• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment Yet Another Round of EADD Mod Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! Well.. to be fair I'd do it if I was allowed to only commit 30 minutes a day to doing mod stuff.. but I assume they'll want more of a full-timer than that. ;)
Thats 25 minutes more than the current staff so should all will be ship shape... ;)

I keed..

Since when is Snolly not a mod anymore? Feels like yesterday that she was modded. Things change fast in here

wow I sure neglected my posting duties lately haven't I

The last time I remember being here a lot she had just gotten modded.

[So have they opened the tomb with the mummy curse yet? If you want to die of an overdose, arse cancer or simply lose your shit whilst wearing a straight jacket, here's your chance.

Thinkin of apply.. Hmm =D ;)

I promise not to hit on your mum until after the wake

[So have they opened the tomb with the mummy curse yet? If you want to die of an overdose, arse cancer or simply lose your shit whilst wearing a straight jacket, here's your chance.

I promise not to hit on your mum until after the wake
Be sure to get your application in then..

wow I sure neglected my posting duties lately haven't I

The last time I remember being here a lot she had just gotten modded.

Yup, third round of mod recruitment this year unless I am mistaken... myself & Allein got given modsticks at the end of July.

There is nothing wrong with shaking things up a bit Bob and maybe you might clash but I suspect you would at least listen and think about what you are disagreeing about and try and come to a compromise or attempt to try and see that person's point of view even if you still stood in opposition to their views...that is my impression anyway.

Also the fact you can spell empathy and are aware of it's existence and meaning so far put you pretty high up in the running in my view..if you wanted to run that is.

Fuck it let's go and spark up your funk thread again either way I am fuckeeeeeeeeeeeeed....=D

<3

Edit-Nicklazzz I think in the future you would sincerely make a great mod but you need to concentrate on your own shit right now me thinks <3

There is nothing wrong with shaking things up a bit Bob and maybe you might clash but I suspect you would at least listen and think about what you are disagreeing about and try and come to a compromise or attempt to try and see that person's point of view even if you still stood in opposition to their views...that is my impression anyway.

Indeed.

You might be pleasantly surprised... some people might not think we are taking action in the right places but in the end of the day our hands are tied by the rules, as they should be. So unless you have a particular hatred of one of us mods... ;)

Always good to have some healthy discussion over matters too; we can't always all agree & more often than not leads to a better result.

I have to say Modship is not nor will ever be for me but cheers right back at you Bob....This is turning into a rather fluffy mutual appreciation thread =D

Come on Mr Funkhouse let's reignite the funk and disco threads...after all tis Friday I have been working my way through a 10g bag of meph for so far 3ish days and now have some fizz on the go too.

If people want the modpower let them write their elective speeches and get on with it.=D

See I would be a shit mod..derailment is my middle name...........P.S I am sure Shambles wont mind me informing you all that his absence is solely due to puter issues and nowt else.

Thanks for the kind words Flo. If my shitty phone would allow It there would now be a big heart symbol beside your name :)

Never even thought to say and I'm not saying just to reciprocate but you would definitely make a fantastic mod. You have definitely got the love, knowledge and people skills for it. Get your name in.

I'll have to get back to posting some funk soon. Mind you I think you'd be better digging out that disco thread instead. Best thread I've seen in bluelight! So many good tunes- speaking of which I am now extremely high/stoned and enjoy ing Jean Carn "Was that all it was" :) :) :)

Bob I think you'd br a good choice too. You're always nice to people n fair. You don't get involved with bickering or drama n have a decent way of talking to people.

Plus I <3 the Irish!

I have to say Modship is not nor will ever be for me but cheers right back at you Bob....This is turning into a rather fluffy mutual appreciation thread =D

Come on Mr Funkhouse let's reignite the funk and disco threads...after all tis Friday I have been working my way through a 10g bag of meph for so far 3ish days and now have some fizz on the go too.

If people want the modpower let them write their elective speeches and get on with it.=D

See I would be a shit mod..derailment is my middle name...........P.S I am sure Shambles wont mind me informing you all that his absence is solely due to puter issues and nowt else.

DISCO musice is ACE!!!! I used to LOVE it in the clubscwhen the end of the night they'd put the disco music on or in an old club called SCOTTS where'd they'd have the 70s/80s DISCO on like Young Heart (or whatever its called) Night Fever, I will Survive, Perfect. Good times!

Oh my parents used to say "going to a DISCO," we called a night out, "clubbing," sticky floors n all.

BOOGY PEOPLES!!!!

Evey

Last edited:
Three-way split between farmaz, Myshkin and Mister Smokes Blunts.

I'd put a sly quid on Laurence Perkins too.

De-railment? This is an EADD mod position we are talking about... =D

Send some PLUR Shambles way. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.