• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bomb Omg

I thought it was 'only' 4 bombs that went off? The three on the tubes and the one on the bus?

also, you have to wonder if radicals who were on Bob Geldof's side have done this - after all the violence and rioting over the last couple of days I wouldn't rule it out

I would...8( .
I think its 37 dead, four bombs - two died in the bus, don't know about the rest.
Its pretty fucking amazing more people didn't die really. And its scary as fuck thinking i was on those same trains and walking through kings cross and liverpool st. two fucking days ago.

Sorry about the rant but it's things like this that make me wish John Travolta's character in Swordfish existed ( Obviously not in the context of the film

Ha, i was thinking the same thing!

Lets hope Blair doesn't let Bush whisper in his ear and comes up with a balanced response to this nonsense.
Best wishes everyone:(

Being ex forces I still have a few mates doing various things in the army. I have one friend in the EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). His detachment went on the highest state of alert last night at midnight!

Also a group of doctors and other emergency services were running a large scale "practise" of dealing with a terrorist emergency today. (5 Live)

Also the blatant lies of the police regarding the cause of these explosions at the start of the incidents. Power surge?? WTF

I really think that this didn't come as a BIG surprise to the power that be..

This is a shocking event but almost to be expected. The most heartfelt sympathy goes out to the victims of the bombings. I hope all ya Londoner BLers are alright.

Just watch this get twisted, that's why we must fight sentimentalism. That's the lever the political leaders will be playing with, I doubt this has necessarily to do with Islamic terrorism, I mean it's just bad strategy. This is eerily Orwellian, we had the cold war and now it's terrorism, I'm wary of pointing fingers or settling responsibility on any individual or organization. This whole thing will be become a sickly sweet way of playing with human sensibilities, time to get out of Europe quick...

:( Sounds pretty horrific for anyone that was there, I heard a story earlier of someone witnessing a bloke getting blown out of the tube train though the window into another oncoming train. It seems like a pretty small scale attack for Al Qaeda (if it was them) and really bad timing.

"four explosions happened, three on the undeground..." Didn't I just see two different busses blown apart, WTF?

i heard of the power surge on the radio about 10 minutes after it was supposed to have happened - i think its a likely enough explanation and was probably not "lies"
Compare it to the initial thoughts of 9/11 - it was just an accident until the second plane hit.

Also a group of doctors and other emergency services were running a large scale "practise" of dealing with a terrorist emergency today. (5 Live)

That was a paramedic/air paramedic convention i believe.

Tylerdurden - whilst politicians are not my favorite kind of person - i still have some faith that they are still human. I refuse to believe in that kind of conspiracy.

Johny Boy said:
Yeah they said the wall near the bus was sprayed with blood. Grewsome (sp) shit.

Just watching C4 news and they showed a shot of the BMA building. It had blood sprayed up to the first floor windows.

I don't believe in any conspiracy Monkeyjunky. I just entirely doubt that politicians are needed in the first place, other than to feed their own hunger for neurotic control of the uncontrollable. I don't believe they planned the bombing, but as usual the first cries that will be heard will be, " We need more laws, we need more safety, we need to control what was never ours to control in the first place: life", and that's when I walk away, sick to the stomach...

great move terrorists, detonating a bomb 200 yards from one of londons biggest hospitals at 9 am when staff are already at work . way to up your body count u f*cktards

HarryAtPiekarnia said:
Just watching C4 news and they showed a shot of the BMA building. It had blood sprayed up to the first floor windows.
Yep, 2 confirmed dead = most where splated and we can't confirm how many where supposed to have been on the bus.

Someone earlier on tv this morning talked of a what they thought was a chunk of flesh landing on their arm.

^^ yeah it seems to good to be true that only 2 people died given the state of the bus... I'm sure that the death toll will rise as it was reportedly packed with people. :(

If they are wanting to get revenge for the war then why not attack the warmongers who are in power as opposed to the people who don't have a choice about our foregin policy.

Because they've got 1500 cops and a 6 foot high fence erected halfway round scotland to keep people away from them.

What a sad sad day. Hope everyone and everyone they know is ok.
I dont know how far these terrorists will go and although the tragedy of today is shocking i fear things arnt over by a long shot. When will it all end? what causes people to be so fucked up that they plan attacks at times and in places that will cause the most destruction to the most people when they least expect it.
It makes me so angry

god bless to all the fatalities and casualties of today and my thoughts to them and their families and close ones

DID YOU JUST FUCKING HEAR CHARLES CLARKE ON BBC NEWS...!!!! The fucking big-eared twat!!!

Paxman asked if our involvement in Iraq may had made this attack more likely... he replied with, "No. Not at all, 9/11 happened before the Iraq war... and the Madrid train bombing happened in a country that... errr... *pauses slightly as he knows he's fucked up*... in many ways wasn't involved in many operational parts of the Iraq war".

In other words - you're a shit-eating, bacon-eared, dick-nosed liar.

Paxman obligatorily let it side without pouncing.

Pounding_Grooves said:
at the core is its islamic fundamentalism thats
the problem,

No. The problem is fundamentalism of every kind. Islamic fundamentalism, Christian fundamentalism, Jewish fundamentalism, Capitalist fundamentalism, all of them are to blame.

The other problem is ignorance. People who are ignorant are much easier to lie to and lead arround as you want.

HarryAtPiekarnia said:
No. The problem is fundamentalism of every kind. Islamic fundamentalism, Christian fundamentalism, Jewish fundamentalism, Capitalist fundamentalism, all of them are to blame.

The other problem is ignorance. People who are ignorant are much easier to lie to and lead arround as you want.

agreed! thanks for correcting

as nailz (sort of) said -

this is, if ever, a time to be unified in a peaceful response.

let's keep this thread relatively clean if possible. debate and dissent is a vital part of the social contract we all enjoy - but provocative knee-jerk reactions are exactly the kind of response these people want.