• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Annoying Teenage Terminology

I had a lot of teenage language spat my way last night from a white girl who talked in a manchester/jamaican patois accent. I'm sure there could be a medical condition for it. Dermatological Denial Dysmorphic disorder!!

Flatmate was obiously thinking with his dick and is afflicted with being a little a lot too trusting brought them home after watching the arsenal match in the pub. Was alright at first but as they sank deeper into the bottle of Vodka he'd bought them he soon lost control and one of them the other must have crashed out asleep as she seemed bemused later in the evening, insisted on keeping me awake until 8am when I have work at 9. I lost it when she asked me if she could buy a fag off me at 5 in the morning after i'd still failed to sleep. She called me a white bitch making me lose my temper and shout a lot. Oh dear. They eventually left after 7am. Not before somehow managing to get my flatmates mobile from him. Payment?

Brrrrap!

I feel sorry for flatmate but he's a daft cunt. I hope he learns his lesson .... 2nd time around! He needs to learn about English Women, especially Mancs ;)

They don't sound like women to me o_O

Kinda hard to tell the men and women apart in the chav infested world of 2008 though to be honest. That's not just a dig at their dress sense, either..

BBRRAAAAAAAAAAP! Get yoi white bitch ya ,bting em men upon ya, ya. Watch it ya. BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP. Idoit Boi boyfriend not do dat for ya, yeh. Fool pon ya, yeah. BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAp.

She was blonde and had blue eyes too.

Brraaap.

Innit.

Watch it bruv. Seriosla. Your in Manchesta now bruv.

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

fucking pickney need lear upon dem.

pretty boy, pretty hat eh. etc.

Don Luigi said:
I say 'lol' if I find something funny, but I'm rarely ever laughing out loud from it.

I'm more likely to be laughing out loud when I say 'hahahahaha'.

When I say 'haha' I'm usually having a little chuckle, a bit like when I say 'heh' except that's reserved more for when I've discovered something interesting to me.

Exactly what I meant to type :)

Johny Boy said:
Ohh come off it you guys, we all speak like annoying wankers if you're not from the same town.

People fear differance.

I honestly can't say the words people use perticualy annoy me as long as I can understand them from their position in a sentance and it's context. Certainly nothing stands out in my mind.

Spade, seems as you seem to have a problem with the word i'n'it (Is it not) I hope I never catch you using the contracted form of "it is" or "it is not".

i.e. "it's" or "isn't"

Essentialy that is exactly the same.

innit is 'isnt it?' rather than is it not?

cherrycolouredfunk said:
I had a lot of teenage language spat my way last night from a white girl who talked in a manchester/jamaican patois accent. I'm sure there could be a medical condition for it. Dermatological Denial Dysmorphic disorder!!

Ahahahaha! DDDD! I laughed =D

So... a white girl your housemate found in a pub passed out on your sofa all night racially slurring you, then nicked his phone? Well done for not booting her back onto the street from whence she came, I might well have!

Oh not on my sofa. In flatmates bedroom. It all didn't kick off til early hours of morning when I did eject her from the house .. loudly. The girl who had appeared to sleep through it all was black...the trouble maker was white. The racial slurs only started after I got irritated.

Admittedly I did become rather too agrressive and probably inflamed things but...being kept awake and sobering up will do that as will naive idiot bois who I live with!

cherry^ empty bottle of vodkat to the back of the dame's dome bruv [/croydon] lol

MTGG said:
BBRRAAAAAAAAAAP! Get yoi white bitch ya ,bting em men upon ya, ya. Watch it ya. BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP. Idoit Boi boyfriend not do dat for ya, yeh. Fool pon ya, yeah. BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAp.

She was blonde and had blue eyes too.

Brraaap.

Innit.

Watch it bruv. Seriosla. Your in Manchesta now bruv.

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

fucking pickney need lear upon dem.

pretty boy, pretty hat eh. etc.

Shall have to get practising if I'm to fit in then.

Last time i was in Manchester i did hear a woman talking in Dizzee Rascals voice, not just his normal voice either, she talked as he raps.

Johny Boy said:
Spade, seems as you seem to have a problem with the word i'n'it (Is it not) I hope I never catch you using the contracted form of "it is" or "it is not".

i.e. "it's" or "isn't"

Essentialy that is exactly the same.

No it's not. "Issit" surely mean "is it" not "it is" or "is not" or am I just confused by all this young trendy slang.

Kids locally (mainly girls) keep answering questions with "Its ya mam" or "mams" ~ BLOODY ANNOYING as OWT !!!:X

Also they keep saying that everything is "gay" ~ whether that be food, drink, clothes, a dog walking past etc. :X <3

I remember in High School whenever someone said "You coming?" as in..."Hey, im gonna go home, you coming?", the cool thing to reply was "No, it's just the way I'm standing"

Haw haw!

Also the word craic or crack is the most used term in Ireland these days.

"Whats the craic lad" or "any craic?" Both meaning how are you or any news?

Last edited:
If something hurts it "Wrecks" ~ roar !!!:!

And kids keep saying things are "Buzzin" & write thier names on walls etc. followed by 2K7.:!

Shall we forgive them since we were kids once ????;) =D <3

TheSpade said:
No it's not. "Issit" surely mean "is it" not "it is" or "is not" or am I just confused by all this young trendy slang.

yeah issit is a question posed after being told something shocking or exciting.

'steve's having a massive house party friday' 'ISIT?' '.......yes.'

how can people not understand these words, the people under 23 here who don't get it :|

Also they keep saying that everything is "gay" ~ whether that be food, drink, clothes, a dog walking past etc.
ROLF! They say it all day long in the states too Pet!

"bar" instead of "pounds sterling" ...

i.e.

'ere mayte you still owe me twenty bar mayte

TheSpade said:

I didn't mention "Is it", it's not contracted in to one word is it? It's two seperate words which mean the same all over the country :\

innit is 'isnt it?' rather than is it not?

Do you even bother to read what you write.

"Isn't it" = "Is not it"

Most English speakers would say that as "Is it not".

Don Luigi said:
I hate people saying lol in actual verbal conversation. Especially when they say 'lawl'.

Yes thats really annoying ,but even worse is the fact than some people i know really say rofl,omg ( Yeah omg not Oh my God) or even lmao. :!