*Review* Satuday Feb. 14, 04 "For the Ladies" CBus, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow

i was woundering why i couldnt bring my camcorder in, yet saw others with some... i wasnt no undercover though, nor cared to record other peoples business, i just wanted to record my friends for my birthday. but its cool now, lol cause then i would be one of the ppl thats gettin called on now :) woohoo, thanks to the door man who didnt let it in.

I see, forest green is more important then kickin it wit yo boyz.
when am I going to come through, and battle with you. I just got about 100 dollars worth of LP's last week, that's ready to jungle down.

ok ya'll. my name is Kory, yes, from lima, any post on here on page 25 was from a dude named shannon, i went to bed last night and the bastard got on here on my name and typed a whole lot of crap, so if ya'll want him, pm me and i'll find a way for you too, stupid moron using my name to cause drama, i'm pissed, i already talked to a dude after my first post on 24 and got stuff figured out, anything after my apolgy was shannon, mike and them throw awesome parties, and anyone getting arrested is there own fault, so ya'll don't hate on me, ;-) sorry for my stupid drugged up friend, when i see him next he'll get a punch from everyone on here via me.

duht!

*crushed realism* said:
shannons yahoo sn is ravemedic, if any of you got yahoo, give him heck, not me,

whoa! you just totally threw this dude you call your friend to the wolves! i think you need to install a breathalyzer on yer PC; or maybe you guys just need to lay off the crack stem...

sincerely......miller high life (speaking on behalf of dj skee-tech %))

Re: duht!

scitek667 said:
whoa! you just totally threw this dude you call your friend to the wolves! i think you need to install a breathalyzer on yer PC; or maybe you guys just need to lay off the crack stem...

sincerely......miller high life (speaking on behalf of dj skee-tech %))

hahaha...i think jere has a point there, fella...

you raver types are hilarious...watching you all get so worked up is quite amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.