• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bomb Omg

I used to live right around the corner from Edgware Road tube stop. I would sometimes take the Circle to get to uni or my mates' places by King's Cross. This is horrible. Horrible.

A Victim is being interviewed on bbc now, he's got his right eye patched.:(

Deathrow558 said:
According to the news just now there are "over 33 dead".

I'm just wondering why they say 'over'? Is that like, 33 and a half? Or 34 or what?

33 on the underground plus an unknown number on the bus (because people look like they literally got blown to bits on the bus)

Yeah they said the wall near the bus was sprayed with blood. Grewsome (sp) shit.

i recon the bomb of the bus wasnt meant to go of that early or that the bus or bomber was delayed.

it was possibly meant to taken onto the underground.

The fact that the perpatrators of this type of crime are able to live and carry on as normal here one day then decide to blow up their neighbours the next is very worrying.

Apparently Al Queda websites or a least splinter cell's are claiming reposibilty.This hasn't been confirmed though.
Some kind of "sleeper" agents are being sort.

gonzo.pete said:
The fact that the perpatrators of this type of crime are able to live and carry on as normal here one day then decide to blow up their neighbours the next is very worrying.

Also begs the question: what exactly has this 'war on terror' achieved?

Probably no more worrying than us carrying on as normal whilst our government bombs and blasts thousands of Iraqis to kingdom fuck.

Then again a million people marched against the war so perhaps our ire should be directed at tha grotesque wanker Blair.

I don't doubt that there will be future attacks, somewhere. They won't just pack up and quit...they didn't after they killed thouands in America so 33 in London won't change it.

Stuff like this pisses me off (i mean besides the obvious terrible loss of human life).

A lot of people in this country don't support the war in Iraq / War against Terror. Terrorists blowing up innocent people like this is going to play right into the hands of any politician who wants to increase support of the War on Terror. I predict some pretty attrocious headlines in the tabloids over the next few days. People are going to be pissed off and the politicians will exploit this. It is unlikely to advance the terrorists' cause (assuming they actually want the west to pull out of the Iraq and leave them alone).

Also, as we've already seen in this post, stuff like this can worsen the problems of racism and anger against immigrants and Muslims in general.

Damnit i hate religous extremists. I get the impression they actually want a war (or Jihad or whatever).

Is anyone else surprised by how few people died? Its looking around 20 to 40 at the moment. With 8 bombs going off near simultaneously i'm surprised it wasn't more. Not that i'm complaining or anything!

Of course its only a matter of time before someone points out that western governments have killed more innocent Iraqis in the war on terror than the terrorists have killed innocent westerners. Not that its a competition or anything (or that this in any way justifies their actions). For one thing there is a difference between accidental deaths due to collateral damage (or whatever euphemism you want to use) than the deliberate killing of innocents. Its kind of like the difference between manslaughter and murder.
Still.

tambourine-man said:
God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

Last I checked the Qur'an didn't mention killing innocents as Allah's way. These people are fucking idoits who try and justify what they have done by deliberately misinterperting religious texts.

It's just the fucking futility of the exercise that astounds me. Why? What can it possibly achieve? Nearly all western governments have a policy of not giving in to terrorism and not even giving a warning, its just murder for murder's sake.

Sorry about the rant but it's things like this that make me wish John Travolta's character in Swordfish existed ( Obviously not in the context of the film)

If they are wanting to get revenge for the war then why not attack the warmongers who are in power as opposed to the people who don't have a choice about our foregin policy.

Medi57 said:
If they are wanting to get revenge for the war then why not attack the warmongers who are in power as opposed to the people who don't have a choice about our foregin policy.

...and probably the very same people who marched through London protesting against the war.