Request New sub forum banners

0vq5QQd.png

@Nurse Ratched just threw this together real quick, extremely rough draft its not proportioned or blended or anything, just to see if this is your idea you wanted

I always liked doing photo manip

probably needs more tree(s)

lol snow owls in pictures either look super majestic or ultra derpy :ROFLMAO:
I like it, is there any way to have like a Ray of Hope or does the full moon serve that purpose

r8bGzLk.png

I’d like to take the pill from #2 and put the ’BL’ above or below it with the pill taking up most of the icon. Would need to be a 1:1 aspect ratio (the image you are making for invite and banner needs to be 16:9 and at least 1080p. I’m on mobile rn but it looks to be around that.)

Not sure if @TheLoveBandit has vector files for the logos, but those would obviously be a big help given that I don’t think the images on those thread are the highest resolution.
Those are cool

I put it in there but I'm not sure how to adjust the size to make it look right. I don't want to fuck up the code so we'll have to wait for Xorkoth.

I put it in there but I'm not sure how to adjust the size to make it look right. I don't want to fuck up the code so we'll have to wait for Xorkoth.
Insertion done by Mal...check.

Sizing to be done by Xorky..........check.

Many thanks to you both.

It's gonna look so cool.

Do you need a break or can we do another one in the next few days? We will pick a forum together and spitball the changes.

You are adding such great art to the forum and the banners are going to really pop out at people.

Nice to be working together with you Snaffy. :In love:

@Xorkoth .....can you hop over to DC when you get a chance and size it correctly. The words " Drug Culture" also need to come down an inch or two so we can see the whole line of graffiti.

Thanks much.

O3EDIAP.jpg

@mal3volent can you upload this one instead? I had to fix an error along the bottom and changed the right side to match more, also compressed it a bit to not be so heavy when page loads

moved text to not get cut off

thank you!
@deficiT will you please pop into DC and size the banner for us correctly. " Drug Culture " needs to be down an inch or so ( so that the graffiti can be seen) and the sides need to be brought in closer. Thank you !!

Last edited: