Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opium

JonL

Bluelighter
Whos seen it here in the UK?

How does one go about using it? How much do ya need to make you go =D?

Not seen it for many, many years sadly :(

I used to smoke it on tinfoil myself, but can also be smoked in a pipe crack stylee - use a bed of ash. Dose? Not sure really. I just kept smoking till the dreams kicked in ;)

Have fun :D

/drug envy :|

Theres been some going about in Bristol the past year but havnt tried it here yet, apparently the qulaity is not nearly as good as it was early on in the year.

I smoked some in Thailand which used opium ash mixed with pure opium and melted into a ball. It was put on the end of a stick which you prod around a small hole in a bamboo tube and smoke (taking the thumb off the end like a bong). Was nice nice but it took quite alot of smoking to feel the effects, I actually much prefered it when I had it in tea tbh, lasted a lot longer aswell.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a small amount to try :) Looking forward to it!

I think I will try smoking it in a long pipe, we have one a friend brought back from Vietnam which should do the trick!

The only time I scored quaity opium was in San Francisco. It was the color and transperancy of beer bottle glass. When it was smoked, I felt the effects before I exhaled, almost immediately.

^ Same same. Very brittle and glassy texture with a dark red-brown colour. Have no idea about doses cos I wasn't interested in such things at the times, but it can't have been all that much. Was only buying a gram at a time and I could have plenty of fun with that gram.

God can't even imagine finding opium here. Stuff intrigues me though, always has. Wouldn't mind a go if I could find some.

Fella I knew went into Oxfam and bought a brassy, beady, generic, Asian necklace for £2.50 once. Every bead was a gram of opium resin covered in foil. Thing was at least 4 foot long.

Best. Necklace. Ever. =D

Amazing barely cuts it, Squiddy =D=D=D

Was more the beginning of a junky's nightmare than dream though ;)

Just so happened that this occured just prior to Xmas/New Year time so much fun was had by many :D

Every time I go into an antique shop, I check the old medicine bottles for one marked 'Heroin hydrochloride', or something to that effect. It is possible... ;)

*makes mental note to explore charity shops more often*

You never know - it really does happen :D

I want a magic necklace now... :(

I've heard about bits of opium about... I have heard about it being sold by guys of Iranian origin at times, but never seen it around here ever. My friend has heard it mentioned in London though, mmmm :D

It's meant to be hard to smoke, you're not meant to burn it, almost vaporise it in those bamboo opium pipes, apparently it takes a bit of getting used to before ya get the knack. If you really want to smoke, try not applying a constant direct lighter flame, kinda "toast" it and get the metal bowl hot. Personally if I ever got any I would vape it in a glass pipe or lightbulb, or perhaps dissolve it in a bottle of booze so it lasts. Would make for some interesting shots... %)

I want a magic necklace now... :(

I've heard about bits of opium about... I have heard about it being sold by guys of Iranian origin at times, but never seen it around here ever. My friend has heard it mentioned in London though, mmmm :D

It's meant to be hard to smoke, you're not meant to burn it, almost vaporise it in those bamboo opium pipes, apparently it takes a bit of getting used to before ya get the knack. If you really want to smoke, try not applying a constant direct lighter flame, kinda "toast" it and get the metal bowl hot. Personally if I ever got any I would vape it in a glass pipe or lightbulb, or perhaps dissolve it in a bottle of booze so it lasts. Would make for some interesting shots... %)

Yeh, this stuff is coming from an iranian chappy :)

you're not meant to burn it, almost vaporise it

Yup. Don't fry the fuck out of it or it's wasted. Wafting the lighter over it works better in a pipe. It melts into a liquid (hence ash to soak it up) and frazzles pretty quick if you don't treat it nice. If you do treat it nice it treats you nice too ;)

I was meaning to buy some when I was in Nepal, but was too stoned to bother :D .... it was offered to me a few times in the street, n probably wouldn't have been that much harder to get than hashish, but I didn't want to risk it.

Sounds like a lovely once in a while thing though... big fan of poppy tea occasionally, so I have a feeling i'd rather enjoy the stuff =D

id love some. that necklace story is amazing, if it was anyone else saying it i wouldnt believe it shammy...i'm gonna start charity shopping now haha

I'd love to try opium... is on my must do list <3

And wear the necklace on the way home before consuming it =D