• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opium

^ Morphine is second only to quinine in terms of bitterness, so that gives you an idea about the taste (if it's in a liquid/solution form, my advice would be to shove it up yer arse!)

Hot opium n' orange squash...nearly palatable :D

Too much made me vomit but not until hours after ingestion :| mind that could have been too much ket on top also 8)

Went through about 3 grams worth on the Gibbon Experience in Laos, it was shite stuff. Hot knifed it as its all we had in the middle of the rainforest, 60ft up in our tree canopies.

The night before I went though, smoked some opium with this French guy but it didn't kick in until about 2 hours later when it woke me up and I was sweating and unable to sleep. Decided to take a valium but didn't have any water and there was no way I was going to use tap water so tried to swallow dry, ended up throwing up all over the shared sink.

a few more weeks and the poppies will be ready :)
I cant wait to try smoking opium, will make a change from the disgusting taste of brown.

Around these parts, people try getting rid of that "red rock". Which is total bs. Plus it is hard to find the REAL opi, like tar. Pod tea is a good alternative and contains pretty much all the same stuff.

Went through about 3 grams worth on the Gibbon Experience in Laos, it was shite stuff. Hot knifed it as its all we had in the middle of the rainforest, 60ft up in our tree canopies.

The night before I went though, smoked some opium with this French guy but it didn't kick in until about 2 hours later when it woke me up and I was sweating and unable to sleep. Decided to take a valium but didn't have any water and there was no way I was going to use tap water so tried to swallow dry, ended up throwing up all over the shared sink.

Would taking a valium whilst on opium be a good idea? Seems like a bad combo and would possibly make the situation worse.

Should have got some of that tap water down you son, pussy. ;)

Reading SHMs blog (or was it a post on here) where he talked of being blissed out on opium in Laos floating down the river in those rubber tubes sounded bliss. I would so fucking be up for that!

opium and valium is fun but def one that you need to be careful with

I wish valium were freely available from Aussie pharmacies like they are in Asia. That'd be fucking superb, might ask my mate whos going to be travelling there to smuggle some in when he eventually comes to Aus.

australians still have the next best thing to opium... palfium... i think youre the last in the world to have peach 10mgs of dextromoramide. (at least among first world/developed countries.) have you tried that?