• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread - Third time lucky?

blog-surgeon.jpg

STATS!! quickly his pleasure is dipping below 8.0 REDOSE REDOSE!!!

You talking about snorting or bombing captain?

I found 250mg bombed more than enough to have nicely fucked. Have heard of people also enjoying 300mg, but I'd rather not.

(or doing 900mg in one bomb :|) that drug veteran probably had a worse heart than all us if he's been doing stims for years, taking that much is not wise at all, doesn't mean you're more immune to a heart attack when you've already put your heart through loads of strain for years before hand.

You talking about snorting or bombing captain?

I found 250mg bombed more than enough to have nicely fucked. Have heard of people also enjoying 300mg, but I'd rather not.

(or doing 900mg in one bomb :|) that drug veteran probably had a worse heart than all us if he's been doing stims for years, taking that much is not wise at all, doesn't mean you're more immune to a heart attack when you've already put your heart through loads of strain for years before hand.

Bombing, avoid snorting it most times now. Will sniff a couple of lines at the end of the night on occassion but only like 50mgs or something. Have done more than that but i think sniffing it is way worse for you/harder on the body. :|

Just did about 100mg of meph in lines and bp is 146/112 and pulse is 101. Pleasure: 8.7989/10.
That second number is pretty high. Perhaps it's just your BP monitor. I've measured mine on various things, with the top number being over 170, but the bottom number never higher than about 100. It just adds more evidence than meph fucks with your heart.

Meh, pretty convinced this thing is garbage. Says 122/92 now but pulse at 120.

The arm ones with a cuff are best. Lloyd's pharmacy do them for a tenner. Fully automatic. Mine is one you pump up with a bulb, but seems pretty damn accurate.

Mephedrone...

Hi guys,

thought would post on this thread as already going - tried this stuff (Mephedrone) for first time on weekend (aswell as Flephedrone) - was very impressed, exceeded all my expectations and more - liked the speedy edge and it felt alot more 'real' than MDMA to me and cleaner also. Mmm.

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
^ What did you reckon the difference was between fleph and meph?

Hey Kid –
Noticed on other posts that you doing lots of Fleph (in the form of Charge +).

Having tried neither before I was very impressed and definitely my cup of tea so to speak.

I think it would be hard for me to separate the exact effects of both as I had done a heap of coke the night before, lots of nitrous in the day and was quite drunk at the time...

First the Fleph – well I was quite drunk and we found shelter in the herbal highs tent/stall during a period of much rain. On seeing white powder (I have been a bit naughty with the coke recently) my interest was piqued – they offered a line for a small price and there you go – WOW! I couldn’t believe how up I was and it really put me in a good social mood – very talkative (but I don’t think too much) and quite a nice ‘lift’ body rush, I liiike it. I must add also I think it lacked the aggression of cocaine (not that I would compare as clearly 2 very different drugs but I think relevant for me as both seem like social lubricants to me).

I was amazed to be honest and recommended to all my friends who were sceptical at first but came round and were soon also converts.

I think at this stage will not bother with coke any more (which is a real positive step for me) but just do that stuff now and then as it made me realise what a rip off and waste bog standard coke is.

Only point to add at this stage would be my girlfriend was not at all impressed by the soapy taste and seemed to get less from it (which I think could be to do with how drunk I was, i.e. that drink would increase this drugs effects, similarly to coke).

Comparing to meph is a little hard as later on (after doing more fleph) we bombed a fair bit of meph (although less than recommended, I think around 100 – 200mg). Again I was IMPRESSED with meph – coming up was lovely – found a smoother come up than MDMA and much less body load. I came back into the room to find the 3 girls who I had done the bombs with cuddling up and smiling – says it all. Mephedrone exceeded my expectations as an MDMA substitute and I think I prefer it (I have even recently had pure crystal MDMA, the shit that is transparent as washed well etc.). Thinking about it now though it did lack that glow of MDMA but I found it more real and liked the speedy edge.

I think, to answer your question (finally) that Meph was definitely more ‘lovey’ than Fleph and a much more tactile and warm rush for me (Fleph seemed a little colder). However the speedy feeling with left after the Meph seems comparable with Fleph – my girlfriend is of the attitude that she would only bother with Meph after doing both but I think Fleph definitely has a place – for me that would be a cheeky line done while drinking to give me a boost and would want to save Meph (which I think will only bomb) for a ‘special’ night if that makes sense?
Impressed with both though and can’t wait for some more experimenting...

Also did not note the addiction from either (Fleph insufflate or Meph bombed and small insufflations) that many people have written about (and I am a bit of a fiend who finds it hard to stop anything!). Definitely both have a speedy edge, Meph seems to have a much more warm lovely buzz.

SNIP

I have written loads when I should be working in the office! Thanks for reading.....

xNx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that, a while since I been on here - will not do so again and apologies for that :)

Haha,

I need to become a moderator so I can take those Tuesday/Wednesday blues out on everyone ;) not really will continue to take them out on work colleagues

Good post Neilios. I think I will get round to having a pop at Meph, but at present Fleph ticks most of the boxes to me. Although after some nice coke a few weekends back i know where my true devotion will always be. :)

Thanks bro,

Yeah am pretty impressed by Fleph but I think would defo recommend Meph also. Fleph seems like it could be more casual though if that makes sense (as coke is for me).

Am a little concerned as to lack of research done also and I may contact the said company that produces Charge to get a real list of ingredients, creatine my arse.

My devotion may be the same but I think misguided in these times of poor quality cut bolivian nonsense. :/

talkin to a bloke yesterday and he got a gram of BLOW in a Dublin head shop at the wend.
cost him 40euro and he reckons it was "goodstuff".
i reckon a type of meph mix.

^^that blow stuff is around here in the headshop, herbal coke and £20...mates say its good stuff and stings the nose off ya.

I've tried that Blow stuff. It aint Meph, I dont know what it was, I tried it a couple of years back when I wasn't so careful about what I put up[ my nose! It definatly aint meph though. I wouldn't wast1 e my money on it again to be honest felt minging but craved more....kind of like the real blow:\