• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprazolam Powder Solubility

probably. This answer has already been given, though, you're just too lazy to figure it out. Look back and see where it lists the solubility of alprazolam in alcohol. That's a max. Then calculate how much it's possible to get into .75*750ml (since that's how much alcohol is there).

Ham-milton said:
...Look back and see where it lists the solubility of alprazolam in alcohol...

I did indeed look back ham...only thing i see is the formula for finding how many mg's of alpraz is in your liquid solution... (like 2mg for 1ml).

I didn't see anywhere that states the solubility of alpraz in alcohol. I don't know...maybe i'm just a stupid lazy idiot when it comes to stuff like this. could you help a stupid lazy idiot out?

Anyone know anything about the solubility of alprazolam in Propylene Glycol???

@ Morphinator

Ok I see your point ...

Neuropsychological function can be permanently affected by abuse of certain hypnotic benzodiazepines (temazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, and nimetazepam were found to be particularly toxic), with brain damage similar to alcoholic brain damage, as was shown in a 4– to 6-year follow-up study of hypnotic abusers by Borg and others of the Karolinska Institute. The CT scan abnormalities showed dilatation of the ventricular system. However, unlike alcoholics, hypnotic abusers showed no evidence of widened cortical sulci. The study concluded that, when cerebral disorder is diagnosed in hypnotic benzodiazepine abusers, it is often permanent. An earlier study by Borg et al. found evidence of cerebral disorder in those that exclusively abused hypnotic benzodiazepines, suggesting that cerebral disorder was not the result of other substances of abuse. Anxiolytic benzodiazepines, such as diazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, bromazepam and lorazepam were not found to have the same toxic properties of most of the hypnotics.

My point was that IME most that seek out specifically Temazepam (Glasgow, Scotland) were injection Heroin users from ~late 1980's and later ~1992 onward also recreational stimulant users to aid with comedown. Certainly personal experience albeit anecdotal proved this to be true.

I don't mean to dispute the toxicity profile of Temazepam just that most hospitalisations and deaths were related to injection and the complications inherent (i.e. infections) and also OD's either by injection or oral ingestion.

So while Temazepam is indeed toxic to the brain that doesn't correlate directly with deaths where Temazepam was ingested.

Any other compounds i can soluble it in, i have no 96% vodka here.
It should be easy to get int the stores.