*Review* Saturday November 15 Dayton, OH *DEUCES WILD*

lol
i need to get me a new if anyone i took a pic of noticed my cam is stuborn it like wanna take long time before it get teh pic]

btw tommy...gimme some info on phrenzy in the basement:) he was pretty fuckin tight and i really liked his track selction!!!

someone please explain how this man slipped under my radar!

All I have to say is that DIGITAL DRIVER'S set was lethal!!! I havn't seen that many candy kids giving it everything they got all at once on the dance floor in a long time.

haha those pics cracked me up. most of them, the guys doesn't even know who he took the pictures of. they all have ??? underneath them.

i would just leave them blank and use one caption.

"poster children for MDMA"

well i forget names through out the night im hopng people will know of teh people in them and let me know who they are that is why the question mark is there
hell i just like taking pics at partys

Dayton underground will never die...

Tom Sawyer, thanks kid for hooking me and my boy up with the list for your party. We had a great time and hope that everything worked out for you guys at the end. I got nuthin but props for Airplane Clinique and hope you guys keep shit rollin in Dayton. Maybe one day Dayton and Columbus can get together and give Ohio a party that wont be forgot. If you guys are interested in finding a virgin venue out in Dayton just PM me and im sure Nightbreed Productions and Airplane Cliique can make it happen. Oh yeah, we gave you guys two VIP spots for Scorpio. I understand that after you throw your party, you sometimes dont feel like going to a party the next weekend, so if you guys dont make it we understand. Either way, congrats on the success of your party, and we hope to see you guys in Columbus this Saturday.
Peace,
Kelvin Hertz & Mike Devine
(co-owner) (owner)
Nightbreed Productons

Got there just in time to hear Sinister's bangin set..too bad it was plagued with technical difficulties that was not Sinster's fault....needles blowing up, sound system cutting in & out...got to be quite annoying. Needless to say I loved hearing him play. He wasn't the only one that got screwed on sound either. I enjoyed Kitsonik's set as well.

Last edited:
i had a great time. shouts to everyone i saw there and everyone who enjoyed my set (11pm-main)....got to see a bunch of peeps i havent seen in a long time...

good times..=D

take pics of the djs, people dancing, people spectating, the lighting, your friends, not so much of the total random fucked up people eh?

Great seeing everyone!! Thanks tom s and the rest of the crew for throwing a quality event and having me out, good job on the sound system downstairs...it was a pleasure to play on.

To Tom/matt/kelvin.... how bout indianpolis dayton and columbus...:) that would be wild... any one know where we can get a safe legal 20,000+ venue cheap... lol

kmass.... you didnt get pictures of the really good lookin girls... cause i would have known a couple of them.... ya gotta look for them though they hide (usually in the parking lot)

ryan...clean out your fuckin mail box..i tried to PM you you fuck...anyway...i still love you...and get ahold of me asap...i want to know if you are going to c bus this weekend..cause i would like to tag along...soo..yeah..catch me...Mandi

Hey who was the girl in the i eat sinister shirt any ways?.... she looked familiar....

mandi....yeah love me what, fuck off! :)... your punk ass needs a ride.... i might too now its not for sure, call me some time if you want, ill be lookin for a ride as well and ill see bout gettin you one too if you do the same...

it is to bad that soul slinger though sounded good is not using his dj-ing skills and uses
CD'S
and the only other dj I liked was I guess kitsonic if that is who was spinning down stairs when delta 9 was on.

this partie also had no theem
peace

u know a lot of djs use cds now, in addiction to turn tables. I saw the dieselboy sometime this past year, holding a handful of cds, new dubs, new white lables mmm, more power to the cds if i can hear new music quicker. But im not giving a RIP to the 1's and 2s, dont get me wrong.