• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's worst about the USA

Gerr UT said:
In my experience the only time that people get mad and talk shit about others is because they do not have what the other person has and therefore the only way they can express themselves is to attack the other person.

Yes that's right we are all jealous of the USA! We wish we lived in a place where the president is a moron who was appointed by the supreme court regardless of the popular vote! We want to be from the country which has invaded the most countries in the last 150 years! We want to be the most hated nation on earth!

I do love your idea that people attack other people who have what they want. Sounds very much like oil and Iraq.....

792590.jpg

The fact that their 'democratic' politics affect my life so much and I have absolutely no say in it and have to leave it to the American masses (which seem to be even worse than the UK masses). Not that their say is always counted for much...

America has New York and you don't!!! :)

[EDIT] Doh, wrong thread. New York is a good thing. :)

Harry@Piekarnia said:
Now you can't say that because it is racist. If you phrased it this way it would be fine because it would be a statement of fact:
"The majority of citizens of the USA are clinically overweight and there are more clinically obese people in the USA than any other country in the world"

;)

Now look what a kickass moderator that is, he not only teaches morality but proper English also. I don't see any American moderator doing that??

Originally posted by Morrison's_Lament
Don't get me wrong - my best childhood friend was American and I have many good American friends. I have nothing against Americans - in fact some of the greatest criticism of the so-called "American Way" as purpetrated by the Bush administration has come from WITHIN Ameircan society.

I for one hold absolute no ill will towards any person because of their nationality or race. When we speak out against "America" - we mean the dominant values as exhibted by your government and foreign policy. We do not mean any ill will against Americans in general - as you are an extremely diverse people in all respects
[/B]

hehehe you're a funny one, Lament. You don't have to lie to us about ur hate for American people ;) we stand shoulder to shoulder on this one remember!

buzzy said:
America has New York and you don't!!! :)

[EDIT] Doh, wrong thread. New York is a good thing. :)

Yes I thank God for that every morning.

Morrison's Lament said:
This isn't their place - we'll stand shoulder-to-shoulder and drive them out with pointy sticks! =D

Enigheten är ett starkt band, det håller samman folk och land (och forums). =D

--- G.

Oh you fucking viking!
;)

i dont hate americans, i was only joking.... well kinda.

i hate americans who love george bush and get all patriotic and cheer when he walks in the room.

although i also hate english/welsh/scottish/n irish people that do that about the queen/blair.

i cant be bothered explaining why i hate america but im still gonna drink coca cola and work on my microsoft xp PC!

bla bla :p

david*

Bush does my tits in. To put it simply. I have no problem with Americans, alot of them are quality, their just people after all and although their culture is a little pushy at times, I juts choose to ignore it :D

The thing about America that fucks me off is way everything is pigeon holed and regimented and made into some sort of ideology. Like the rave scene for example. You've got your jungalists, candy kids, e tards what have yah. Everyones got something on everyone else, instead of just being at a rave, to have fun or to dance or to get mashed. It's all layered and planned out. Take X amount of "rolls", dance like this, if you don't have this back pack with these glow sticks and this massive list of pointless shit, you are no longer a candy kid, your a jaded raver.

Why can't you just go to the place, and have a large one?

I agree with Warmrushes because that is true in America that everything has to categorized and you must fit into one certain category. Although in my personal experience I try not to fit into just one group, rather I feel that there are many different things about me that fit into different groups and therefore I have friends from every spectrum. I am very excited to attend parties while in the U.K. and I hope to meet some of you there.

^^^^ can't wait to meet yah mate. Hit me up when you get to the UK. Meet ups aplenty

As an American, allow me to step in and occupy this thread for a moment... ;)

I hate USA because:

-They're fat

Not always true, but it's not hard to understand why the world sees us that way. People are usually too stupid to try cutting back on calorie intake and exercising more than 3 days a week before they go on some idiot diet like Atkins.

-Their president is an asshole

-All their states are difficult to spell

-It's got all our 15 and 16 year old kids mimmicking IDIOT rappers like Dr Dre and Snoop Wogg, saying things like "Word" and "Dogg".

-I don't like that accent

- They all hold hands and stuff

All good points. I believe Bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had, and there have been some really bad ones. We certainly need to work on our grammar, as well.

The worst thing about Americans is the complete faith they have that their own country is the best in the world. This attitude explains a lot about their foreign policy.

I urge you to use caution when making generalizations such as this. The reason many people have gone along with the Bush Administration's foreign policies is that they are misinformed and lied to. Probably at least half of our population does not feel this way, and assuming that we all agree with our government's poor foreign policy causes problems. I hate having to feel embarrassed when I go to Europe because I am American, and people often assume that we all agree with the president. I assure you that is not the case.

Last edited:
31715wanted2.JPG

That ugly fuckstick, and their foreign policy for the last 200 years. I couldn't give a shit what they do to themselves, but I wish they'd close up shop and keep their fucking hands to themselves.
'nuff said.

Time to add my 'what's worst about the USA': when their goverment decides to do anything at all which has any effects outside the USA. It's guaranteed that somebody will get arseraped for the good of the US of A.

Bubba Bush and females with brooklyn queens accents -ahhhh.

Oh yes and the rednecks, national rifle association and hershey bars (fucking awful)

Xenophobia, general intolerance of other nations, apalling foreign policy.

Wait, that's us!

Hating countries is pointless....

MrGeezer said:
Xenophobia, general intolerance of other nations, apalling foreign policy.

Wait, that's us!

Hating countries is pointless....

Harry@Piekarnia said:
^ Don't hate the USA. Just hate their government and policies!

Fair do's. Please find attached a (non exhaustive) list of other countries whose governments I hate:

UK
France
Germany
Spain
Italy
Zimbabwe
Lots of former soviet republics whose names I can't even pronounce, let alone spell
95% of the middle east...

heh - just joshin' with ya. I'm in an unexpectedly good mood considering I got less that three hours sleep last night....