Phish (the band not the sports team) in MIAMI || 4 Shows || Dec 28-31

some posters (hand drawn not bootlegs) and some t-shirts(also handdrawn designs) as well as some bootleg designs like the Phish/Simpsons Posters

never sold before, a guy I met at my last show offered me a job so i gave him a call adn got hooked up... how much do you normally make? what do you sell? I need to make some cash to pay my parents back for the gas/food I get...

do you think the lot scene will be good down at AAA, I really hope the phans come out in full force and the miami police force fucks off, the last thing i need to deal with is their lame asses...

peace=D

Last edited:
i think the lot scene will be OK. it is New Years and there will be LOTS of childrens. i'd like to see some of your simpsons shirts. i made a cheeseball iron-on simpsons/miami shirt just for my dorky self :)

as for what i'll be selling--- nothing. insert wink here.

if i see someone with the stuff you described i'll be sure and
ask if he's the mushman.

heheh thought i would make a post, a few hours before the show....i'll def be there, hopefully i'll be able to make it to the dupont in time, if not i'll try and look for any shady characters :p this is gonna be such a blast! :)

Awesome fuckin show

Gotta work in the morning or id still be out. awesome fucking show.

4 of the best phish shows they have ever done... it was worth the drive.... P-funk and phish!!!! the damn marching band!!! some of the sickest music I have heard yet...

highlight songs for me...
Chalkdust>Traffic Light>Chalkdust
Reba
David Bowie
Suzy Greenburg
Good Times Bad Times
Henrietta and the insanity of it all
George Clinton/P funk
Guyute
Seven Below
First Tube
Jungle Boogie of course
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
The always fun contact
fuck the whole thing was damn good...

man they were on every night and the lot scene was hopping though it was a bit too crowded for my taste

Went to two of em, and they were so awesome. I had to work Mon, Tues, and Wed, because I was out of vacation days or Idve gone to all of em.

Anyway, fucking awesome shows, fucking awesome city, fucking awesome venue and atmosphere outside the shows. (Cmon, admit it, all you phish fans that questioned why they'd pick Miami, they were awesome shows, The Miami COPS (who always do anyway, not just for phish shows) let almost EVERYTHING GO (they cleared out some areas but I did not see any arrests).

Phish Rocked the house every night, wish I could have gone to all 4, but the two I went to were AWESOME!!!!

ha the police didn't give a damn, saw the NO2 tank owners bribe some of them and people could smoke up freely, what nights did you make it too?

i was at the new years show. it was my first phish concert, and i was really fuckin impressed. jungle boogie with the marching band and the balloon drop was unbelievable. i actually had to sit down for a minute and take it all in. i've always liked these guys, but after that show i've got an enormous amount of respect for them as musicians and as live performers. i had no idea they could rock like that.

Responding to mushman's question^^^

I made it to the mon and tues shows. (Sunday I skipped cuz I had important shit at work Monday and my wife would not let me go NYE cuz she wanted to spend it with our (her) friends and many of them would not go to the concerts and even if they would, getting 8 seats in a row would have been impossible.

Anyway, I liked the setlist better on Mon and Tues of course had Clinton so both were awesome. The atmosphere outside was awesome too.

I left work both days early and got out to the shows with plenty of time to party in the pking lots.

Not looking 4ward to going back to work mon, but Im home early 2night and will sleep all f-ckin day tomorrow.

Hope they schedule more Miami shows next year as well. (2 out of the last 3 NYE shows have been in Florida, so hopefully that will continue).

fun fucking shows, the best show was the 2nd in my opinion, one complaint I had was the lack of any of the classic Trey telling a story phish songs....

it was raining molly

the shows were SWEET! the lot was great, i didn't see any panhandling, no agro energy (hardly) and the super dank molly was everywhere. but so was the bunk L.

my friends found a half gram on the ground. they stood on shakedown offering to passers-by for free. they were surprised at how many people turned it down.

i don't recall seeing ANY cops in any of the many lots.

tickets were abundant, except for NYE. 2 friends got 2 tix for a total of 15 bux on the 28th. i had an extra for the 30th (my favorite night) that i sold for 25 bux. lost 15 dollars on the deal, but who cares?
i admittedly overdid the molly on the first night and didn't make it in, but i made it in the last 3. i paid 80 for my NYE ticket.

the weather was GREAT. i hung out by the pool at our hotel 1 afternoon, popped a half of a crumbly mitsu i found in my pocket from the night B4, went swimming, and talked to a few super kind people.

phantastic.

on a side note--- caught vida blue in st. pete on sunday the 4th, and they jammed cars, trucks, buses, with fishman on drums. but only after page had me in tears with 'strange design'. god i love that man's voice and that tune.

on a side side note, the night before were some of the members of SCI, and a bluegrass/reggae act that was awesome.

5 nights in one week of great music, kind kids, and really good mdma.

nice way to start the year, i'd say.