• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment Yet Another Round of EADD Mod Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people are leaving because of perceived abuse/trolling on these forums they need a fucking nappy, it's pretty tightly controlled.

I wish I was still in blissful ignorance... I think I was for my first 2 and a half years of using BL. :D

Kind of like the honeymoon period with Mephedrone...

If people are leaving because of perceived abuse/trolling on these forums they need a fucking nappy, it's pretty tightly controlled.

Lol true, true.

I do miss PTCH in a way. I did PM him awhile back. I did argue with him but I felt it was more in jest. I've never had an issue with the bloke n would be nice to see him back. Besides I 'd like to tell him I 've actually started watching the news again n that's after 5 years.

I'm pretty sure Warrior wasn't talking about that kind of troll. Maybe more like "trolling" in the sense of causing unnecessary drama and constant ignorant shit being posted and thus annoying other people to the point of leaving the forum

There 's hardly been drama in ages. People are going to fall out from time to time, yes. But there's not been much drama on EADD in awhile. Where is this coming from?

Evey

Perhaps we will keep this loosely to the subject of mod recruitment rather than discussing drama, which is a slightly touchy subject? Wouldn't want to take over this thread with all that even if it is EADD tradition to de-rail threads. ;)

Perhaps we will keep this loosely to the subject of mod recruitment rather than discussing drama, which is a slightly touchy subject? Wouldn't want to take over this thread with all that even if it is EADD tradition to de-rail threads. ;)
De-railing threads? Never.. Incidentally, what are your thoughts on squid?

I've heard on good authority that the nudes thread is worth being a mod for, alone. Please apply so I don't have to.. :D

My thoughts on squid?

Lives in the ocean, can be rubbery but tastes good in breadcrumbs.

Wait... I see what you did there!

I don 't know a user called squid. Why don't you apply, Swampy? Think you'd be ace.

Evey

I wasn't talking about a BL user..

And because I don't really want to. (But thanks! :) )

tv_greatest_80s_shows_17.jpg

I used to love that show. Was ace. How are you?

Evey

I'm pretty sure Warrior wasn't talking about that kind of troll. Maybe more like "trolling" in the sense of causing unnecessary drama and constant ignorant shit being posted and thus annoying other people to the point of leaving the forum

Don't really see much of that either tbh, maybe I'm just desensitised by the other place I post.

And sorry Chat.. it's your fault for mentioning de-railment. =D

It was only a matter of time anyway...

Yea it's all Chatty's fault. Hang on while I chase him with that sausage !

Evey

I'm just going to take this opportunity to say I'm glad you are of the opposite sex... I don't want to be chased around with a 'sausage', especially as I am aware what the favourite ROA of many EADDers is. :\

The deletions say it all, gone for speaking the consensus, you wonder why poster numbers are dropping, you got the answer, you deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.