• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread - Third time lucky?

Yeh, I understood what you were saying Wibble and I agree that you don't want people doing heavy excercise while on it but a gentle bit, like dancing should be OK.

Has anyone else noticed how much your sweat stinks of meph. My pillow reeks of it for ages now. That smell's got some staying power :)

Btw, hi everybody, this is my first post. =D

Welcome to EADD and Bluelight in general rc.raver. Make yourself at home.

I am on Meph right now and I am sweating like a mother fucker and yes, it stinks!!!!

sheeeittt kneegrow!

2 week meph binge!? and no comedown?!?

Oh no, don't worry, I have a feeling I'm about to experience my first comedown.

When I first took meph I had some seriously adrenergic/dopaminergic/serotonergic rushes (all the better for viewing www.redtube.com, lol) - I don't really get that at all now, which tells me I've run out of the happy juice in my brain.

Next stop: very dark mood-land :eek:(

I am on Meph right now and I am sweating like a mother fucker and yes, it stinks!!!!

I only noticed this before after smoking rediculus amounts of top grade homegrown. You would get the odd whiff of weed every so often. Nothing like the 'prick up yer nostril hairs' stink of meph tho...=D=D

Hmm I didn't notice the smell in my sweat, worrying though last time I was on it in a club and I was dripping with sweat, wouldn't want to be talking to a girl whilst reeking of the stuff. Is the smell of meph-sweat bad? I kinda like the smell of it on my hands.

It's kind fishy (said the bishop to the actress)=D=D. Seriously tho, it's not that noticable really, just things like tshirts, pillows etc would have that unmistakeable odour if you stuck them under your nose. I probably notice it more, now that I've noticed it before, if that makes sense.

Moderate exercise on moderate doses of stimulants, I think, is fine for someone with a healthy ticker, and circulatory system. I wouldn't advise doing 2 grammes of meph and going for a run, or anything like that. I've took my BP whilst on speed a few times, in the past, and not even a high dose, and it's been like 170/100. I do have anxiety, though, and I find that breathing exercises can drop it to more like 150/70. Just remember, just because you feel like you can exercise to excess, it doesn't mean you can. I'm not one to talk, I've danced my arse off all night, on plenty of stimulants. Just be careful, people. Chest pains are always a good sign to sit the fuck down and take a breather. :)

my heart does genuinely seem to feel a bit strange for a few days after taking this stuff. on odd occasions it beats "louder" for some reason. or it feels its beating stronger. weird. i also weight train in my garage on evenings, my heart seemed to be beating more intensely tonight

I have been taking 1 gram a week for the last 10 weeks and never had any heart issues.
Maybe because I never snort it, only bomb it.
I never drunk alcohol at the same time either but I know some do without heart probs.

Can anyone confirm what is the best MOA for this drug? Better absorption rate through snorting or bombing? Curious to hear responses.

Tomer

I have been taking 1 gram a week for the last 10 weeks and never had any heart issues.
Maybe because I never snort it, only bomb it.
I never drunk alcohol at the same time either but I know some do without heart probs.

Seconded. I never experience issues, and as i've stated before, i've cained this stuff on a regular basis, both insuffaed and orally. I wouldnt reccomend Meph to be sniffed though. The high for me is nice, but god knows the damage it's doing to ones nose...

Tomer said:
Can anyone confirm what is the best MOA for this drug? Better absorption rate through snorting or bombing? Curious to hear responses.

Tomer

The bioavailability is probably higher insufflated as you don't need as much, but from all the reports it produces more undesirable effects and is harder on the body, so I'd recommend you just stick to bombing it.

Tomer

Mixed in a shot glass and swallowed I usually start to feel the effects in 15-20 minutes.

Dissolved in 2ml of water and squirted where the sun don't shine with a baby syringe I usually start to feel the effects in 5 minutes.

Snorting I don't know but would suspect it hits even faster.

Looking forward to tomorrow when I will try a larger dose than usual like a poster mentioned a couple of pages back about a larger dose being closer to taking MDMA but of course shorter acting.

2C-I and meph were lush together, SHM. No idea about how it mixes with other 2Cs though. Suspect it will be lose points on the harm reduction side and gain them on the reckless fun side ;)

Mixed in a shot glass and swallowed I usually start to feel the effects in 15-20 minutes.

Dissolved in 2ml of water and squirted where the sun don't shine with a baby syringe I usually start to feel the effects in 5 minutes.

Snorting I don't know but would suspect it hits even faster.

Looking forward to tomorrow when I will try a larger dose than usual like a poster mentioned a couple of pages back about a larger dose being closer to taking MDMA but of course shorter acting.

I think 250mg is perfect, theres no real need to take anymore as that hits me hard enough. I dont think it makes you edgy at 150 like Shambles found, just that its more rushy the more you take, so is MDMA though. Definately the doses are higher than ecstacy though, with 4-MMC its more like 150 would be the least I'd bother taking. Usual dose of 250mg gives me loads of euphoria and empathy, plenty of MD like rushes too :)

Just did about 100mg of meph in lines and bp is 146/112 and pulse is 101. Pleasure: 8.7989/10.

After 4 error messages from the monitor on the 5th try I get161/107 and 120 bpm.