• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA discussion: Here we go again

yeah there is a report of some very strong and clean 'cookies/biscuits/UFO's' with no stamp in Ireland

15687.jpg

aye those sound great but the boy who wrote that seemed positive that they wernt being made available to the public just yet and maybe thot that there was 2 batches i duno tho seems a bit strange and usualy we never get pills from the derry direction we never saw those iron crosses for example so i'm remaining sceptical until i'v tested them

yeah there is a report of some very strong and clean 'cookies/biscuits/UFO's' with no stamp in Ireland

15687.jpg

they look identical to pills that were sold to me by a taxi driver in ibiza in 2007. they definitely weren't real. i still took the fuckers tho :\

they look identical to pills that were sold to me by a taxi driver in ibiza in 2007. they definitely weren't real. i still took the fuckers tho :\

15687.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've been racking my brains for hours as I was sure I had seen those tablets before. They look strangely identical to Nytol Herbal sleeping tablets I once took.

Very skeptical about that image... Look how clean cut and smoothly pressed they are.

Hmm.

^ Duno about that. I've had pills that were clean cut like that before, those blue mitsus were like that! what i would be skeptical about is the alleged 170mg md thats ment to be in them!! In this day and age i really doubt that theres that much in them.

Thought it was a bit sus aswell that thesimpsons posted one about snowballs straight after saying and describing the same pill then when it came to a photo he couldnt get one and said his pill must be different. Seemed weird to me..

yea i really doubt there 170 mg probly dealer talking up thier gear altho the test results thesimpsons gave seemed to indicate high mdma content and i really cant see what he'd have to gain from posting a fake report ?

I didnt say it was fake, but im not convinced. The same guy as posted the report on biscuits has posted one on malcolm x pills aswell so maybe the initial one is, 170mg is damn high though. A good pill now for even holland would be like 100mg, as far as im told theres not much even in holland these days exceeding that!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed those reports are real cause hopefully the same contacts that had the Iron Crosses I got pick these up. Very possibly true esp with 2 seperate reports that area of Ireland does seem to pick up different and excellent pills. I want.

those PR reports sound well bogus............

lads knocking back blue triangle X's and when there not strong enough there following it up with 170mg Cookies!

I didnt say it was fake, but im not convinced. The same guy as posted the report on biscuits has posted one on malcolm x pills aswell so maybe the initial one is, 170mg is damn high though. A good pill now for even holland would be like 100mg, as far as im told theres not much even in holland these days exceeding that!

Yeah if it wasnt for thesimpson saying pretty much the same thing on the same day I would have though this report to be incorrect. I doubt its 170mgs though (mind you I could be proven wrong (hopefully) - I dont trust unstamped pills until I see a test result on them as they could be anything.

those PR reports sound well bogus............

lads knocking back blue triangle X's and when there not strong enough there following it up with 170mg Cookies!

It wasnt the blue ones they were saying though, the blue ones were lab tested at 135-170mg MDMA so no way they wouldn't hit hard. It was white ones that were reported on though so could be different!

The one about the cookies/biscuits is shit though, those pills are ginkgo biloba 60mg from holland and barret! lol

I dont believe the report from thesimpsons either, he said his were the same as the biscuits, then when the boy asks him for a photo he starts saying they are different! I reckon he didnt want to be out done or something. Sounds ridiculous, time will tell if we see any other reports on Snowballs from Derry but im pretty sure they are bullshit too.

ts got ripped to pieces here, and some other lad on a PR report, said that another derry fella flogged him a load of pips (no point in mentioning names), but it seems that you'd nearly want a video link of live tests to believe some of the shite up there!!!

but thats my only gripe for an otherwise class recource!

Yes I agree, great site but as with a lot of things of life depends on the truthfulness of its users. I wouldn't take anything as gospel on the net unless I have done it myself or close friends can confirm.

Lets hope it is true. Time will tell indeed. And yes I'm the same always been so wary about unstamped pills and caps

i tend to take everything on PR with a pinch of salt really too many clueless pricks on it these days tho it is good for a general overview anyhoo i should be getting some of these "blanks" tomorrow so i hope to god there good cuz it would be the 1st in a while lets hope it's not ginkgo biloba as mr codshit suspects.

It is just wait till you see the photo! I have no doubt in my mind the report is bogus!!

aftershocknrock - are you on PR under another name by any chance?

i tend to take everything on PR with a pinch of salt really too many clueless pricks on it these days tho it is good for a general overview anyhoo i should be getting some of these "blanks" tomorrow so i hope to god there good cuz it would be the 1st in a while lets hope it's not ginkgo biloba as mr codshit suspects.

Na i doubt if anyone else is getting blank pills they will turn out to be ginkgo! NBut the ones in this pic are, ie im not saying the person who made this report is clueless and got ripped off.. im saying they deliberately did it!

@ discobiscuit nah mate co down thats why i thot it was strange that he would have them in so quick but after those PR reports it would be stupid not to at least try them i still live in hope

@ captain codshit nope dont have a PR account mate i was thinking of starting one so i could hassle the cookies report author tho plus could you post that pic asap please

Haven't come across them myself but i've heard they are pips, steer clear sir!

too late reading this reply now like but sure.

Was on them all weekend,trippy and got good rushes off them..after a few. Average enough.

Had a few mates who were all sick on them after double dropping and triple dropping.