• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

i heart 2cb

Just snorted some. All those who said it doesn't burn must have noses made out of iron or something. I was literally crying and someone said I looked like I'd been punched. :(

Orally though? Yes please.

Nah, just had it raw. :D

Im thinking that was probably a mistake though. It did feel like I was snorting pins at one point.

I had quite a bit over the weekend. One of those pills (always rumoured to be about 12mg) is a beautiful, perfect amount. I wandered around London on my own for a couple of hours on Monday morning under its influence and I loved it. Felt totally straight but it enhanced things very nicely. (The fact that I thought it was still Sunday was not the 2CB's fault.)

I had a larger amount last Thursday (30mg, maybe?) which turned me into a dribbling fool. Once things settled down it became pretty awesome though. Apart from the amazing CEVs, the thing I loved the most were the visual trails. For example, moving my hands in front of my face left an 'echo' of the movement in the air. A transparent disturbance that looked like the alien creature from the film 'The Abyss', or the 'Predator' when he switched invisibility on on his wee keypad. :D

^it had its chance to be bigger than E. Its been around the rave scene since the mid 90's.
i think the fact that it is a psychedelic will prevent it from becoming bigger than e.

I too chanced to come across this wonderful chemical a few weeks ago.

I kept thinking to myself 'mushrooms don't usually do this!', as I had consumed copious amounts like candy throughout the bender.

Anyway there was a certain crispness to the colours I saw, and there was none of that scattered, fragmented thoughts and the associated paranoia of 'I'm going insane, I want it to stop!' that is often associated with excessive LSD.

I ate no LSD that day/night, the only psychedelics were psilocybe cubensis mushrooms and 1 gel cap of 2-CB , which somewhat counteracted the 'waves' I usually get from mushrooms, and instead of those brief 'peaking' moments atop the crest before the pulsating visuals and headfuck ensue, there was a sense of calm, at the time I was noticing maybe a false senes of security, but I would only get too excited if I let myself- not getting carried away into ridiculousness. Very analytical thoughts, but not too much as to confuse and lose myself inside my own answer search.

Of course I have no way to verify what it actually was, claiming it was 2-CB because that's what I was told- just random friend of a friend of that dude who's camping under that tree with the dream catcher)

Good to see this is making it around the world. :)

The fact that I thought it was still Sunday

That was funny felix, meeting you in the street and the disbelief on your face was a picture when you looked at your phone !=D

Red Arrow said:
shame ya cant join us 2mo gav boi we got da place kitted out and ready to go for a proper 2c-b, acid, mdma, weed trip! ooooh yeah roll on 5.30 mothafuckaz!!

got this fibre optic xmas tree in tescos thats gona look well class once the trippyness kicks in

CUNT! :X i've been mad to try the 2CB/acid/mdma combo for fucking ages! Ur gaf looks like a nice tripping environment too.... with the balcony n all !

Its funny u got a fibre optic xmas tree cos i've always compared 2CB visuals to fibre optics!

Have a good trip man. :) I'm one jealous motherfucker!!

I wouldn't bother doing 2cb with acid to be honest, unless you're going to do the acid after the 2cb. Otherwise the effects of the 2cb will be nowhere near as strong and you'll feel very cheated, as I did the first time I tried it.

I wouldn't bother doing 2cb with acid to be honest, unless you're going to do the acid after the 2cb

You are wise as well as firm Miss Pekkie!

pekkie said:
I wouldn't bother doing 2cb with acid to be honest, unless you're going to do the acid after the 2cb. Otherwise the effects of the 2cb will be nowhere near as strong and you'll feel very cheated, as I did the first time I tried it.

Bollocks!

You obviously did it with shit 2CB then!!

Defnitely take 2CB after acid, or the other way round it doesnt matter.

If you take Acid then 2CB, the acid visuals will become much more pronounced and colourful! It adds a lot to an acid trip! If you do it the other way round the acid just takes the 2CB further!

Its good both ways but if you felt cheated the first time you did it, its most likely you had shit or cut 2CB!!!

Some of the nicest fun and beautifullest visuals was when I had some acid then decided to add 2CB into the framework!

Last edited:
cherrycolouredfunk said:
Bollocks!

If you take Acid then 2CB, the acid visuals will become much more pronounced and colourful! It adds a lot to an acid trip! If you do it the other way round the acid just takes the 2CB further!

Its good both ways but if you felt cheated the first time you did it, its most likely you had shit or cut 2CB!!!

Some of the nicest fun and beautifullest visuals was when I had some acid then decided to add 2CB into the framework!

Any phen decreases the effects of LSD for me ! MDMA ~ 2CB etcetera all make acid lesser ! That's me though and I know nowt!=D

cherrycolouredfunk said:
Bollocks!

I'm not going to argue about the quality of 2cb. I had the same experience the other day when I'd had 2cb after acid. I could definitely feel it being there, but I suspect I was missing out on the 2cb effects. That's just me though, it might not be like that for everyone, but I know a couple of others who said the same thing. Anyway, I'm not trying to argue here.

EDIT: I should probably add that I shouldn't have used the word cheated, bad wording on my part.

pekkie said:
I'm not going to argue about the quality of 2cb. I had the same experience the other day when I'd had 2cb after acid. I could definitely feel it being there, but I suspect I was missing out on the 2cb effects. That's just me though, it might not be like that for everyone, but I know a couple of others who said the same thing. Anyway, I'm not trying to argue here.

EDIT: I should probably add that I shouldn't have used the word cheated, bad wording on my part.

OK let's dicuss then which isn't arguing!

I for one think they synergise quite well, i.e. I have found that any psychedelics mixed together be it phens or tryps pronounciate the general psychedelic hallucinogenic/mindframe effects considerably!

Unlucky if this was not the case for you! Though perhaps with more 2CB experience it might be the case, 2CB seems to get stronger all the time I find as does acid!

Did you not read the thread where packman and ibiza chick took Acid then has 2CB to come down from it.... look what happened there!

It's almost as if set and setting play some sort of role...

Hmmmmm...

*strokes non-existent beard*

yeah pekkie must always have shit set and settings (joke)

The one time I remember though we were watching the boo bahs, it magically came on as we switched the tv on

:D

look do what you fucking want...

SWIM, who never had LSD + 2CB ever before took them both in the same night and had 12 strong MDxA+ket pills with it and had a blinding time.

SWIM NEVER had phychedelics before but took LSD (hoffmans fucking strong) + 12 shrek2 E's MDMA with a low dose of KETAMINE + 20mg 2CB

LSD + MDMA + 2CB + KET = the best drug combo know to man. i insist that it is the ONLY way you should get introduced to the world of trippyness.

SWIM handled it without a hitch, only had a few brief scary moments but that what due to the potency of the LSD and passed in no time. the best trip EVER.out of this world.although i would had to agree with pekkie that taking 2cb after already taking acid in the same night is kinda pointless,the 2cb felt as WEAK as shit,hardly did a thing really,seemed like the acid blunts the effect of the 2cb sharply.so the 2nd time i ever had 2cb i thought it was dead mild so i doubledropped and took 40mg initally and went on to take 200mg in one evening and discovered that 40mg in one go is TOO much and taking a months supply of 2cb in one night is daft but even still no FREAKOUT/BAD TRIP/HORRORS at all, with acid people can flip out after just 1 trip (hoffmans etc) so 2CB=safe as fuck

someone else who tripped at the same time,taking the same 4 drug combo also being a first time LSD + 2CB user had a fucking NIGHTMARE of a time, bad trip FREAKOUT a +4 spiritual crisis of the highest magnitude. they got acid nightmares and PTSD for months after the episode, they are scarred from the expierence NEVER to touch phychedelics again, really disturbed by the whole mindfucking aftereffects.

so at the end of the day its down to the individual.

SWIM is hardheaded, tough mentally and a longtime v heavy pillhead has been through some hairy times through excess that would cause most ordinary drug users to crack up or end up brownbread.

if you had ANY problems/underlying issues or are stressed in general stay the fuck away from lsd+2cb+mdma+ket or just the LSD alone even ESP those hoffmans, they are too strong fors first timers methinks.

my advice take the lot fuck it have a blast but dont come crying to me when it go's pear shaped.

happy days :)

Last edited:
acieed_ed said:
LSD + MDMA + 2CB + KET = the best drug combo know to man. i insist that it is the ONLY way you should get introduced to the world of trippyness.
Good for you. I am very much a poly-drug user, but advising others to take such a combination is not good.

acieed_ed said:
someone else who tripped at the same time,taking the same 4 drug combo also being a first time LSD + 2CB user had a fucking NIGHTMARE of a time, bad trip FREAKOUT a +4 spiritual crisis of the highest magnitude. they got acid nightmares and PTSD for months after the episode, they are scarred from the expierence NEVER to touch phychedelics again, really disturbed by the whole mindfucking aftereffects.
Sounds like your friend would agree with me.

acieed_ed said:
so at the end of the day its down to the individual.
Fucking yes.

acieed_ed said:
SWIM is hardheaded, tough mentally and a longtime v heavy pillhead has been through some hairy times through excess that would cause most ordinary drug users to crack up or end up brownbread.
Good for you, but "ordinary drug users"? How do you know what goes on in everybody else's heads? For all you know, you may have been the one massively overreacting.

acieed_ed said:
ESP those hoffmans, they are too strong fors first timers methinks.
I found those hoffmans to be fairly weak, actually. I'm not particularly hard-headed with psychedelics, either.

Edit: oh, and stop using SWIM, it's fucking annoying.