• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment Yet Another Round of EADD Mod Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are on a permanent happier/happy even keel Nicklazz and a mod in the future. I will be really bad and then you can have the pleasure of giving me my first temp ban/infraction or whatever they are called- You can exert your new mod power hungry ways on me as your first trial ;)

<3

Oooh, you should apply, Ceres!

No he'd legalise youtube links. My browser wouldn't be able to take it.

The three people who wanted me demodded have died of overdoses so there is a chance.

The truth is I'd rather rub my knob with sandpaper than babysit this shit.

I'm pretty sure it's more than 3 who wanted you demodded, but stupidly insensitive comment about passed away BLr's nonetheless that im surprised you've got away with.You've a reputation for trolling RIP threads which made you much reviled here in the past, now it looks like you're out for attention again.

Raas only cares about himself. You don't notices marmalades memborating because she usually reports 20 posts a day crying. "Won't someone think of the children" yet never puts her hand up to actually mod the place

Instead you get every second person being offended, and crying to a mod to fix their butt hurt. Get over it. If you are strung out on drugs, chances are you are being over sensitive and should suck it up or find some where else to blog your pathetic lives. If someone uses a naughty word or makes a sexist or racist comment who the fuck are they hurting other than their own reputation?

This isn't high school and you don't all have to agree or even like each other.

That's got to be the most ignorant post I've ever read. It's just an excuse, so that you can act like a cunt on the forum and get away with it.

Last edited:
I've never posted in a RIP thread if memory serves me correct. Truthfully, I'd prefer dead member's avatars were changed to a skull and cross bones and their shame used to warn others of the folly of ignoring HR principals.

LOL Raasy "legalise" YouTube vids? This is only Bluelight y'know?! Not the Government! hahahahahahaha that was funny! I've missed your shocking sense of humour here!

I've never posted in a RIP thread if memory serves me correct. Truthfully, I'd prefer dead member's avatars were changed to a skull and cross bones and their shame used to warn others of the folly of ignoring HR principals.

OTW - you and Raasy are very similar! That's why you fight so much!

Evey

I say to get Coltdan and Bearlove in as mods would be a good shout. There's definitely others who rarely post that would be good but can't think on them now....haven't seen Beerlove around in a while- hope he's well :)

Yeah a "mod-couple" would be ideal. Duo packs, like OTW + Limpet Chicken, or Sammy G + SHM.

When you are on a permanent happier/happy even keel Nicklazz and a mod in the future. I will be really bad and then you can have the pleasure of giving me my first temp ban/infraction or whatever they are called- You can exert your new mod power hungry ways on me as your first trial ;)

<3

Im looking forward to that day then Inflo ;)

Yeah a "mod-couple" would be ideal. Duo packs, like OTW + Limpet Chicken, or Sammy G + SHM.

You have got to be kidding, right???? EADD would be torn apart.

Thank Goidness staff make these decisions :D

Evey

4 of the best mods iv known have been couples , Kate & Felix , Evad & Effie. And from what I gather OTW & his mrs COTB caused a bit of a stir in that lounge. lol.

Oh yea I've no doubt. But no disrespect but sammy g n SHM will kill one another lol. Everyone knows they're not exactly best buddies so why would putting them together as mods, work?

Evey

Last edited:
Evey, did anybody ever explain to you the concept of irony?

I guess not.

Haha =D

I say to get Coltdan and Bearlove in as mods would be a good shout. There's definitely others who rarely post that would be good but can't think on them now....haven't seen Beerlove around in a while- hope he's well :)

cheers for the vote of confidence.. doubt i'd ever apply though tbh, not tactful enough or have the patience

No way. Someone's giving up their free time, unpaid, to look after this shite - and it's not going to be me.

(Sorry to disparage potential new moderator)

hahahahahahaha not even to infract EVEY?

I was planning on breaking a rule n everything to give you the great honour. Most disappoint. tut tut :D

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.