• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread - Third time lucky?

a couple of years ago was before fleph/meph became common in legal highs, i'd bet the formula has changed in that time frame.

Probably, I remember it being called Blow though. If it is Meph though it is massivly overpriced at 40 euros a gram (I assume it was a gram?!)

Just thought I would add this little bit of info about Meph, I have not found this before but it seems to be very mood reactant.

I had a phone call from my ex last night which didn't go great and put me in a bad mood. I decided to have a wee line of Meph to try and pick me up and I just felt horrible. I felt stimed up as you would expect but my desire to talk and be friendly to people just wasn't there. It kind of enhanced my bad mood and made me feel quite depressed.

Appologies to people I was talking to on msn last night for being anti-social....I just couldn't help it....very powerful stuff this is.

Hey guys im just wanting to know , Will Meph be ok to take on Citalopram , I have tried it once and it was fine but i had huge depression after it

Im going to a festival next week and was just wondering if there has been any talk on citalopram and meph

Thanks all =)

off topic shit removed, lets try and keep drug threads about drugs

Just thought I would add this little bit of info about Meph, I have not found this before but it seems to be very mood reactant

Extremely so for me and mates. If we sit, we grow roots and dont feel it much. If we dance, it comes out of the shadows like Jonathan King.

Very MDMA like then, does anyone know which meph affects more, serotonin or dopamine? I've heard both floated around.

Think it mainly effects serotonin but also dabbles with ya dopamine to an extent hence fiendishness - it's listed as both a serotonergic and dopaminergic stimulant on wiki at least. Not sure what the ratio is but I think it's heavier on the serotonin side.

Does meph make you mong out and gurn and roll about like MDMA does? If it doesn't, then I'd say it affects dopamine a bit more than serotonin. It almost certainly releases noradrenaline, too.

I would have thought that the compulsive redosing aspect of the drug is down to the dopamine rush no? From the reports of empathy and MDMA-like effects its got to be mostly serotonin though hmm. Although MDMA acts on dopamine a little bit too from what I remember.

I think I should carry out some...scientific analysis of this drug.

Does meph make you mong out and gurn and roll about like MDMA does? If it doesn't, then I'd say it affects dopamine a bit more than serotonin. It almost certainly releases noradrenaline, too.

I understand what you mean - a lovely dose of proper MDMA can be enjoyably monging :) To me though, Meph is not like that... it certainly falls on to the stimulant side in my opinion.

Disappointed in you guys - this thread is usually where it's at on a Friday night! :p