European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

i heart 2cb

wh0re said:
Anyone found 2c's in the uk?
Without trying to make you feel stupid, have a read of where this lot were on Saturday and then read between the lines.

wh0re said:
Anyone found 2c's in the uk?

Despite what anyone tells you, there are apsolutely NO 2c's in the UK in any form.

I might try snorting some actually just to see what all the fuss is about. It can't be that painful. ;)

If you mix it with an E it isn't. It really wasn't that sore. It was sore right enough but you folk had me expecting to find my head shooting off my kneck from the pain..it isn't that bad and it passes pretty quickly.

And was well worth it! :D

Bah snorting isn't all that bad, no worse than snorting caffeine.

2cb is fun no doubt about that but it will never again rival my first time. It was the first true hallucinogen i tried and i just for about 4hours i just sat in a room full of people saying nothing but marvelling at how everything looked and sounded.

I've had some 2c-b in pill form a few weeks back. They were white with no logo.

Took two of them and spend the day laughing my ass off, but not knowing why! Had some very nice visuals too.... loads of crazy patterns, and the sink looking like there were loads of water droplets running around it %)

Oh, and snorting pure 2cb fecking hurts! Like, really hurts. It's worth it though when the pain fades.....

Heh, sounds like its good, I love visuals but the closest i've came to a hallucigen thus far is MDMA/MDA but i would really love to try some more substances mainly ketamine and acid.

I think you shuold research Erowid or check for 2CB threads here...

I'm not familair with it actions on the brain, but I'd expect it to affect Dopamine & Serotonin. I'm guessing so no flames please lol

Said this before but nitrous on top of high dose 2-cb is hysterical kelidascopes.

2-cb is a beutiful drug, light and easy but so intense at the same time.

No come down.

Love it.

snorting 2cb makes the experience alot more intense and cuts the duration by a couple hours.

im glad to see so many people falling in love with one of my favorite psychedelics (LSD, DMT and 2c-e still hold a higher spot in my heart).

I have only tried 2C-B once and i have to admit i didn't really like it. The word i use to describe the experience is...uncomfortable! i couldn't get comfortable where ever i was! I am gagging to like it though as it sounds like it's good to do in clubs and everyone keeps going on about it!! I will definitely try it again as soon as i can though!!

ΓBeautifulLactone said:
I have only tried 2C-B once and i have to admit i didn't really like it. The word i use to describe the experience is...uncomfortable! i couldn't get comfortable where ever i was! I am gagging to like it though as it sounds like it's good to do in clubs and everyone keeps going on about it!! I will definitely try it again as soon as i can though!!
Hey I got that too, I was pretty underwhelmed by the whole experience and wondered what all the hype was about. And it felt uncomfortable and oppressive in the chest for some reason. But being the soldier that I am, I tried it a few more times at lower doses and I now love it. %)

Get used to it indoors or out in the open first before you take it at a club, I would suggest.

ΓBeautifulLactone said:

Ask Tangerine Dream, I hated the stuff the first time I took it. I took it at a festival and ended up curled in a ball in the middle of a tent, lost everyone I was with and basically became a crazy mess for a few hours. I have since tried it again though and have grown to love the peaceful breathing visuals it provides. Acid is teh King though, 2-cb is just his beautiful Queen.

Well it's good to know I'm not some weirdo because i don't like it. yeah, i will try it again when I come home for uni. maybe just with my boyfriend. And hopefully he will rectally administer it for me as that sounds fun ;) I look forward to trying again!!

Can you actually plug 2-cb? I've never tried plugging any drug but I guess I'll have to give it a go one day. Does sound like a fair bit of effort though. Can't you just shove it on the end of your finger and ram it up there? :D

Ask Kara...he knows the ins and outs of such things hehe. I've only plugged once and someone else did it for me! Naturaly i returned the favour...

Those 2CB pills are great I only had half of one and it had me laughing, my girlfriend took 1 after some pills and couldn't stop laughing and had some fun hallucinations! Seems to be a lot more 2CB around all the time now, which is good as the quality of pills in general has gone to shit, its great for a change!

They seem to be much better than some of the 2CB that was going around recently although I think some of that was cut or sold underweight, one of my friends bought 100mg but only got 53mg!!!

There is some shady bastards around, I guess some people don't know how karma works especially in the psychedelics world!

Snorting it cuts the duration by a couple of hours? I dunno how true that is, it lasted roughly the same length of time for me, perhaps slightly shorter but not by hours.