• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

i heart 2cb

Must admit consuming a couple of blotters (a moderate amount of MDMA 8) ) and quite a lot of 2cb resulted in a very extended psychedelic experience ~ most enjoyable.:D

tambourine-man said:
It's almost as if set and setting play some sort of role...

Hmmmmm...

*strokes non-existent beard*

Hehe :D

I had a lovely 2cb inspired weekend. Dancing like a loon in a warehouse of 3000 people with strobes and video walls doing absolutely crazy things.. However of the two friends I went with one enjoyed much the same experience as me and had a blast whereas the other got very paranoid and pretty down from the drug. He had said 2cb had never agreed with him in the past and was going to give it one last shot and I doubt he will bother again. For me it just totally heightens a clubbing experience, far more so than mdma can, and I still enjoy heightened appreciation for music and other people while also getting the visuals.. But it is all nicely controllable, I met some lovely people who I was able to a hold conversation with no hint of dribbling and even the most surreal moments were met with bursts of laughter rather than any sort of worry and paranoia.

Like I said before it is, for me, the perfect club drug :)

zophen said:
^Which hoffmans ? AG centenerary ~ bike riding ones or crazy blue bunny suit ones?
I didn't see the whole sheet, but they were supposed to be centenary ones.

Are these pills that everyone's talking about small with hearts on?

I'd heard that there were 2C-I heart pills going around in London... have I been misinfomed? I'd much rather have 2C-B than 2C-I obviously...

Btw, I really hope there's going to be some bees flying around up north over the festive season... :D

Has anyone heard of any blue 2cb pills floating around in London atm? One of my sisters mates had some the other night. All the info I got was that they were small and blue, but the effects that I was given from matched the effects of 2cb. For the record she had a great time and now thinks that 2cb is better than MDMA. :D

Tylerdurden said:
I must try 2c-b!!!

How does it compare to 2c-e?

I much prefer it, it's really different though. There's none of the body load and much more of a mood lift/euphoric headspace than 2c-e's contemplative feel. It's more liquidy and sensual and giggly. Also seems to have much less negative side effects (eating/sleeping easier and 2c-e gives me muscle pains).

specialspack said:
Are these pills that everyone's talking about small with hearts on?

I'd heard that there were 2C-I heart pills going around in London... have I been misinfomed? I'd much rather have 2C-B than 2C-I obviously...

Yep tiny little things with a heart sticking out and the one's I saw were def 2c-b.

The blank one's I've seen were supposed to be 15mg while the hearts were supposed to be 12.5, the hearts seemed to vary in quality throughout the batch though.

Tylerdurden said:
I must try 2c-b!!!

How does it compare to 2c-e?

Very different ~ erm easier psychologically !

I thought those 12.5mg 2cb pills were pretty weak.

Must be poorly synthesized.

I had some which were strong and some that had practically no effects, I think the batch was just poorly mixed.

Red Arrow said:
the second time i took 25mg and puked like ive never puked before (in a long time)
after that i was fine though!

It's not that I get violently sick I just get cramps and lots of dry heaves, throw up a bit of liquid and then it settles down and I'm fine but it isn't very pleasant the first 15 mins. Snorting doesn't solve this.

I want a T-Shirt as well but I have a special one in mind :) !And guard my incredibly unfeasible desires with the suspicion of a paranoid lunatic !%)

taken from another forum;
picture of 12 mg 2c-b pill.

2cb3hc.jpg

Gavin83 said:
As for the 2cb + acid combo, I've only ever done it the once but I found it quite enjoyable. Please note I didn't do them at the same time, I started with the acid and then moved onto 2cb once the acid visuals calmed and I found the 2cb visuals to be a pleasant as ever. Remember though, combos are naughty kids. :|

Indeed. come to think of it my expierence was EXACTLY like that probably better. i took the LSD first at the start of the night,took a dozen e's after 3 hours not in one go obviously&not for everyone "optional" and didnt take the 20mg 2cb till the early hours of the morning when the LSD visuals has calmed down. well it was one of the most spectacular feelings somthing i never encountered before. i felt a deep inner joy thats hard to define not over the top euphoria like with e, a feeling of being at peace with the universe.. Cool shit :) :) :) :D :D it was the early morning a bit after dawn and i looked out the window at the beautyfull quiet countryside, it was raining softly,i was struck by how beautyful it looked it was magical. i look down at the tarmac on the road, because it was raining the surface was wet and shiny, the dark patchs of the road and the light reflections from the surface seemed to be in motion, like as if there were passing clouds it,like a dark ocean of waves. looked cool as fuck anyway. very mellow. i mistakenly thought 2cb was crap because i didnt get over the top extreme visuals like i got off the hoffmans 100 year anniversary acid but the seebee has its own magic. good shit %)

LOL ... It must be the new E ...
I served some to a friend he was nervous as fuck not really a psychedelic person. He was awe struck ... my poor phone never stops ringing but alas I'm not a stockholder in this new chemical venture as it's clearly illegal and folly!

The first 10 mins of discomfort soon subsides. Start low add at intervals I find is the route to success.

makes me want to fuck ~ on that note farewell for a while at least !

Last edited:
I tried this for the first time the other night having been visited by a nysterious benefactor. I took 2 12mg tablets orally and snorted a third. It was amazing! Ecstasy without the gurning; acid without the introspection, and the most spectacular cascading visuals i have ever had. I'd like to try it in a club next time.

Red Arrow said:
dont feel too bad today either, just a bit tired n not very chatty!.

Yeah, that's what makes 2cb so more-ish. I don't feel bad about boshing loads of it because I know I'll feel fine the following day :D %)