• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opium

i would love to try it once but a little voice in my head says NO.
i know a few people who have done it once or twice but i know
3 people who have done it more than 3 times and there story is
not good 1st guy died from a OD while living in holland,the 2nd
guy is in jail for manslaughter=his best mate.the 3rd guy went to london
about 7 or 8 years ago and thats the last ive heard of him.
someday i mite try it but im having enough fun with other drugs atm.

maybe when im around 40 or something and have my life sorted out i will be able to try it or something

haha this made me laugh %) ... cause that's my excuse for trying it and I'm sticking to it 8);)=D

I've wanted to try for a long time, and did. Nice, very nice stuff. Could be love <3

Now thinking I'll wait until my 70's or something and have my life sorted before really getting into it :D

Kate will be a junkie by next week, out in Glesgae scoring a tenner bag, wait and see. :p

Howdy Kate. :D

Spade you don't get opium on the streets of Glas'vegas for a tenner :p

Evening dear :|

i think he meant a 10bag o broon kate :)

what's the going rate for opium these days? only ever come across it a few times

i think he meant a 10bag o broon kate :)

what's the going rate for opium these days? only ever come across it a few times

Knew exactly what he meant 8)

Couldn't say Evad, was a snoo thing for me, if ya know ;)<3

haha i get you, it's generally crossed me via snoo or via my own hard work hence not knowing the price

haha i get you, it's generally crossed me via snoo or via my own hard work hence not knowing the price

Possible some things it's best not to know the price or go shopping for eh :\

What way did you enjoy it the most? - for me it was ingesting it <3

for the effects? tea/eating it but i enjoy the ritual and instant gratification of smoking things very much also

^
Yes, agree for the fullest effect it was in tea for me, but lovely to smoke - delicious taste and smell, fair fills the room =D

The first time I unwrapped opium I was hit by a flashback of being 4- 5 in the garden with my dad as he was preparing the pod heads, scraping them of the sticky stuff and him telling me about getting the seeds for next years crop. Was a strange memory, I'd forgotten all about it until the smell of opium conjured it - was so strong.

Makes me wonder what my dad was actually putting in his pipe when I was wee 8)

I've only ever seen it for £25/30 per g.

Why don't more people grow their own if they're soo desperate for it?

you need a fuckload of poppies to get much worthwhile, years ago i had a patch on some wasteland (now built on) and the work to dunt ratio isn't very favourable.

My mate extracted a half ounce a few years ago. Had many sessions with him till it was all gone. Love the stuff. Definately glad I cant get it regularly. Its a bit morish ;)

Eating it is very effective & enjoyable but I much preffered smoking. We used a sqaure tin with tinfoil attached to the bottom with an elastic band. After a few tokes from the tin the opium would harden so I'd pick it off the foil, put it in a hash pipe & apply a direct flame. Always got a better hit that way. Happy floaty dreamy stuff :) <3

Wouldnt mind some now actually. :D
Its also REALLY nice with MDMA. Probably one of my fav combos.

I would really like to try some too, although with my history if i had regular access id be an opium fiend in days

Mugabe just you stay out this thread and do yerself a favour eh. :p

Got a mate who makes the tea when he can, never appealed to me, stuff looks gross

Would have to smoke opium if I ever got the chance, the smell of the smoke is apparently a delightful sweetish pungent scent. :D

Being a totally uncultured heathen, I like to stick a little bit to the end of a knife then press it down on a hot electric cooker ring and inhale...

Years ago, at a festival up in the Pennines, near Alston, there was a 'Opium hot tongs' shack in the corner of the festival field. I wish I'd taken a photo as there was as queue of people wating at one side and at the other side it looked like a military field hospital with bodies strewn everywhere as after the 'hot tong', people would stagger a few yards then sit down & eventually lie down on the grass for a few hours (the photo didn't get taken as I wads one of the 'bodies' =D)