• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment Yet Another Round of EADD Mod Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like there are gestapo mods not allowing people on an open board speak their minds, feel free to edit it but don't censor my speech
the veracity, or otherwise, of your comments aside, there's no freedom of speech on bluelight and, if you think it applies here, with respect, you misunderstand the concept.

from the blua:

"1. Bluelight reserves the right to take action to restrict or terminate your access to Bluelight at any time for any reason.
2. Bluelight reserves the right to publish, edit or delete contributed content as it sees fit.
5. Bluelight will remove any content from its sites which Bluelight, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these policies.
"

if you have a problem with a specific member, put them on ignore. problem solved.

alasdair

It was only a matter of time anyway...

I'm just going to take this opportunity to say I'm glad you are of the opposite sex... I don't want to be chased around with a 'sausage', especially as I am aware what the favourite ROA of many EADDers is. :\

Hahahaha oooo you rude boy. I meant a normal sausage. Don't you realise I 'm a virgin n frown on such shanansguns :D

Tut tut. ;)

Sit down please pussy cat.

Give me a mod stick and I'd crush the cry babies like walnuts under a brick

Lol

Evey

Last edited:
I don't think that's working out so well in practice. It's not enough.

It's not. If you think it solves the problem that's associated with the reason people tend to put people on ignore (e.g widespread disruption), then you're not thinking things through.

I don't think that's working out so well in practice. It's not enough.
i find the problem is that people want to ignore somebody in principle but can't actually do it in practice.

trolls (of all stripes) thrive on attention. if you remove the attention, they go away. when it's done properly, it works.

but there's always somebody (or somebodies) who think they're different, they can get through, they can respond in way that will have an effect, etc. but the troll doesn't care about that. they care about attention and attention only and they get handed it on a silver plate every single time...

alasdair

trolls (of all stripes) thrive on attention. if you remove the attention, they go away. when it's done properly, it works.

but there's always somebody (or somebodies) who think they're different, they can get through, they can respond in way that will have an effect, etc. but the troll doesn't care about that. they care about attention and attention only and they get handed it on a silver plate every single time...

Truesay. Guess it's democracy in action. We get the trolls we deserve :\

As I said yesterday... Don't feed the trolls... Don't fuel the drama.

As I said yesterday... Don't feed the trolls... Don't fuel the drama.

Agreed. I've been guilty of feeding trolls. I'm no angel myself n don't claim to be. This statement is true :)

Truesay. Guess it's democracy in action. We get the trolls we deserve :\

That statement (even tho i cant seem to quote it) is true. If everyone puts trolls on ignore n doesn't react then they've no influence / power / control. Took me a long time to learn that. A very long time.
i find the problem is that people want to ignore somebody in principle but can't actually do it in practice.

alasdair

The answer is to ignore the trolling n not react as that gives them what they want tho why people waste their time trolling instead of doing something productive like trying to help people / make friends / introduce discussions/debates is beyond me. Seems a complete n utter waste of time.

Evey

Last edited:
To get back on topic... don't be shy folks... milk & cookies for all who apply! =D

Do we get to see all male mods like the RHCP socks n cocks pose in the Staff Nudie thread? ;)

Evey

Hahahahaha

Now now naughty like I said I'm the virgin Evey - and you're all corrupting me :D tut tut
JK

Evey

haha, id actually like to see swampy as a mod :)

is the nudie thread compulsory viewing?

Dunno about compulsory, but it's nothing anybody in their right mind would ever look at voluntarily, put it that way.

Dunno about compulsory, but it's nothing anybody in their right mind would ever look at voluntarily, put it that way.

Morning, Sammy G. How are you today? Looks like I owe you an apology for yesterday. Chatty explained that you were just disagreeing that's all, not putting me down. So I apologise :)

And yes , Swampz for mod!

Evey

Well, I'm not in my right mind so that probably explains why it was the first I place I went after making my signature. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.