• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The travel thread

Haha.

I'm sure all drug consumption will be on the 30th and 31st, maybe the 1st but I doubt it.

Haha.

I'm sure all drug consumption will be on the 30th and 31st, maybe the 1st but I doubt it.

Stay off the 'erb and you'll be fine. Don't take the clothes and shoes you wear on those nights with you when you travel.

I always throw away tissues etc on the plane if i've been hoovering up gak previously. No point in being found with bloody tissues carrying tiny specks of gak, which could get the dogs excited.

When packing I also double check all of my pockets on my clothes. You get a bit para about it really, but worth the extra checks to dodge a 4 stretch.

eDDe, who did you end up flying with and what route? I've got to go to Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong next month and trying to work out who is cheapest (although I will be flying at the front ;))

going to get all my shots tomorrow, kinda worried bout it. fucking hate needles

wonder how many diff injections ill get?!

gona cost me the guts of 250 euro in total as well, shocking

anyway, off to tk maxx now to try find some cheap pairs of shorts, t shirts and caps hehehee

Camera
Cash
Micro fleece towel
Mosquito net impregnated with mossy killer
Glucose/Lucozade tablets
Two weeks worth of malaria pills
Nail clipper
Razor
First aid and burns kit
A book, not chosen which yet
Passport
Credit card
Anti-bacterial hand gel
Phone charger and converter
Safari style shirt kind of thing, good for hot humid weather
Couple of other light t-shirts
Shorts
Sturdy walking shoes, not walking boots, semi trainers kind of thing
Sandals
Pair of boxers.

This is the first list I've made, I'll now be following this getting what I don't have.

Fuck the mosquito net you're not going to be sleeping out doors.
First aid and burns kit, they have chemists and shit in Asia.
Anti bacterial hand gel - you big girl.
Safari style shirt...well that's going to look super! :D

The rest sounds fine.
When it comes to clothes just remember the rule of 3, a set that your wearing, a set to change into and a spare set. Though you don't really need 3 pairs of shorts. All round Asia / OZ / Europe I just wore 3/4 length boarder shorts during the day, ones which have button pockets so you can fasten away your valuables. It's great because you sweat like a bitch in normal shorts sometimes espcially sitting on trains and buses.

Take a bit of string and a few pegs for hanging clothes up. A padlock for any lockers in dorm rooms etc, don't forget your toothbrush. May be an idea to take a lightweight long sleeved top of some sort incase you want to sover yourself from the sun somedays.

Used ebookers to fly with Eithad Airways.

Heathrow to Abu Dhabi to Bangkok.