• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment Yet Another Round of EADD Mod Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ballad of farmaz? Wasn't he Boda? If so, ive read old posts of his n he seemed OK to me.

There's a lot of Ex-Bluelighters here, eh?! Shame. Ah well....

Evey

the exbluelighters who left are not the problem. it s the casualties that are. and id rather see old drug users than new drug users. both concerning the actual grug and the maturity of said person

but if say I made a new a/c say MadFireyEvey would my 'Eveleivibe' a/c have Ex-Bluelighter by it with one of those lines through it? I would never change my a/c for that reason. Yukkies! I guess there's lots of abandon a/c(s) here over the years, eh?!

I think I will donate n change my ID that way!

Evey

Just over 3 days left if you are thinking of getting an application in guys... don't be scared, the staff nudie thread awaits! ;)

How much time would you actually want people to commit? A vague guide might actually help people to apply. ;)

I don't think there's ever been a firm consensus on how much time any individual mod should commit. Some people do more in a couple of hours a day than others do in four times that.

Having said that, from the point of view of someone who won't be involved in making the decision but has an idea of the forum's dynamics, I think the current situation calls for somebody who's not overly concerned with the number of hours they'll have to commit / volunteer (delete as you see appropriate).

But hey - I could be wrong, and they could appoint somebody who posts once every two weeks. They might even do a grand job.

How much time would you actually want people to commit? A vague guide might actually help people to apply. ;)

Sammy is right in many ways... there isn't an expected amount of time as such.

It varies as to how much time is needed anyway... sometimes there is little that needs done, others there is a lot. I think the important part is just checking in most days, whether that be for 15 mins or an hour, to keep on top of things & committing a bit extra time as necessary.

A lot more than just time people are willing to commit will be coming into the decision. So, if anyone is unsure on that front there is no harm in applying! Just be honest about how much time you can commit. You'll either get it, or you won't. :D

Last edited:
.....nobody been chosen yet? or is there a lack of people who want to sit in front of a screen editing posts for the fun of it?

People are leaving the site in droves due to all the carry on here,I shouldn't think modding the site is very appealing to most right now.
It's a real fucking shame , BL has been a fantastic community In my (short) time here.

People are leaving the site in droves due to all the carry on here,I shouldn't think modding the site is very appealing to most right now.
It's a real fucking shame , BL has been a fantastic community In my (short) time here.

That appears to be the elephant in the room.
Higher ups should probably just nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure

This is the last I'm saying on this as I'm getting fed up of it. Since I have come back I have "behaved." Yes I've had the odd outburst but nothing like before at all.

Don't you think constantly mentioning people leaving n that there is "drama" is creating / adding to it? How do you, or anyone for that matter, expect things to change when I'm never allowed to forget how I acted before my Infraction?

Now please, for the sake of EADD can we please drop this n if anyone has any issue with my behaviour either;

PM me
ignore me
Report me

Thank you,

Evey

Having said that, from the point of view of someone who won't be involved in making the decision but has an idea of the forum's dynamics, I think the current situation calls for somebody who's not overly concerned with the number of hours they'll have to commit / volunteer (delete as you see appropriate).
Yeah, this is what I was thinking, cheers. I will probably be too stoned to apply anyway, and don't think I could commit the time that's needed.

Swampy i think you'd be good. You don't get into drama n you seem fair.

Evey

lolz, I have my own dramas, they're just not as public. ;)

But thanks, it's appreciated. :)

.....nobody been chosen yet? or is there a lack of people who want to sit in front of a screen editing posts for the fun of it?

Closing date is today.

We already have some strong applications & would welcome any last minute additions... then we'll get down to deciding who is best suited. :)

It might not seem appealing to some with all the drama we have cropping up but I think those who are applying will probably be of a similar mind to myself in that we want to do what we can to encourage things to get back to running smoother, which will help bring people back & attract some new members in.

It's not something that will happen overnight & it will take a team effort from the mods, and everyone else on the forum. If we all play our roles: dealing with drama for mods; reporting drama, avoiding getting caught up in the drama for everyone else... then things will start to improve. As an aside, that's not the only reason traffic has dropped but I think it is perhaps what is stopping things going back in the right direction.

Oh I forgot to say not causing drama too. :\

Closing date is today.

We already have some strong applications & would welcome any last minute additions... then we'll get down to deciding who is best suited. :)

It might not seem appealing to some with all the drama we have cropping up but I think those who are applying will probably be of a similar mind to myself in that we want to do what we can to encourage things to get back to running smoother, which will help bring people back & attract some new members in.

It's not something that will happen overnight & it will take a team effort from the mods, and everyone else on the forum. If we all play our roles: dealing with drama for mods; reporting drama, avoiding getting caught up in the drama for everyone else... then things will start to improve. As an aside, that's not the only reason traffic has dropped but I think it is perhaps what is stopping things going back in the right direction.

Oh I forgot to say not causing drama too. :\

Agreed!

Evey

i stopped coming here for a while as i was being pissed on by a few ill informed numpties - but have began to post a little more , but although I couldn't name the posters , there definitely is a dearth of them - maybe its because so many joined when the drought started and now thats got better people have no reason to come here?

i stopped coming here for a while as i was being pissed on by a few ill informed numpties -

I thought it was because you made a tit of yourself several times before being caught (allegedly) scamming people? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.