*Review* Satuday Feb. 14, 04 "For the Ladies" CBus, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come mikes friends that were at the party selling didnt go to jail? cuz they were security, what kind of shit is that?and no one answered why the camcorders were in there when people i knew were not allowed to bring them in? they were all the same kind of camcorder to weird huh? i dont know but i dont think i will be going to a nightbreed event anytime soon!

it isnt a conspiracy theory it is the truth i know i guess you small minded people that call themselves ravers are all bullshitting ass club kids who dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

Ok dumbass first of all you already asked about the camcorders and someone already answered you about it 8 posts ago.

psilynce said:
the camera and the officer were not permitted in the building he rolled under the door and took off snapping shots as he went along.

Second of all, you said they were "all" the same kind of camcorder? You mean to tell me you saw every undercover in there and got a close enough look at all of their equipment to be able to tell that they were using the exact same kind?

Third, do you know Mike and do you know his friends? Did you see with your own eyes some dude in a "SECURITY" shirt sell somebody drugs? And if you did, how do you know this person was instructed by Mike to do so?

And fourth, you know nothing about me, and if you did you'd know that I'm one of the most vocal anti-club posters on this board. Kind of like how if you knew how to read I wouldn't have to be posting this.

How's that for not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground?

thanks mike and justin for a great party!

i had a really good time and that's really saying something b/c i don't really like parties anymore.

it was really nice to meet you mike.

sorry i was kind of a crazy bitch in the hotel afterwards, but that kid was a fucking douche! hehe

anyway, thanks again. keep up the good work!

*crushed realism* said:
disregard that first post of mine, there's a lot i didn't know about, or what happened, i apologize to nightbreed for any grief caused, keep up the good work guys

i'll tell you what you need to do sweet heart:

1) edit all your post
2) nay delete them
3) bump your head or do what must be done to forget your login name and password

dont worry about us disregarding your posts; it's already been done:)

hey, ure from lima. all the people ive ever met in lima were either a: dealers, or b: on something at every party ive seen them at.

i love lima kids, dont give yourself a bad name.

dood ur really pissing me off and i dont think u know what the fuck ur talking about u need slapped mike and justin r trying 2 do some thing 4 ohio and u wana b a dick whats up witht that go play with ur self n a corner or some thing im sure u have some thing better 2 do leave mike and justin outa it... assshole :X

Last edited:
theres always a hater, its a new name on bluelight, probably your average random shit talker that doesnt know what an IP address is.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! Let people talk their shit! Who cares we all know the truth, if not for Mike and Justin the C-Bus scene would still be virtually nonexistent. They have done something great for the midwest in general! If it can be done in C-Bus why not in other cities with such stupid laws? Mike and Justin I salute your efforts! Hopefully you can branch out and at least help promoters in other areas accomplish what you have there. Thanks for the last 4 great ones and don't stop the beat now. Keep 'em coming!

stupid kid... stop talking

listen... your not cool enough that is the reason you werent allowed anything in...

cause stupid lil ravers (and any one who lets themselves be called a raver in a derrogatory manner is stupid...) decide to bug dj's for pictures way too much so only elite people are allowed to have cameras... ok

No Security was SELLING.... the security at the party is a PRIVATE company not mike's friends... alot of people might have said they were security and or mikes friends that were dealing but im bettin gnot... he was ver addiment about not even letting beer in and he managed to keep all the vips beer outside for a large part of the night.

second, NO one smart gets arrested at parties... unless you are selling too cops then you get busted, or walking around talking shit to people while fucked up....

there were two cops who came early in the night and then left... then some more had to come to take some one startin beef and supposedly selling away...

the two undercover dea agents in question were the typical dea rave under covers... which is not undercover at all... if you couldnt telll they didnt belong you are fucking retarted... and they had a lil digital camera i believe not a cam corder.... they had to show their badge to security inorder to keep it... thats when we first new they were there... then they had pics of some kid smoking what might have been a joint... obviously they didnt have much to go on... and they quite clearly run in to this border line retard with a computer cause then we would have had an arrest so stop talking smack, you suck at it... i know cause im the mid west biggest bl bandit of shit talking.... at least people know who i am (a drunk), know that i am fuckin around most of the time, and know underneath it all there is some sort of intellect in disquise....

Im a junglist, I dare you to call me a club kid or a raver in person if i dont know you...

BOH Biatch!

*crushed realism* said:
it isnt a conspiracy theory it is the truth i know i guess you small minded people that call themselves ravers are all bullshitting ass club kids who dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

Last edited:
PS. I hate when people run their mouths about a good party and have nay a clue... shut the fuck up or ill sick andy on you, hes lil but fiesty....lol

more than you... and i said say it to my face... i dont care who you are, ill smack you... my friends know ill smak them in the face... but who are you so i can put you down for a smack... :)... or like i said ill just use my lil pit bull andy before he moves.

Last edited:
I might be your friend, but no junklist breakbeat dj, has the right to be any jnglist. If at the end of a party he goes wit his biznatch to go to sleep. while the rest of the deepest coolest jnglist junglers party at the after party til the mutha fuckin roooooooooof falls off.

Status
Not open for further replies.