• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

US: Thank or educate your rep. for Colombian drug war vote

If we cannot balance life and death within our species, we will (actually, have) become the equivalent of a plague on the earth...a virus that never stops spreading. If our input ouweighs our output, it's only going to clog the works.

BTW...It is completely, 100% fair that other people in the world have to starve and die of disease and famine. Circumstances in the past created the present, a domino of cause and effect. Cause created the effect of cambodia being poor and starving...it sucks but it is fair. Cause created the effect of nigeria being poor and starving...it sucks but it is fair. Cause created the effect of the US being rich and well fed...it sucks but it is fair.
That pretty much sums up the way I see things.

All I have to ask is, what do people expect to do when the population is 15 Billion? Like he said, we'll kill ourselves out of existence. The USA and Canada will be fine though, since we have the US lands both here and in the middle of the ocean and north of canada, Canada has plenty of land to survive, as well as Australia. Russia has plenty of land to handle many, many population increases. Asia , Africa, and South America are the ones in the most trouble...I'm sorry, but sometimes people just have to accept the phrase "because that's just how it is..." We can't stop nature by being nice to everyone. What's the point of saving some insignificant peoples' lives? It sounds harsh, but we're not talking about a Holocaust here, but just letting nature take it course because that's how it is. Say you educate everyone in the Sahara Desert region. What does that get them, and how will it change the world at all? I'm sorry, but I don't see people from 3rd World countries becoming modernized anytime soon. It just CAN'T happen, there's too many people. Hell, the US has 280 million people with all the resources in the world and we have poverty and stupid people. It's utterly IMPOSSIBLE to create good lives for certain, extremely large groups of people, especially when you're talking BILLIONS. I feel sorry for them but sometimes that's all the fortunate can do, there's nothing that can stop what is happening given the way the world works and no humans can change it, no matter how many cool gizmos and medicines we come up with, it's all shit.