*Review* Satuday Feb. 14, 04 "For the Ladies" CBus, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well next time i see you i will have a 5th of jim beam for you so there are no excuses =-)

no jim beam deffinantly m akes me pleasnt.... beer makes me nicer... im soo bored when im not drinking beer... how would you know any ways missy... you always see me drunk, just imagine what im like sober. and im always nice to your punk ass... ;)

hey no one needs to be crazier then they already are... we will have to figure something out then.. =-) in time

I'm so glad everyone had such a good time at this party! It really was a very fun time! I personally can't wait to see what Nightbreed has in store for upcoming events. Big props to ya guys! :)

a BIG THANK YOU goes out to Nightbreed Productions from all the guests from Trance-Lucent Productions of Indianapolis. We all had a great time and would like to return the favor sometime if you ever venture over to Indy.

P.S. MIKE - Me and Ian both left our hats in your truck. If you find them please give me a call. (blue kangol ball cap & a red kangol hat)

i meant ryan. sorry, havent slept much this week.

i see you sober all the time ryan. ure forever in the mall. i like you better that way. you kinda scare me a little when your drunk... maybe its cause your not all hugs and kisses... your a little put off by everything. i dunno.

at least its not something worse... lol.

wow...this was a great party. first good party i've been to in over a year. the wait was well worth it, though.

didn't show up til 1, which meant i walked straight into the opening of sage's set. and oh...my...fucking...god. loved it. don't know who was playing where at what time, just know that wherever i went the music was great.

who was it in the SAE room that dropped the telekinetic remix i guess around like 3 or 4 or so...i don't remember the time. i just know that hearin that track made my night. if anybody knows who that was, could you please let me know?

damn ohio kids don't fuck around when it comes to this shit, yo.

no your just special jen... im "mean" (really, just not attentive due to lack of care) to most everybody i dont know and some i do.... there is just too much stimulus at parties for me to be all attentive

Good party, good vibe, all until the DEA arrested dude. What i wanna know is how come they could have video cameras in there, and other partiers couldn't, and how could nightbreed get a party thrown after 2:30 in Cbus when it's illegal to do so? Also, why was the promoter not arrested along with the dude sellin the pills? Since the rave act was passed, any promoter of a party where someone's busted for selling, the promoter is "supposed" to be arrested also. Makes ya wonder waht kinda deal is going on there. No doubt nightbreed throws bomb parties, the place was packed, but there was an underlaying shadyness there, what's goin on ya'll

floor stormers

Visual Assassin said:

who was it in the SAE room that dropped the telekinetic remix i guess around like 3 or 4 or so...i don't remember the time. i just know that hearin that track made my night. if anybody knows who that was, could you please let me know?

damn ohio kids don't fuck around when it comes to this shit, yo.

did you like that? i picked it up off the 'net about 4 months ago, and i dunno if you saw it or not, but its pressed onto a really sick picture disc. its the telekinetic / black sun empire VIP. thanks for mentioning it; ^that actually made my night just now. i thought nobody even cared about what we did in the back room, since there's very little talk of it on here. so we helped each other! where you from? hit me up via pm...

beware the stompers...dj scitek %)

ps >>> and if anybody on God's green earth has any pictures of the jungle room, please post em on here! i'm sicka looking thru 600 identical pictures of polywog for the shit here...:p

the camera and the officer were not permitted in the building he rolled under the door and took off snapping shots as he went along.and the rave act says only that a promoter may be charged if he did not take nessesary steps in order to keep drugs out of the event,since nightbreed hierd a security team to search people upon entry they felt sufficient steps had been takin.as 4 being allowed a permit to operate after 2:30 that was a goal that the owners of the company felt they wanted to reach to revive a scene and culture which has been unrightfully persicuted because of its differences from the rest of the world and its so called questionable morallity.as a friend and observer let me state they reached these goals by putting all of there lives into it and seeing it through.to put it quite frankly i watched these kids bust there asses to make this all happen not for money or power but to stand up 4 what they believe in and who they and most of us are.and what exactly are u accusing them of.Give me a break 4 shows and 2 bust i guess there just feeding us to the police are'nt they.people dont like raves of corse they were watching looking 4 any reason to shut it down and because 2 people fought so hard they have been able to stop that now they are called shady.I dont know what your beef with mike and kelvin is but to deface the names of the modern pioneers of our culture you cannot call yourself a friend of our community.

I have no beef with anyone, and i didn't assume they were feeding ppl to the cops, just wondering how they got in and stayed in. I didn't know that about the rave act, now i do thanks for answering ,

Besides man, i don't do the drugs anyhow, and i admire what mike and them do, i know i couldn't do it, i just know some ppl i talked to after the party thought it was all shady, they were trippin balls tho. so who knows man,

disregard that first post of mine, there's a lot i didn't know about, or what happened, i apologize to nightbreed for any grief caused, keep up the good work guys

ok but for general knowlege...

parts of the rave act have been repealed yaaay!!
venue owneres were originally the responsible party that the rave act spoke of in that case due to the leasing that went on.
im pretty sure the dea arrested nobody. the dea doesnt do any thing small.. if they were gonna arrest people it would be more like electrorock. i know one person was arrested around 2:30 for being on way to many drugs and talking mad shit and every one was talking paranoia

i was really looking forward to yelling to... dayum

ehhh fuck you any ways... ha

ps and random... saw a great movie last night... its called devius beings and its about junky ass ravers dying and sucking awhole lot cause they get in over there head, think go in reality... that stupid bitch and all her friends would have been shot by simon untill they pulled out their own gats.... dying ravers= good movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.