• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprazolam Powder Solubility

BenzoBay

Bluelighter
Greetings,

I can't figure out the formula. :\

I have:

The Powder
750 ml 95% grain (190 proof) alcohol.

Basically I want to know how the math is done because I'm still not quite sure what ratio of potency to volume yet.

Thanks for your time!!

-Dutch

90 percent distilled water to 10 percent pure grain alcohol if your looking to shoot it. pure ethanol is very hard on the veins

klowns said:
90 percent distilled water to 10 percent pure grain alcohol if your looking to shoot it. pure ethanol is very hard on the veins
IV?? Ewwwww

No I want to consume it (orally)

-Dutch

I'm trying to figure out how this guy figured this out.

"Yes, Alprazolam, Diazepam are available in pure form. Its hard to measure dosage when bought.... listed below is a simple way to measure in a solution.

If you are smart about them (and don't abuse it), it is a great way to purchase benzo's at a lower price than you could get generics for, or name brand.

After mixed, a dropper (1 ml) is perfect for consumption.

To mix it into a solution so you know the mg/ml

The powders will mix into solution with grain alcohol (90 - 95% alcohol), so for instance, take a 500ml bottle of grain alcohol, add 5 grams of powder (powder will not mix into solution with other alcohols... don't try) mix solution vigourously, when finished you now have:
10mg per 1 ml of solution"

-Dutch

If you are smart about them (and don't abuse it)

After mixed, a dropper (1 ml) is perfect for consumption.

when finished you now have: 10mg per 1 ml of solution"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to figure how 1ml or 10mg is perfect for consumption being smart and not abusing them :\

I'm sorry I'm not being clear enough....

This is alprazolam......

I'm not sure how this guy used a bottle of 500ml and I'm using 750ml
and I'm getting the same info.

There is a mathmatical formulation here.

-Dutch

BenzoBay said:
I'm sorry I'm not being clear enough....

This is alprazolam......

I'm not sure how this guy used a bottle of 500ml and I'm using 750ml
and I'm getting the same info.

There is a mathmatical formulation here.

-Dutch
MrMoss said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to figure how 1ml or 10mg is perfect for consumption being smart and not abusing them :\

If i'm not an idiot, and I don't think I am; isn't 1ml = 1 gram?

If he's doing 500ml ( 1/2) and you're doing 750ml ( 3/4 of a gram) need to multiply everything in his recipe by 1.5, or ad 50%, or think of it as 2 parts out of 4 vs. 3 parts out of 4.

This is like fourth grade shit in the school I went to.

Fuck, I totally read that post I quoted wrong.

If your preparations have the same amount of alprazalam per amount of alcholol then yours is 1.5 times as potent. If his is 10mg yours is 15.

If your preparation is 10mgs at 750 ml and his is 10 mg at 500 ml, then
you have 7.5 mgs and he has 10mgs.

Wow, I'm kinda fucked up. that hurt my head a little.8o
haven't used 4th grade math in damn near a dog's-age.

"If i'm not an idiot, and I don't think I am; isn't 1ml = 1 gram?'

I'm not sure you can measure volume to weight....atleast not the way we're going about it :\

Sucks because many people can formulate this easily, apparently niether of them are us 8)

Thanks for your (attempt :) help though!!

The 1g is working good though......thats all that important!

=D Dutch

BenzoBay said:
"If i'm not an idiot, and I don't think I am; isn't 1ml = 1 gram?'

I'm not sure you can measure volume to weight....atleast not the way we're going about it :\

Sucks because many people can formulate this easily, apparently niether of them are us 8)

Thanks for your (attempt :) help though!!

The 1g is working good though......thats all that important!

=D Dutch

Not to be rude, but that's not all that is important to me. We are adults (assuming) and we should have these basic math skills. They pop up in life from time to time and I like to try to work them out or explain to people until they understand.

You CAN measure volume to mass, even by the way I was going about it, as the two are directly proportional.

Take the mass of some thing, say 12 kilos.
Multiply by the density (say the substance is liquid mercury), so 13.6 grams/cm^3.
Then you multiply and 12 kilos would occupy 0.882352941cm^3 of space.

Water's density, incidentally, is 1 gram for every 1ml or expressed as 1 gram/cm3. So the same 12 kilos of liquid mercury would take up 13.6 times more space as 12 kilograms of water, which would take up 12 cubic liters. Water is %08.82352941 of the density of mercury.

QUOTE=BenzoBay]
Sucks because many people can formulate this easily, apparently niether of them are us 8) [/QUOTE]

If I had the problem I could solve it. However, you haven't presented one. You've merely alluded to it. Please don't put your arm around my shoulder and show me around the Special ED building just yet.%)

edit: fixed quote tags

Last edited:
No doubt! Sorry if you took my last post as a jab at you. I just couldn't resist.
But reallllyyy dude. I want to solve this problem. Even if it's not a problem anymore. I want to work it out and find an answer. You are responsible, as you are the one who mentioned it. You must do the following so that I may go to bed sometime before too long (it's 4am here).

Please post a question that can be calculated with mathematics.
-post a question
-include as much info as you have about the question that could be of any relevance(brand could be relevant, or alternatively the color, shape, and imprint. -there's more than 50 different alprazalam pill types listed on pharmer.org) I can find out shit like the density of alcohol and stuff like that, though.

edit: Oh, I guess your offline.

all of you guys need to stop trying, you're just confusing each other more apparently.

benzo: whats the question, exactly? propose exactly what you need done, mathematically, and I'll help you out. Or if you already did it and aren't sure what you have now, tell me what you did and I'll help you out.

Come on guys it's not brain surgery ...

Based on original quote:
5gram (5000mg) + 500ml = 5000/500 = 10 therefore 10mg per 1ml

For the OP:
5gram (5000mg) + 750ml = 5000/750 = 6.66 therefore 6.66mg per 1ml
1gram (1000mg) + 750ml = 1000/750 = 1.33 therefore 1.33mg per 1ml

I make the assumption this is pure Alprazolam powder (not pills).

:\ ;)

thanks MrMoss, they were pretending that this was way more difficult than it is.

It's actually really freaking basic.

"I make the assumption this is pure Alprazolam powder (not pills)."

Correct.....thanks man, I was hoping to get and answer before I WD or OD

Ham-milton.......LOL! You never responded to my PM, I guess I'm too "basic" for you?

;) Dutch

Ham-milton said:
thanks MrMoss, they were pretending that this was way more difficult than it is.

It's actually really freaking basic.

Pretending :\

I thought troll at first but both the OP and Capitals replies reminded me why I don't post when fucked up :| ;)

LOL!!! =D

"OP and Capitals replies reminded me why I don't post when fucked up"
Yah, I figured out that the hard way, except worse I was trying to formulate fucked up.....I thought yesterday I took 100g of Alpraz, but yet I could still do my job (Electirician with plenty of formulas) I figured out it was about 10mg with about the same amount a few hours later. I couldn't figure out why I did OD and could still do my job. But believe me.....I felt like shit!

Important thing is we got it all figured out now :)

Thanks for the help guys! Next time I wait till I'm "sober" and have some input.

-Dutch