Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The travel thread

For fucks sake, something's going on with [removed at request]

Only two flights are now showing up and they're for 900 quid :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have bought those tickets earlier I told you. :p

Have you bought all your gear yet and a rucksack?

4th Feb.

Was in the process of buying the tickets at 388, but said I needed to refresh my session and then all 50 or so flights disappeared.

Unlucky! The wonderful world of flight comparison website, pain in the fucking arse!

Better get something sorted asap and get your gear sorted out. Do you have a list or at least an idea of what you're taking?

Aye.

Been shopping around for stuff for a lil while. Getting a 35L bag, what size did you use?
35 seems to be ideal, well it was when I tried an empty one on in the shop.

I can't remember for sure right now but it's either a 25 or 30 litre. More than enough room.

Bah this is taking the piss, flights coming and going like there's no tomorrow. Something happening to oil prices right now?

Lol, been using girlfriend's laptop and her security settings are messed up, constantly deleting cookies and that's why my session keeps timing out.

Buenos Aires

Best city in the world bar none. Pisses over anything in Europe or Asia.

I would move there tommorow if my job let me.

remember to pack a crash helmet, to go with your freshly acquired CBT. ;)

nice one.

*sets outlook calendar for the 1st feb so i will remember to request an update from you.*

I'm glad you've taken everybodys advice and are doing the test, be suicide not to.

So what you taking with you eDDe, lets hear your list and we can tell you if there's anything missing or that you don't need.

Camera
Cash
Micro fleece towel
Mosquito net impregnated with mossy killer
Glucose/Lucozade tablets
Two weeks worth of malaria pills
Nail clipper
Razor
First aid and burns kit
A book, not chosen which yet
Passport
Credit card
Anti-bacterial hand gel
Phone charger and converter
Safari style shirt kind of thing, good for hot humid weather
Couple of other light t-shirts
Shorts
Sturdy walking shoes, not walking boots, semi trainers kind of thing
Sandals
Pair of boxers.

This is the first list I've made, I'll now be following this getting what I don't have.

Friends plan to feed me drugs on the weekend before I go away.. but I'll be stopping off in Abu Dhabi.

How do they detect these minuscule amounts, and I'm fucked if they find cocaine and/or MDMA in me, aren't I?

^ They do an MRI scan on every passenger getting off every plan. Then 4 sniffer dogs assault you from every angle, and finally they take 3 pints of blood for further analysis.

How long you have between your drug session and your flight?