*Review* Friday 10/31/03 Helloween '03 - SW Ohio - $20 no presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
hint:

no fireworks, no underage drinking

food vending will be on site in the ****ing area w/ grilled cheese, hot dogs, and cheeseburgers as well as bottled water and soda. all items are $1 except the burgers are $2.

Last edited:
Thats very fuckin cool, vending at the party, but i guarentee i know where it is if it isnt at the Gym Club. Haha, I gots good sources,Drew, haha. But for real i show my support for this party. Hell yeah everyone and i mean everyone will be at Pure DnB!!!!! I just hope everyone gots their presales cuz im sure that its going to be a mad turnout. Don't wanna see anyone standing outside.:(

Steve

Thanks for the support.

I don't believe drew knows where it is.

If you do know, try to stay quiet about it until the day before the event.

See you next weekend.

the venue is very nice... although i haven't been there in a long, long time.

my mouth's shut tho.. i sealed them after i got done putting all the airplane glue in the rag and huf..nevermind.

dave
(that last part was j/k.. if you needed to be reminded.)

It's all good Altered, i wont spill the beans. I respect ya. I know the venue isnt supposed to go out til the night b4 or day of the event. Everyone have fun and be safe, and make sure you stick around for PURE DNB!!!!!

cant wait for this!!! thanks to noam and josh for adding me to an already amazing lineup!!!

I got them beats for the streets, to make them ho's freak, I got what it takes, to make them bitches shake!

316450_m.GIF

HEY wait a minute..........
.................. it isn't in dayton then where the hell is it because my car can't drive tooooo far so please tell me it is within the 30 mile radious of dayton ...... at least give me this just so I know and can make plans accordingly

please

I was wrong, I didnt know where it was. Id love to make it up so i can see this venue. Sound's tite. Never been to Camp America. Good luck and have fun. I love the midwest!!

^^

Thanks, it is an incredible spot. The few of you who have seen it will be amazed to see how well we have transformed it for the event.

I saw all that I needed to see, I can bring alcohol. Getting drunk in the cold makes the weather almost non-existent. I love campouts and being able to party until the early morning while getting drunk. I hope to see everyone out for this party, oh by the way it doesn't look like it is going to be that cold this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.