• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's worst about the USA

What about ketamine?

...and I would seriously like to snort some cocaine in Europe to make real comparison of price to quality issues.

^ "Mr Vet: my poor little cat is sick. Last time the vet in [insert name of another city here] gave me some ketaset and it helped her to sleep. Can you please prescribe her some?"

I would say that at least one thing that is seriously wrong with the U.S. is their extreme criminality is regards to marijuana.

Shucklak said:
i am from america and i hate it. what i hate most is the puritanical influence in america. You can see its influence in the total repression of sexuality as well as the strict prohibitionsist drug policy. Also, alot of americans are pretty stupid and close-minded, and will pretty much follow and do what they are told without any kind of questioning of authority or establishment. They are also hypocrites. Down with the usa! I want to move to england or denmark.

OMG! Couldnt have said it better.... Although i dont "hate" any country perse, I dont really fancy going back to America again for a visit .Sad to say, the only stand out impressions for me of the States are :white trash, lousy fattening food, and the fake plastic sheen of California (ugh). Although im from Asia, i have travelled to the States several times and have been to Europe once....and i definitely think i am European at heart! It just has so much more character, the ppl are much nicer and very unprejudiced, and i felt more accepted there....it just gives me a nice feeling i cant put into words :) As a matter of fact, i wish i lived in either Italy or amsterdam....and cant wait to go back soon!!!!
:|

Well, I’m from America and I tell you why I love country. I may or may not agree with any foreign policies, but I feel I’m taken care of. No matter what’s going to happen I know I will have a car to drive, something to eat and place to live. No matter who is the president I know I will go out on Saturday night and see top-notch DJ talents in my home town-CHICAGO. They come here and they love it. No matter what anyone thinks we can buy homes, cars and get the best of life, here, on our own land. No matter where I go-USD is ALWAYS the MONEY. No matter what I do – I know that I am an American but I never forget my background (Russian) We got kick ass clubs, after-hours and if we want more we just buy a ticket and experience life outside of US.
Why hate. Hate will never get you anywhere. We don’t have a culture. We are Americans, for Christ sake…but what we do have is resources to make any dream come true. You want to be rich-you can. You want to be famous-you can. Only in America you can do so little and get so much. Do you have any idea how many 22 year old drive BMWs? Do you have any idea what average college graduate with shitty American education makes? Ask around. Maybe then you’ll feel different. We simply love our country because it provides us with material stability and simple tangible values that we all want. It’s money that will keep this country strong. It’s country where dreams come true.
Much love,

it's god, i m talkin bout the god bush seems to adore:)
ps: dont eat bush meat!!!;)

Grim said:
Well, I’m from America and I tell you why I love country...
This should be good...
I may or may not agree with any foreign policies, but I feel I’m taken care of.
TRANSLATION: I'll abdicate my social and political responsibilities providing I'm given money and food. I'll also support tyrannical policies, providing that the complex matters of social and foriegn policy are broken down into good/bad, black/white, simplistic jelly moulds.
No matter what’s going to happen I know I will have a car to drive, something to eat and place to live.
TRANSLATION: Brummm... Brummm... Iraq...??? What, who's he?
No matter who is the president I know I will go out on Saturday night and see top-notch DJ talents in my home town-CHICAGO. They come here and they love it.
TRANSLATION: Fuck anyone else, I'm number one. I'll allow my country's faux-leaders to do what they wants, providing I can satisfy myself. Top-notch DJ's come to America to take our money, then go back to Europe for a good time - they love it.
No matter what anyone thinks we can buy homes, cars and get the best of life, here, on our own land. No matter where I go-USD is ALWAYS the MONEY.
TRANSLATION: I am proud of the fact that my country's national currency is the strongest in the world, but couldn't care less about the fact that my President has racked up a bigger national debt than Reagan - a man who, in hindsight, was suffering from Alzheimers from the moment he took office. The fact that the only credible alternative to Bush, is John Kerry - a man who looks like a cross-bred, love-child of Herman Munster and Abraham Lincoln - is of absolutely no concern to me. After all, no matter who's President, I'll still be rocking...
No matter what I do – I know that I am an American but I never forget my background (Russian).
TRANSLATION: I'm so happy that I don't need a wheelbarrow to cart my Roubles around, that I'll quite happily put up with a political system that offers the 'choice' of an ape-faced criminal, or a dubious senator with a face that makes botched genetic experiments look appealing.
We got kick ass clubs, after-hours and if we want more we just buy a ticket and experience life outside of US.
TRANSLATION: We could go outside the US if we want, but we might fall off the edge of the world, or be eaten by a Taliban Sea-serpant. Those of us who are enlightened enough to realise the world is spherical would travel, if only the risk of being attacked by a muslim-boogieman wasn't too high.
Why hate. Hate will never get you anywhere.
TRANSLATION: My country was built on hate.
We don’t have a culture.
TRANSLATION: We have a culture of apathy.
We are Americans, for Christ sake…but what we do have is resources to make any dream come true. You want to be rich-you can. You want to be famous-you can.
TRANSLATION: In America, we only have to think of success and it comes true. We all own ivory towers that are so tall, that when we look out of our windows, we can't see the very foundations being knocked from beneath us.
Only in America you can do so little and get so much.
TRANSLATION: We get a lot for doing very little, thus...
Do you have any idea how many 22 year old drive BMWs? Do you have any idea what average college graduate with shitty American education makes?
TRANSLATION: ... we're obese because of our instant-gratification materialism.
Ask around. Maybe then you’ll feel different. We simply love our country because it provides us with material stability and simple tangible values that we all want. It’s money that will keep this country strong. It’s country where dreams come true.
Much love,
TRANSLATION: I'm actually a nice, amiable guy - as are most of fellow patriots. Providing I'm fed and looked after, I'll trust that father knows best.

Last edited:
Goddamnit, my brother decided to post on my name. I need to start logging out of this site after I'm done. I am personally not a patriot to anything. Fuck patriotism, I live for myself not for a country no matter what country. =P

There are plenty of things I don't like about US, as there are plenty of things I don't like about some other countries. All government structures have their flaws and can never please everyone. I mean I was born in Soviet Union, and then moved here later, so I can see the sharp differences. Compared to the life there, it is much better here, which is why I think my brother is so enthusiastic about this.

But, me personally, I try to ignore all the flaws and just live my life, as I don't really like politics to begin with. I would never fight for any government's ideals and put my life on the line for political agendas simply because I don't care.

Last edited:
Fuck patriotism, I live for myself not for a country no matter what country. =P

There are plenty of things I don't like about US, as there are plenty of things I don't like about some other countries. All government structures have their flaws and can never please everyone.

i entirely agree.

Grim said:

I try to ignore all the flaws and just live my life, as I don't really like politics to begin with. I would never fight for any government's ideals and put my life on the line for political agendas simply because I don't care.

u r rite...why would u wanna do politics...u might get killed ;) u never now with maniacs like .... ( no name calling !! )

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee heres to bristishness n calring! Twats! Carling fuck ye all¬! cunts! twattery n charlie parker!

^How exciting. Tell me more, i understood most of it except between 'ayeeee' and 'parker.'

Sorry. Being a real twat as a result of making full use of Britain's wonderful drinking age of 18. Apologies.

Felixonapedestal said:
Sorry. Being a real twat as a result of making full use of Britain's wonderful drinking age of 18.

i fully understand, no appologies needed, i think. i quited alcohol ever since i took MDMA, but i made a few exceptions ;) i only drink in good company; in a safe environment:D and i never get drunk %)

Hehe, alcohol makes people more fun usually so its all good. I was just trying to figure out if it was an altered state or some kind of jargon. ;)