Sats @ ARC, NYC- November listings- Nov 29th Danny howells Bday with Remy!!!

I'm sorry, had a bad bus experience, took 7 hours to get to my home in CT from Boston, I was pissed, vowed never to take the bus again.

I guess I just blindly assume that about all buses becuase of my furious anger and rage!

ANYways...

have fun there killer

do they only stamp your hand if you ask? ive never had my hand stamped there when going in or leaving.

if you want re-admittance without paying again...when you leave you need to see the guy(its usually a guy) who is sitting by the ticket window. he will stamp you. if you dont ask , you dont get one :)

i never knew they did this till a friend told me last spring lol

Still on my calendar

chrissie said:
tell her to come :)

I've been working on that :D She's got friends in the city to play with while I go out and have my fun...so, this is still on my calendar - would I see Chrissie & Buzzy there? Oh, and Chrissie - check your PM :)

^ if chrissie cant see me that night for my bday hehe she cant go to ARC *pouts* ;):D

yea, justin n kimmys wedding is that day, so this is a no-go
but im sure youll have loads of fun without us :)

sign me up

99.999% there...just need to figure out where to drive to, where to park, etc....details, details...but I am coming - figure I'll drive all day Saturday there, then all day Sunday home. Anyone want to meet somewhere before going in?

I forgot about tickets - anyone have access to get an advance ticket for me...or will I be freezing my ass off outside for hours waiting in line? I don't see an online purchase, only local stores. Hell, I'll buy someone dinner before the show if they can get a ticket for me ahead of time. Also, what's the word on cameras? Timeslots in case I am standing out in the cold line?

Re: sign me up

TheLoveBandit said:
99.999% there...just need to figure out where to drive to, where to park, etc....details, details...but I am coming - figure I'll drive all day Saturday there, then all day Sunday home. Anyone want to meet somewhere before going in?

I forgot about tickets - anyone have access to get an advance ticket for me...or will I be freezing my ass off outside for hours waiting in line? I don't see an online purchase, only local stores. Hell, I'll buy someone dinner before the show if they can get a ticket for me ahead of time. Also, what's the word on cameras? Timeslots in case I am standing out in the cold line?

Hey there...

Email [email protected] for reduced admission. Instead of it being $25 or more at the door it will only cost you $20.00. Its a friends list. Email with your first name and last initial..and when you get to the club, you will see a girly off to the left and tell her you are on "Smilez" list. Also..dont worry bout it selling out, it wont i promise you...i go there all the time, they NEVER sell out specially for Tsunami parties.

ARC doesnt allow cameras. Dont try to bring one, they WILL take it away and give it to you when you leave. They also dont allow gum lol, and they dont sell alcohol. It sounds anal but its a fun time once you get past the stupid BS.

They are good at bringing people right in, the only way you will wait in line is if you arrive between 2-4ish Id say..and even then there wont be a huge one.

I can give you the time slots later in the week.

Not sure if you party sober or not but since this IS bluelight i will tell you this...ARC has a STRICT searching policy..they pat you down, they search your bag, pockets, wallet, and if you are a jerk they will make you take your shoes off. Ive never had a problem there, and as long as you are nice theyre nice back. Also, be aware they have a new security system inside with cameras that you dont see..so just be careful :D

Its my bday and im making a bunch of stops that night lol but i will be going there too...but not until after layo & Bushwacka get out @ centro fly..so ill be there around 5ish. :) I dont know if you like to go to bars and what not but i plan on going to a few bars midtown around 10ish, a few BLers will be there.

they dont sell alcohol
keeps the yuppies from spilling shit on the dancefloor. no problem with that.

Also check out www.homeoftrance.com - i just looked up the address on their website last year and walked a few extra blocks to the store and bought my tickets there.

I think I'm gonna go to this, I'll be honest the first time I checked Astral projection out I wasn't too impressed but I might be willing to give em another try.

peace

^
^
because its @ arc is the reason i'm thinking of checking them out even though I didn't dig 'dig em last time out, last time was @ estate and the crowd and vibe sucked IMO.

arc I feel will get a more genuine crowd there to dance,unlike the estate crowd who I felt were there cuz it was the new hot spot at the time and most people didn't know or care who was spinning.

peace

I have seen Arc oversold too many times to go back. Yes, people who go there want to dance... there is just no room to do it.

Im just curious what nights have you gone & its over sold..I have been going there for a REALLY long time on a consistent basis and never had that problem..tho once i went on a Danny Howells night @ 2am and there was a long line hehe but he always packs the place.

:)

Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin... balls to the wall packed
Jeff Mills... nuff said
Sven Vath - Christian Smith and Selway... how about people still waiting to get in at 5am

too many people like techno I guess.

:\

Hehe...ive never been to a techno night @ ARC, explains why i never saw that. That sucks :( House, trance, & the few drum n b ass nights never sell out lol.

man astral could be spinning in their grandmother's garage fet. the weekly garbage men, and id still go see em.