• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opium

When I was 13 I was with my mate and he was convinced to buy a very cheap bunch of drugs off one of my cousins. Loads of weed and hash with some opium. Weed and hash wasn't weed and hash at all, he managed to sell it all in one go though. We rolled the 'opium' into little sausages and rolled them in cigarettes. I felt relaxation and that's about it - most definitely a placebo as I don't think that stuff was opium. It was very shiney and malleable but definitely didn't give opium effects, no matter how much we both wanted to believe it did.

Maybe it was, and we smoked it wrong, but given the legitimacy of the other drugs I seriously doubt it :(

I've always found eating opium to be far more potent than smoking it. You only need to eat the smallest piece too, so its very economical.

Just spent a month in Laos which is full of opium and spent many a dreamy day plonked by the river. Just here.

DSC00722.jpg

We also 'tubed' down this river, on opium, and its an experience I can thoroughly recommend. Three miles in 4 hours, flat on your back with your arse in the water. Mmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Whos seen it here in the UK?

How does one go about using it? How much do ya need to make you go =D?

Not the smoked stuff but surely everyone has tried poppy tea? That's not hard to get hold of. Thomas De Quincy was drinking opium rather than smoking it after all.

I've always found eating opium to be far more potent than smoking it. You only need to eat the smallest piece too, so its very economical.

Just spent a month in Laos which is full of opium and spent many a dreamy day plonked by the river. Just here.

DSC00722.jpg

We also 'tubed' down this river, on opium, and its an experience I can thoroughly recommend. Three miles in 4 hours, flat on your back with your arse in the water. Mmmmmmm.

A friend of mine I think did this river in Laos where you float downstream on rubber rings, and get hauled into bars along the way by locals throwing ropes out to you and pulling you in! Im heading out to Thailand in the summer but Laos is on my list of places to visit.

I did Vang Vieng aswell (if thats where that picture is) unfortunatley it wasnt looking quite as idyllic since it was the rainy season and Vang Vieng seemed to get the worst of it. Woke up with all my possessions floating around me with my bed just above the water!

n539541205_1538183_7198.jpg

8( :D

I did Vang Vieng aswell (if thats where that picture is) unfortunatley it wasnt looking quite as idyllic since it was the rainy season and Vang Vieng seemed to get the worst of it. Woke up with all my possessions floating around me with my bed just above the water!

Yes its Vang Vieng. And bad luck to you, though it did make me laugh!

Smoke it off foil, but make sure you burn all the shit off the foil first please!

Take a 1/3 of a pea sized amount ish, to start with and get smoking technique right.
I always found smoking smaller amounts, but more in number was better.

Stic it to one end of the foil, and tilt, so that when it's heated it can run down the foil. Use a rolled up piece of foil to inhale and 'chase' it as it runs down the foil.

I find smoking it crack-style to be much more wasteful, though certainly works.

enjoy!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a small amount to try :) Looking forward to it!

I think I will try smoking it in a long pipe, we have one a friend brought back from Vietnam which should do the trick!

ZOOT!

Ah those pipes in north Vietnam with their ridiculously strong 'tobacco'. Insane head spin, felt like I was going to be sick.

Make sure you tip it up and zoot it where they make it bubble. The louder your 'zoot' the more of a man you are, apparently.

Fuck this stuff is lovely :)

Soooo dreamy and fitting for any evening in... Gonna have to be REAL careful not to get attatched!

Ive had opium a couple of times when I was younger, managed to get some off an iranian dude I used to know - can definitely see why its addictive... It must be about 5 or 6 years ago since I last had it but would jump through fire to get some if it came around... That punjent flowery smell, the taste, the dreamy feeling - words cannot describe how nice it is...

My mate can get some but he lives au smoke grand, i shall have to hope he saves some for me. Thinking that over actually, it seems incredibly unlikely though! Up in smoke.... ah well! :D

Yeah smoking it is generally a waste unless you have tons of it. Eat about 1/3 a gram and it'll last 8-12 hours.

What exactyly does 1/3 of a gram look like? I have two pods on the plant that are ready to be scored and no idea how much to ingest. I have a fairly high tolerance from the pod tea, so if anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Preferably someone who has actually done it - not something someone heard from someone else, etc. Thanks!:)

Get a scales, it doesn't have to be super accurate to weigh 1/3rd of a gram

Am i correct in assuming opium is the latex seeped out from scored poppy pods?

There are lots of poppy pods near me....time to get scoring ;)

id love to give it a bash, sounds amazing but every ounce of sense in my body is telling me to avoid opiates, which i will :(

maybe when im around 40 or something and have my life sorted out i will be able to try it or something