• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

i heart 2cb

Carsick said:
Good for you. I am very much a poly-drug user, but advising others to take such a combination is not good.

Sounds like your friend would agree with me.

Fucking yes.

Good for you, but "ordinary drug users"? How do you know what goes on in everybody else's heads? For all you know, you may have been the one massively overreacting.

I found those hoffmans to be fairly weak, actually. I'm not particularly hard-headed with psychedelics, either.

Edit: oh, and stop using SWIM, it's fucking annoying.

you found those hoffmans to be fairly weak...what fucking planet are you on mate..your taking the piss...REDARROW and his little buddies had bad trips and nightmare time on them recently..he isnt a NOOB..the mighty ZOPHEN himself overlord of LSD even said the hoffmans are fucking strong..best blotter in years.everybody thinks they are boss.you must have got done mate..got a copycat weakass batch or somthing.not to worry :p

ps.. i have gone through times of taking 50/60 ecstasy tablets in one week (pink heartshaped pills summer 2005 ie not weak)..last year during my cocaine phase i snorted a little over an ounce of rock cocaine in one week, 35 grams over a 10 day stretch not an average drug user now am i..ordinary users take reasonable amounts like a lot of people on EDD.

Last edited:
I don't know Red Arrow or Zophen and certainly know nothing of their drug experience.
You're right, they might have been something else entirely. They certainly didn't measure up to my previous LSD experiences. It's possible they were simply badly stored before I got them.

Either way, you were still giving some fucked up advice.

Carsick said:
I don't know Red Arrow or Zophen and certainly know nothing of their drug experience.
You're right, they might have been something else entirely. They certainly didn't measure up to my previous LSD experiences. It's possible they were simply badly stored before I got them.

Either way, you were still giving some fucked up advice.

you dont know them two boyo's? where have you been mate! i have been a member of BL since 2001 same as red arrow(this is new acc forgot password on original acc..thats drugs for ya.) but anyway...look up red arrows recent thread and you will see the carnage from after having a bad buzzer on the hoff's. and zophen is the ultimate authority on LSD in EDD, this nutter probs eats them for breakfast..i cant believe you havnt heard about these lads. you must be a noobie.not to worry. no harm

Acid and 2cb has been amazing the few time's i've done the combo, first time was Glade 2005, some of the most beautiful visuals I've ever had, the 2cb came on strong watching aphex twin and the intensity was stupid! Watching the sun come up and dancing to no music until about 8am was fantastic.

Most recent time I think was at glade 2006 where the whole festival blurs into one big sleepless memory. Remember doing probably around 100mgs from sat night into sunday daytime with tinrib and grandad doing the same amount along with everything else you can imagine. But normal rules don't apply at glade it seems, and there's never a comedown... what a magical place :D.

tambourine-man said:
It's almost as if set and setting play some sort of role...

Hmmmmm...

*strokes non-existent beard*
... and it's almost as if the *amount* of each substance you take plays some sort of role...

Hmmmmm...

*scratches balls*

acieed_ed said:
ps.. i have gone through times of taking 50/60 ecstasy tablets in one week (pink heartshaped pills summer 2005 ie not weak)..last year during my cocaine phase i snorted a little over an ounce of rock cocaine in one week, 35 grams over a 10 day stretch not an average drug user now am i..ordinary users take reasonable amounts like a lot of people on EDD.

Good for you. Have a medal.

There are a number of different Hoff's on the market. Some are incredibly strong, some are fairly average. I've yet to have a bad one but some of them have left me unable to remember the evening due to the strength. It's just a case of finding the one's that do the job properly.

As for the 2cb + acid combo, I've only ever done it the once but I found it quite enjoyable. Please note I didn't do them at the same time, I started with the acid and then moved onto 2cb once the acid visuals calmed and I found the 2cb visuals to be a pleasant as ever. Remember though, combos are naughty kids. :|

Red Arrow, the tree sounds swish. Keep it up. :D

Hrmmm, perhaps I have been unlucky with the 2cb and acid combo thus far seeing that a few others here have had glowing results done in the order that I've done it in, hrmm.... I'll try it again one day but for now I'm content on sticking with 2cb by itself.

I really wish I had discovered this drug 5 years ago and not a few months ago. I love going out, and feeling relatively normal the next day and being able to function. :D Love it to bits!

Yeah it's nice!
Just wish I didn't get sick for the first 15 minutes.

pekkie said:
I really wish I had discovered this drug 5 years ago and not a few months ago. I love going out, and feeling relatively normal the next day and being able to function. :D Love it to bits!

Amen to that sista ... can sleep and eat even while tripping .. although the sleep bit seems utterly pointless 8(

i just thought it was like a spangly type e. I had the strongest trip of my life off 20mg yesterday!

The only real downside in my opinion is the fact that I can't feel my teeth for about 10 mins after snorting it.
<3 teh 2c-b

Some hoffmans are really potent some less so ~ the random nature of blotter I think plus age and storage it isn't an exact science ~ more of an art!

Must admit I never ever consider less than 2 for starters ~ but at times that's plenty ~ randomness~ set~ setting ~ company all plays a role for sure!

My hoffman's ran out weeks ago, but I had some liquid last night. Everybody told me that was pretty strong. I had 3 drops and was about in the right place for a party.

^Which hoffmans ? AG centenerary ~ bike riding ones or crazy blue bunny suit ones?