*Review* Saturday November 15 Dayton, OH *DEUCES WILD*

I'll be showing up there tonight with a couple friends!!!! Hope to see some people.

dark blue ufo's light blue cords i guess thats what theyre called...dark blue shirt light blue lettering ecko as usual..and jordans =) black undershirt see you guys soon...Sean

and i do my little turn on the catwulk, yes on the catwulk, i shake my little aus on the catwulk.

TheLoveBandit said:
I wish to hell I could be there with you guys. Have a great time and stay safe....give us some reviews when you wake up sometime next week ;)

if i dont see you at a party soon im going to petition for your removal;)
24.gif

good things about the party

* sinister till the mishap
* soulslinger
* the price ;)
* pre drinking b4
* friends

bad things about the party

[edit] bandwith not able to support :\ [/edit]

not tryin to be too negative but there were some sound and security issues (random guy groping several young girls) additionally, i know VIP means just that but does every person w/ a laminate on have to be lurking in narrow walk ways hoisting their drinks?

see everyone at scorpio:)

Well the only thing i have to say was.... MATT YOUR GREAT!!!!! Nice party!!!
Soul Slinger FUCKING OWNED!!!!! Thanks for having me out!!!

DIGITAL DRIVER YOURE MY BOY!!!! CANT WAIT TILL YOU COME OUT ON THE 20th OF DEC!!!!!

JAP 2 NAP BABY!!!

Recappin the night...

GOOD SHIT!!
Nero X being my saving grace to get to hear some of that ass shakin techno.
Sinister always brings it right proper, but the few technical difficulties kinda slowed it down a bit. Bummer, I'm sure we'll see ya again!
Delta9 what can I say...not exactly my style but the few times I came upstairs there was some hard shit coming out of the speakers. Not to mention he was workin that dancefloor!
Kitsonik need I say more. Beauty, brains, and talent like all hell. I love that girl!
SOULSLINGER!!! The man brought that shit right proper! Had my feet not been hurting so bad I would have been dancing my ass off:\

Tommy thanks for being so great...and belated congratulations:)

Arron, Andy, Ryan...*mwas*

awesome party.... had a drunken great time... any body who missed it should cut them selves.... I missed the tech diff. in sinisters cause i was down for two tracks up for one down for three up for 2 so in my mind he rocked it.... soulslinger tore it the fuck up as well.... keep rockin matt and tom ill be in contact

peace
ryan

Had a good time last night!!! I definately want to thank all the people who came out to support. I never seen so many people dancin before. I coulda done without the sound system cutting in and out, and the broken needles, but shit happens :) . It was good to see some old friends I haven't seen in awhile (Angel, Arron, Andy, Trip, Kelly, Lindsay, ect......). Tom, thanks again for having me out. See everyone at Scorpio next week.

P.S. The "I Eat Sinister" T-shirt.......................Classic!!!!:D

Matt (Sinister)

^^^^Your killin me man =D (LOL). It was good seeing last night. You definately gotta come to Scorpio.

Cravnbeets now you know i do exist. I had a blast at this party soul slinger tore it straight the fuck up. Like everyone was dancin. But ... what happened to the bluelight meetup. No one showed. BOOO Hope to see everyone again latta

^^we'll do a proper one this coming weekend no doubt.. now that i know you exist that is :D

DJ SINISTER said:
^^^^Your killin me man =D (LOL). It was good seeing last night. You definately gotta come to Scorpio.

wouldnt miss it brother

wow... those pics should be send to the parents of all those fucked up kids. lol

soul slinger

had an awesome time..downstairs was a lil warm as usual but other than the broken needles and few difficulties it was rockin..soul slinger killed it of course glad to see him fuckin it up!..delta 9's set was extremely good also..one thing i thought was funny, some guy in a fake gucci shirt walkin around every corner of the place with a little yellow light picking up things off the ground i seen this guy pick up at least 5-6 cig. butts wishin as if they were drugs and any types of lights or toys someone might have dropped..oooooooh yea and DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO FLUSH THE TOILET? jesus christ that was some awful shit downstairs..but what can i say i was feeling great the whole night and the sound system and light fixtures helped alot! bass makes me happy..Sean

see you guys at scorpio...

next party i go to ill try to get more crowed shots its just the chicks in ohio are so damn hot i cant help but get the pics

^^ true true.. i ran around with a sprint phone takin pics of the dj's and crowd and im gonna get the dude that owns the phone to send to my email and ill post em up.. =)