• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment Yet Another Round of EADD Mod Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, current EADDers don't even know who MSB was.

Times have changed for the better. The man leaves no legacy.

I think we should introduce an EADD citizenship test, requiring potential applicants to describe five of MSB's rage-fuelled meltdowns in detail before they're allowed to post in the forum.

They should also be able to recite the first stanza of 'The Ballad of farmaz' by heart.

hahahaha you just prosed to make him mod lol.

I'm going to start a protect "WE WANT ALBION BACK!* lol

Evey

I think we should introduce an EADD citizenship test, requiring potential applicants to describe five of MSB's rage-fuelled meltdowns in detail before they're allowed to post in the forum.
Eek.. I don't actually remember any.. I'll be shuffling off, then. :D

I remember him but i don't recall any shenanigans, i was probably only a lurker at the time though.

Keeping on topic with the whole mod stuff, can anyone explain the McAfee/Stuffmonger thing? Ive seen it mentioned a few times and i read on his blog him denying being an MDPV feind.. anyone got a brief explanation before i trawl through the archive..

Creepy4Mod =D

Eek.. I don't actually remember any.. I'll be shuffling off, then. :D

Close the door behind you, yeah? ;)

I remember him but i don't recall any shenanigans, i was probably only a lurker at the time though.

Keeping on topic with the whole mod stuff, can anyone explain the McAfee/Stuffmonger thing? Ive seen it mentioned a few times and i read on his blog him denying being an MDPV feind.. anyone got a brief explanation before i trawl through the archive..

Creepy4Mod =D

The stuffmonger thing was far too convoluted for a potted history, but in short he claimed to have discovered a way to turn common-or-garden MDPV into the semi-mythical 'tan' by, um, leaving it to soak in water or something.

Best bit of the thread was the shameless confession that he felt a powerful sexual attraction to his buddy's dog. The whole thread is well worth a read, though I think it's been heavily edited.

D'you not remember MSB's threats to 'have Bluelight shut down'? Or the times he'd brag about his business empire and six-figure salary, before it emerged that he was actually on benefits?

I could go on, but I really don't have to. Nor do I want to.

Fucking hell. Now there was a guy who could make your skin crawl without the slightest bit of effort.

Aye, I almost said that if anybody ever truly deserved that particular sobriquet, it's him :D

sammy you sould definetly write the history book of EADD.
with an attached album of course... mugshots allowed

Heh, that would make for amazing reading, especially if everyone contributed the lesser-known subplots. Would be entertaining. 8)

They should also be able to recite the first stanza of 'The Ballad of farmaz' by heart.

What if you know their Steam ID? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.