. Anyone remember the hexagon's with a cross so that you could break it into 4 and take a quarter of one? 1 of those fuckers had me mad wi it bastard balls for hours.

A mate had some lovehearts not too long ago which were apparently excellent but he wouldn't know MDMA if it came up and give him a kiss so they could have been some new pipz/BZP mix or anything really.

Shame they're not floatin about anymore, everyone was always pure happy on those ones. I couldn't be arsed with shite anymore and went off pills when they went AWOL. You from here aswell man?

Which lovehearts are you talking about, the pink actual heart shaped pills which were a lush dose of MDMA (I remember one crushed, divided into 3 and snorted had me in total bliss), the white ones which were also heart shaped which followed but weren't as good or the ones much later (a year or two ago) which were normal shaped, white and had a heart stamped on them?

small white ones mate, pressed solid. Very very lovely vibes all round. The shaped ones must a snuck under my radar :( take it they were also nice.

Aye they were better than the small white ones. Quite a few years ago now, maybe at least 3, someone else will verify?

Absolutely lush, proper clean, MDMA rushes. Beautiful pills. :)

Aye its rare as fuck to find the wee gems amongst all the crap these days. Fortunately I know a good guy now, that knows good people, that knows good drugs, so we get pure MaDMAn a few times a year. Whats going around pill wise these days? Anything worth shoutin about?

Those punk hearts were my first ever pill! It was 130mg MDMA, and the peach ones were the same dose only MDA instead!!! =D<3:D

They'd been about for ages but I'd been on a bit of a break from pills at the time, can't remember if I'd overdone it or just couldn't get hold of them but kept hearing about them and then finally got a few and they were so good it was unreal. Definitely up there with the best pills I've had. So clean.

those hearts were amazing, I woudn't be surprised if I had an MDA one around those times.. I remember having one and the colours on my mates sofa rising above the material and glowing, really vivid visuals.. also remember seeing loads of rizla floating in the air, but there were not any rizla there...! wicked pills anyway the dance scene is defo in need of some more like that!

blue lightenings doing the rounds here in northern ireland,at least something new rather than those playboys.

any reports?

heard there's blanks/snowballs round here. was quite surprised cause going by the reports on pillreports these could be the real deal i'l report back after testing these sometime this week