Sats @ ARC, NYC- November listings- Nov 29th Danny howells Bday with Remy!!!

DG

Bluelight Crew
11/8 Jeff Mills w/ Plexus & Function
flyer

11/14 John 00 Fleming (special extended set) with Olivier Berge
flyer

11/22 Astral Projection plus others...

11/27 Dann Howells

11/29 Danny Howells

yes, danny is playing ARC 3 x this month 8o 8o 8o

$25.00 @ door, $20.00 on guest list

Email [email protected] for reduced admission. first name/last initial.. "smilez" list at the door.

6 Hubert St, New York City

doors open @ 11PM
18+
no dresscode

Last edited:
I'm definitely there.. I've been listening to astral projection for years and years and years and still haven't seen them live. Can't miss it this time.. it would just be dumb of me.

^^^ I saw them at Estate and they were definitely a good show. This party is not to be missed. Hopefully it will bring out a more... genuine crowd than the last tsunami party I attended 8)

See ya'll there

^ wow man i was there too! for trancendental love? i must say they spin hell of a set there.

but yah

NYC is a 6 hr drive for me

bah who cares. its 5 hours for me, and i am not complaining. Ive NEVER met so many 'ravers' in my life that WORRY ABOUT SLEEP. damn i dont understand NE bl'ers are such pussies :p

think my wife will buy that and let me go

yah, astral tends to come to the US only once a year. and with that, they usually only do one show on east coast, and sometimes one on the west coast.

also, why on earth do so many ppl wanna meet me? i am very terd, and very scary.

Last edited:
^ no it was a generalization...whenever i talk to BLers about parties and stuff the number one excuse is "i cant afford a hotel" - thus suggesting that people have some sort of obsessive compulsion to sleep each and every single day. Its either that, or "i will be too tired afterwards" bla bla. regardless, it was a joke...back to trance...

im rrrrrrrrreally hoping that Astral spins a 4+ hour set ... and this time im going to find them beforehand and beg them to spin trance dance for me. I have countless live sets of theirs, and they spin every old favorite of mine at least once, except that track. Boggles my mind, because I think it is by far one of their best. I find it odd that the songs i deem to be the pinnacle of their work to be the ones they spin least frequently.

damn i listen to astral way too much, i could sit here and debate the tiniest detail of their music for hours...ill just keep dreamin of the 22nd till it finally rolls around.

*falls over and faints*

Jesus H Christ, this is like the sweetest week for techno!

Marco Carola tonight, Jeff Mills this Saturday!

I wish Arc had an alcohol license though :(

THE WOOD said:
bah who cares. its 5 hours for me, and i am not complaining. Ive NEVER met so many 'ravers' in my life that WORRY ABOUT SLEEP. damn i dont understand NE bl'ers are such pussies :p

lol. you are never gonna let us live the post-starscape bailing on the after-party are you!? ;) I swear we didn't hear you. We're deaf. We suck. Maybe we are just pussies :\ (we definetly aren't ravers. haha)

also, why on earth do so many ppl wanna meet me? i am very terd, and very scary.

Oh shut up, you rock =D You're the only BL'er whom I met at Starscape that I have hung out with since then, so you must be cool on some level ;) but then again maybe it's because all the other BL'ers from Starscape live 6-8 hours away and are too far for me to hang out with ;)

PS-- Dreamgirlie19 is insisting I go and meet her and be there for her birthday =D We'll see. I'd like to go but I dunno the details need to work themselves out or something.

Last edited:
^ your the only BLer i really talk to that i have never met hehe. GO :)

THE WOOD said:
^ wow man i was there too! for trancendental love? i must say they spin hell of a set there.

was that the name? I don't remember... they did a hell of a job, though... really had me into it the whole time; I had a blast.

After going to see Sun Project play their heavymetal-esque take on psytrance to a lot of predominantly vapid idiots at the last tsunami party, I'm banking on this party having nowhere to go but up =P. Not to sound jaded or anything... 8)

^ yah i must admit, astral threw hell of a set and i had hell of a time...but the crowd was very...lets say not typical of psytrance scene. i found that odd. not that i minded, i got to hear searching for ufos, psy burn out, god isa dj, and wham - mahadeva for a close...the last hour of their set rocked. my legs were sore for like 3 days after that. I think i even ripped a huge hole in my pants i danced so much that night.

least they have open door policy..you can leave and come back as many times as you want before 4am, theyll stamp your hand, with plenty of bars in the area it isnt that bad i guess.

what does there label mostly produce?

it's been awhile since i have heard some of their stuff. hmmmmmmm i might want to go check it out as well? who knows?

-peace

<------Wish I could be there, but I have no way to get there from Boston :( , and I'm not takin' dah bus!

^ i am going there from boston. There is many methods of getting there... :)

Are you takin' the chinatown bus? I know its only like 15 bucks but its also like fuckin 8 hours

Im either driving down with a friend or hoppin the bus and meeting my friends there. Chinawotwn but is NOT 8 hours??? i use it all the time, much better than driving home cuz i can sleep lol. anyways..i usually leave around 8 and get to ny around 11 30 or if i take the 9 one i get there around 12 15? ive NEVER been on the bus longer than that ? and its $10 :)